Geneticus Book One (COMPLETED)

By CAMalosh

This is the second book in the Geneticus Series. There are MASSIVE SPOILERS in this book that will absolutely... More

Geneticus Book One
Warning!!!
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XV

124 16 0
By CAMalosh

Cenerea, 3rd planet from the star Letria. Regalius, The Homeland, Central Region,

Just Outside Of The Capitol City, The Arcturan Estate,

Forty-Two Cenerean Years and One Month Ago

"Mr. Bouri, welcome to the Arcturan mansion. Please come in," said the pretty, green-eyed girl with a smile. She wore a sheer, form-fitting dress that might as well have been nothing at all. "My sister is waiting for you. Follow me." The girl rolled her fingers out in front of her indicating the direction they were walking and closed the door behind him as the handsome young man walked inside.

Harold found difficulty focusing on just one lovely body at a time as he ambled through the gargantuan home trailing behind the gorgeous young woman. The hacker noted there were women everywhere, most wearing very little, if anything at all. He was able to ascertain that Arcturans were truly redheads in every sense of the word. He even considered the notion that this place might have been heaven and he had just died.

He noticed a handful of men lounging about by an indoor pool with some very gorgeous bodies writhing around on top of them. The ex-hacker assumed these poor fellows might be Arcturan slaves. Harold thought that might not be such a bad thing. Slaves to all of this beauty. Day in and day out. "How horrible." He smiled at his inside joke. However, when he saw one of the female slaves and one of their Arcturan partners all wrapped up together. He couldn't make out the woman's face, but her body made him think of Browne and the times he spent with her and Josie. His smile disappeared.

"Here we are, Mr. Bouri," the young girl said severing him from his memories. She opened what he assumed to be the door to her sister's room. "Oh, and if my sister doesn't take care of you...come find me." The beautiful goddess wrinkled her nose and smiled sweetly. She giggled as she walked away.

"I think I will," the young man said watching her perfect round hips sway back and forth as she walked down the hall.

"You think you will what, Mr. Bouri?" A seductive voice inquired from inside the dimly lit room. "She is nothing but a lesser sister. It would be such a letdown, I promise you. But, if that is what you want, I can arrange it afterwards. For now, please come inside and close the door. We have a business matter to discuss."

The tall young man stepped into the candlelit room and shut the door behind him. As his eyes slowly adjusted, they beheld a beautifully curved, barely clothed Arcturan goddess. She was pleasantly filled out like Browne, but was taller. He needed to sit down before it was too late. "Alright. Can you tell me why you asked me to travel all the way out here? Look, I really appreciate the generosity you have given me so far, so don't get me all wrong." Harold grinned as he sat down in a very plush, velour chair. "I am just a bit perplexed. I thought you ladies all went for more of the up-and-comer types. I shouldn't have ever seen the inside of this place."

The woman laughed. "You are very funny, Mr. Bouri and also very correct. For that matter, yes, you would probably never get to see an Arcturan naked or even have had one come on to you in your whole life. But, today...today is your lucky day, because Meta, I need something from you."

Harold squinted. "Who told you about me? How did you know that name?"

The woman seductively rolled a leg back over an armrest and placed a finger to her cheek. "I can find out anything I want, when I want, and about whom I want." She said breathlessly.

Harold raised an eyebrow in understanding. "Fine. Then, what can I do for someone like you, Ms...ms?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ms. Lilith Arcturis. Call me Lily."

"Alright, Lily, how can I help such a lovely young woman?"

"I need you to hack something," she said calmly.

Harold had not received this type of request in a couple years and was never asked in such an erotic fashion. He was completely down for whatever it was. "Lay it on me," he said and thoroughly meant it.

She sat up and leaned forward. "Can you hack a fightercraft?"

Harold leaned in as well. "Lady, I can tunnel my way into anything."

"If you do what I ask, you can tunnel into anything in this house you want. Starting with me."

Harold smiled. After a year of torture, of working side-by-side with Wendy, unable to touch her, he was ready for something to take his mind off the woman. She was Gil's after all. "Deal. Anything you want."

"Wonderful." The curvy woman stood, the shimmering cloth falling from her body. She slowly walked over to Harold and pushed him back in the soft chair with a finger.

He examined her pretty appearance as she knelt down before him and licked her lips.

"Oh, you are going to enjoy this, Mr. Bouri. Not many men get sucked off by the future Mother Arcturis."

Harold laid his head back as his pants came down. She was right. He was enjoying it.

"Now, do you still want me to call my sister?"

"Oh, by all means," he replied.

The woman smiled. She liked this one's assertiveness.

...

Harold lay in the bed exhausted. Lily left him with her younger sister to continue to entertain him in her place while she went and spoke with Mother Arcturis about something important. Lily's sister, Jinah, was nineteen and fusion-powered. The former hacktivist was not even sure what the hell a 'letdown' was in Acturan-land, but if this was a letdown he wanted to be letdown all the time.

"What do you want to try now?" The girl snickered looking up at him; her chin was resting on her hands draped across Harold's abdomen.

The young man was sadly running out of ideas and energy.

"What are you thinking about? Oh, I know..." The pretty young woman crawled slowly up the bed until she was cheek-to-cheek with him. She rubbed her smooth freckled face on his and whispered in his ear.

His grin widened with each word along with his energy. "Okay. If that's alright with you."

