Iris (Teacher/Student)

By MrLostSoul

sequel of Mr.West (completed) 17 year old iris West she in school but... More

Love is forever
chapter;1
chapter;2
chapter;3
chapter;4
chapter;5
chapter;6
Chapter;7
Chapter;8
Chapter;9
Chapter;10
Chapter;12
Chapter;13
Chapter;14
Chapter;15
chapter;16
Chapter;17
Chapter;18
Chpater;19
Chapter;20
Chapter;21
Chapter;22
Chapter;23
Chapter;24
Chapter;25
Chapter;26
About me

Chapter;11

1.9K 79 10
By MrLostSoul

Chapter 11

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand down on the clock making it fall to the floor. It was still buzzing I started to get really annoyed. I pulled the plug out of the wall making it stop.

I rolled out of bed turning the light on to the room. I waited a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. I picked out a "Shane Dawson" super love sweater and some torn dark blue jeans.

I walked into the bathroom and tuned on the water. I waited till It was warm enough and then I got in. Once I finished I got changed and combed my hair out letting it fall over my shoulders.

I went to my room and slipped on my black vans along with my black sweater and beanie. I got my bag from my chair near my desk and went Down stairs. I looked at the time it was 7 o'clock. It was early so I decided to walk to school.

I started go walk down the streets letting the winter breeze hit me. Oh how much I love winter. I love winter because it was could and it would rain I loved looking at the rain because it soothes me.

I've notice Joey hasn't text me back or called like he said he would. He's probably busy with his grandma.

Once I got to school I looked at my phone it already 7:25 it took me twenty five minutes to get here. I walked the Halls people were staining at my with sympathy in there eyes. I didn't no why I just ignored it.

I walked up to willow and Elliot both in each others arm. It wired there not kissing or messing around something's wrong. I walked up to them and sat down.

"hey guys what wrong?" I asked.

"iris have you heard" willow asked in a shaky voice.

"heard what" I asked getting a little worried.

Tears started to form in her eyes I just knew something was defiantly wrong.

"what happen willow" I asked again.

She stared to break down in tears Elliot tried to get her to calm down. Once she stopped a little she said three little words that I thought I would never hear.

"Joeys plane crashed" joey said that's when I felt like whole world just crumbled all over me it couldn't be true.

I felt tears running down my face I was crying now, but I refuse to excepted it.

"it can't be true" I said in a shaky voice.

"I'm so sorry iris" willow said crying.

willow still had tears in her eyes she pulled me into a tight hug. I stared to cry in her arms. "It can't be true" "joeys really gone" "the man i loved is gone" "it can't it just can't be true" "but it is" "now he's gone what am I going to do" "I loved him so much" these thoughts went through my mind while I was there crying into my best friends arms.

Joeys POV.

It was the morning I got up at five o'clock a took a quick shower before leaving to the airport. Once I finished I gathered my things into my car and left for the airport my mom and dad were already in Texas they left a week ago. They thought it would be good for me to go visit my grandma.

I starred to drive to the airport. Once I got there I parked my car in the parking lot. I left it there because my cousin that lives in town is going to pick it up and take it back to my place.

Once I got inside I got my ticket went through airport security. Once everything was over I got into the plane I sat in row J seat 2. I sat down at my seat and text iris like I promised her.

"Hey iris I'm already leaving to Texas ill text you once I get of the plane"

Joeyxxxx

She's probably asleep right now so she'll read it later. The plane pilot put on the seat belt sign. I buckled my seat belt and waited for us to take of.

Once we were in the air I started to read a book that iris recommended a long time ago. I thought I would read it. It's called "the perks of being a wall flower" it's really a good book.

I was halfway through the book and I decided to put it down I put in my earphones and started to hear some music. I drifted of into a deep sleep after a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
71.2K 1.6K 33
Whoever is reading this book go and read the first book Kidnapped by Jason McCan so it will make sense because this is the sequel.
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

273K 8.2K 45
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...