Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS

5.3K 129 29
By Chromiee

"Say Eun-ha.", Jun gulped as he spoke.

"What is it Jun?", Eun-ha gulped as well.

The two of them were in front of Big Hit Entertainment's headquarters, looking up at the giant building.

A long sigh escapes Jun's lips. "Are you sure you wanna do this?", he frowns and turns to Eun-ha who was squinting from the view and then faces him. "I can't stop you if this is what you really want."

"Yeah. I'm sure. Plus, you're taking half the money I'm getting. Cuz you're gonna be my manager for this.", Eun-ha grins and holds out her hand to him, as if she was expecting something to get from him. "Damn. These bandages are too tight. Why the hell did you tighten them so much? It feels like my chest is gonna burst."

"Cuz, how else are you gonna hide those if I don't tighten it? And seriously Eun-ha. Don't worry about me.", Jun pulls his backpack in front of him and digs through it for something. After a while, he pulls out Eun-ha's Kitsune mask and hands it to her. "I am only doing this so I can watch over you."

Eun-ha fixes her black, leather jacket and grins. "It seems that BTS is a popular group. Mostly with the ladies. And I have never even heard of them. Maybe I should start surfing the internet."

Jun nudges her arm and pats down her clothes. "Well, it's not like they're going to find out that you're a girl with that attiude. Even without the mask. Unless, you do something dumb that is."

"Fuck you.", Eun-ha laughs and walks her way to the entrance with a laughing Jun following right behind her.

One of Producer Bang's men guided them back to his giant office. And as they reach their destination, the giant doors opened, revealing the famous BTS spreading themselves all over the office.

"Oh? Is that him?", J-Hope jumps to his feet with excitement and slaps V's shoulders repeatively. "Guys! Bang PD!"

Bang Si-hyuk spreads his arms. "Boys, meet BTS' newest member, Rha.", he eyes Jun and raises a brow. "I suppose you're her— his manager Kang Jun?"

Jun bows and smiles. "Yes Producer Bang. Please take care of Rha."

"Hey hey hey! Bang PD! Give us an awesome introduction with the newbie!", J-Hope exclaimed.

Eun-ha felt a little annoyed with the ball of energy, J-Hope. She clears her throat and introduces herself. "I'm Rha. Nice to meet you.", she tried to make her voice sound a little bit deeper than it already is and bows.

Jimin walks up to her and eyes her head to toe. "Wow. You're short. But it suits your cute mask! Isn't that a dog mask from Japan?", he puts his hands on her shoulders.

"A fox, yes.", Rha replied and tried to stay calm.

The aegyo member smiles and tilts his head without letting go of her shoulders. "I'm Jimin. How old are you?"

Eun-ha slightly turns her head to the side. "Er, I'm twenty-one."

"What! Someone older yet shorter than Kookie.", J-Hope shouted. "I'm J-Hope. Looking forward with working with you Rha!"

"Why are you so loud?", Eun-ha nagged in English. "Jimin oppa— err sunbae will you let me go?", she shrugs her shoulders once to give Jimin hints of letting her go.

Jun face-palmed himself because she nearly got caught.

"Wow, he speaks English as well. Rha, so far, you haven't disappointed me yet.", Bang PD commented.

"Nope.", Jimin moves to her side, swinging his arm around her shoulders. "You're so short that it's cute. Cuter than Jungkook maybe."

The Kookie puffs his cheeks and then puts his hands on his waist, marching towards Jimin and Eun-ha. "Stop calling me cute Jimin-hyung."

V goes to Eun-ha's other side and swings his arm around her neck. "I'm V. You can call me Tae-hyung.", he then tilts his head, feeling Eun-ha's shoulder. "Hm. It feels weird. Feels like Jimin."

"You guys, stop clinging onto the newbie. You're scaring him.", Rapmon enters the circle and smiles. "I'm BTS's leader Rap Monster. Nam-joon's the real name. Feel free to call me whichever of the two.", he spoke his last sentence in English and gives Eun-ha a wave.

Jin politely bows and smiles. "I'm Jin. The eldest."

Suga glares at Eun-ha in suspicion then jerks his head upwards once. "Suga.", he didn't like the idea of a new member. So he turns to Bang. "Why do we need another member?"

"I'm still deciding on it if it's gonna be permanent. We'll see how it turns out Suga. Be friendly for the time being.", Bang PD retorted.

"I wasn't trying to be rude.", Suga mumbled and then turns back to Eun-ha. "Just being straight-forward."

Her phone rang in her pocket. The two boys clinging to her and the rest watches her pull out her phone and answering it. "Hello?", she listens to her caller for a few seconds and shrieks. "EH!?", she gets away from Jimin and V then rushes to Jun. "Jun, can you go back to the apartment and help Chul-gyeong and the others with LOL.", she whispered. "They're in deep trouble right now."

Jun puts his hand on top of her head and pats her. "OK then. If that's what you want. Call me later OK?"

"Ok.", Eun-ha nodded.

"Producer Bang. I'll be heading out. Everyone, please take care of Rha.", Jun bows and made his way towards the exit.

"He looks really cool.", Jungkook commented. "Well, what now?"

Bang claps his hands and stands up. "Help Rha get settled till the sun goes down. I already sent his stuff back at your building. He's sleeping on the room next to your apartment."

"Bang-ssi, I don't have a lot of things so I just need a couple of boxes in and that's it. You should know why.", Eun-ha crosses her arms and taps her foot on the ground.

"You might wanna start learning BTS' songs and dances. Are you up with that?", Bang PD gives her an intimidating look.

Eun-ha scoffs and looks at every BTS member. "I'm a fast learner. Give me your best shot."

"OOOH.", the boys awed.

After that, the boys helped Eun-ha settle in and the moment they dropped the boxes inside her own room, she tugs on Rapmon's jacket. "Rapmon-sunbae, is there a dancing studio in the building?"

"Oh, he's already opened up to leader.", J-Hope cackled at the doorway. "If you're looking for the dancing studio, we can take you there if you want.", he pauses. "Why are you even looking for it? Try to relax on the first day man."

"Ah.", Eun-ha lets go of Rapmon. "Well, if I have to be honest, I've never heard of you guys. So I was gonna go study the lyrics of some of your songs and the choreography of each song. It's not like I'm trying to impress you guys or anything."

Rapmon blinks a couple of times then laughs. "Why do I feel like he has the same amount of aegyo as Jimin? What's that word in Japanese..."

"Tsundere?", V claps his hands.

"Just take me to the studio.", Eun-ha scratches the back of her head and opens the bottom area of her mask to get some air in.

The boys took Eun-ha to the studio. Suga decided to go back into their apartment because he was lazy and Jin had to make dinner with the help of Jungkook and lastly, Rapmon rather wanted to do his own thing. So it was just Eun-ha, Jimin, J-Hope and V. When they arrived at the studio, Eun-ha sets up her laptop and logs in. The other three guys watched her screen over her shoulders and kept bothering her with their touches.

"Woah. Jin-hyung plays League of Legends too. We should play next time.", J-Hope shakes Eun-ha's shoulders. "Why don't you take off your mask? Isn't it hot?"

"I'm fine. Stop bothering me already.", Eun-ha opens her YouTube and looked up one of BTS's songs. She ended up picking their song, Not Today. "Hm."

Jimin excitedly peeks over her shoulder and grins. "So so? Don't I look awesome and mysterious?"

"Aish, he's just Jimin.", V retorts.

"Yep, just Jimin.", J-Hope added.

Jimin punches the two playfully then they back away as Eun-ha stands up straightly. "Wow, just one play?"

"Hyungs, let's practice! I'll take the maknae's spot for the time being on Not Today.", Eun-ha takes out a small, portable speaker from her pocket and plugs it into her computer. She was hyped.

The three guys looked at each other and nodded. As they go to their positions, they looked at themselves at the mirrors as Not Today started playing.

Meanwhile, Jin and Suga were walking in the hallways, making their way to the dancing studio to fetch the kids for dinner.

"Suga, I'm dead curious what's behind his mask. What if— he's more handsome than me?!", Jin dramatically puts his hands on his cheeks and forms an O with his mouth.

"Ah, I have a feeling that he IS more handsome than you. You damn narcissist.", Suga scratches his head and perks up as he hears the music. "What in the world are they doing now?"

With the gun shot ending, the two hyungs enter the studio, seeing the other members panting.

"Holy shit Rha. How the hell did you memorize all of that with one video?!", J-Hope shrieked.

Eun-ha takes off her jacket and fixes her shirt so that they are still not obvious. "Memorization. Duh. Jungkook-ssi had a lot of screen time on the music video so it was somewhat hard."

"Damn dude. You're something.", V comments and grabs her arm. "And damn dude. You're as pale as Suga-hyung. Maybe even more paler."

Yes. Eun-ha was not petite as most girls but she was fair as hell. Hopefully, with all the touching, they wouldn't notice how feminine her structure is. Her black hair was messy but it looked short enough to be a young man's hairstyle. Though, underneath her shirt on her back, hid two long braids that ended midway down her back.

Jin smiles and leans his back on the door frame. "Dinner guys."

"I'll see you guys later then. Thank you for practicing with me.", the only female in the room bows and turns around to clean up her jacket and laptop, putting them in her small backpack.

The three walked towards the two hyungs with furrowed brows. Suga tuts and rolls his eyes. "You too Rha. Let's go."

"You're a member now Rha. So meaning, you join us for dinner.", V runs to her and headlocks her. "Give me that bag."

"Oh!", her bag was yanked from her by V and tosses it to J-Hope. "Be careful with it.", she sighs.

Jimin goes to her other side and clings to her. "We're going to have a lot of fun working with you Rha."

"Aish. You guys and your sweet talk. Let's go before Kookie eats everything.", Jin leaves the studio first.

J-Hope, Jimin, V and Rha followed. But as the four of them pass through Suga, Eun-ha spots him staring at her with suspicious eyes.

It was just the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
50.4K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...
63K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
2.8K 120 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...