The bubbly girl said, "Yeah. I'll do anything you want. But, I like that a lot!"

Harold hopped up ready to go and the door flung open.

"Alright Mr. Bouri. Enough playtime. You can get back to it later after we talk business."

"Awww, c'mon sis. I was just about to get him to do..."

"Out Jin!"

"Alright. Later Harry," the girl said pouting, her bottom lip poking out. She waved to him as the door closed.

Harold waved back as Lily plopped down in the spot Jinah vacated. He was a tiny bit thankful for the break...only a tiny bit. "Are you sure you don't have any openings for slaves around here?" Harold asked emphatically.

His humor was met with a very serious gaze.

"Nevermind. It was worth a shot. I really like your sister, by the way."

Lily shook her head. "Look, this is what I need you to do. My brother is a pilot in the Central Region Military Defense Air Corps. He is in the 8th Squadron. Here is his information file."

Harold accepted the folder and set it unopened on the nightstand next to the bed. "I know a guy from that unit."

The Arcturan rolled her eyes. "That's nice," she said dismissively. "His name is Gilford. He uses his father's last name instead of his given Arcturan family name. He says he didn't' want to be treated special. It's entirely my weak-ass mother's fault. Her infatuation with that Sub-Region man from that fucking town...what was it called? Sonyoma Din Volta, I think. Fuck I don't know. He must have had one massive cock though for my mom to fly out there all the time with him. Playing family in that little cabin of theirs. Walking around in those peasant clothes...Whatever." She waved her hand as if she was shooing an insect.

Harold knew exactly whom the Arcturan's very talented mouth was describing. "Lt. Gil Mitchell?" he interrupted.

"Yes, so you know of the little bastard?"

"I have had my run-ins with him. He can be quite an asshole."

"Well, I need you to make him 'disappear' and if you do it right, I will 'entertain' the thought of letting you work for me. On the side that is. No one will know. I always need talented people from all backgrounds in my employ. The benefits are spectacular."

"Like your sister?"

"You really do have very little taste, don't you, Harold?"

The young man shrugged his shoulders.

"Harold, I think you should know that if my mother finds out about any of this, none of it will matter. She loves that boy more than life itself. You have to make it appear to be an accident."

"Alright, Lily. Just know, I work in a very high security, top-secret part of the Confederation Military and as hard as it is for me to say this, I need you to keep your mouth shut, too."

"Agreed."

"Awesome, well, I think I have an idea that just might work."

Lily patted the bed and pushed herself up. She opened the door. "Hang on to that thought, Meta, I will get my sister and you guys can get back to doing whatever crazy shit it was you two were up to. Then, tomorrow, you can start putting this little plan of yours into action," the woman said with a smile, closing the door behind her.

Sitting in the quiet, dimly lit room Harold thought about what he was doing. As much as he despised Gil, he knew he wasn't that bad of a guy. Regardless, with him in the picture there would never be any chance between him and Wendy. On the other hand, a few more times with little miss Jinah and he might be persuaded to forget about the Scientist General all together. Working for the Arcturan's might not be a bad thing, after all. Either way, Gil Mitchell or Gilford Arcturis, whatever he was called, was in the way of Harold Bouri's happiness once more and it wouldn't happen again.

...

Cenerea, 3rd planet from the star Letria. Regalius, The Confederation, Central Region, The Capitol City, 348 Sayari Street Apartment 6,

Forty-Two Cenerean Years and Two Weeks Ago

Harold left Jinah peacefully sleeping in his apartment. It was 21:00:00 hours. He eased through the front door and exited into the hall, shutting it softly behind him. He nervously patted his coat pockets and verified he had all of his credentials, his data backup stick, and his transport activator with him. He was going to need them all tonight. There was something very important he needed to do and a lot hinged on the success of his actions.

Harold thought about Jinah as he sat down in his transport and started the motor. The Arcturan had been spending more and more time over at his small one bedroom government-issued apartment with him. He and the young girl had become quite close over the past few weeks, Harold finding himself falling more and more for her with each visit and with each sensual touch. But then again, he wasn't sure if it was possible for someone like her to fully return those feelings. Still, this had to be the case or there would be no reason for her to keep coming over like she did. It was very apparent she was out of her element in his tiny living quarters. Regardless, they had both decided it was easier for Jinah to take a transport over to his place, away from the ever watchful eyes of her sister, than it was for him to try to get in to visit her, at least until he completed his promise to Lily. After that, Harold was going to see about something a little more proper for him and Jinah, since he would have a little more leverage on his side.

Harold backed the vehicle out into the street, set it into drive mode, and pointed the transport toward the lab. He smiled realizing he was very close to fulfilling a dream. One he had been able to catch fleeting glimpses of each time Jinah came over. The many long evenings he spent coding with her laying on the bed. The two of them talking the night away. He loved having her around. She made Wendy nothing more than another employee he would say hello to in the morning. That was when he wasn't yawning from lack of sleep. The Arcturan was magic in that way. When he would get frustrated she pulled him off the ledge and gave him encouragement as well as several other stress relievers. It was a life he had always imagined, but had been eluding him until now. He was no longer alone.

Harold drummed his fingers on the transport's controls as he nervously waited at a traffic signal. He realized the timing for all of this could not have been better. It was only that afternoon his software checks came back successful, indicating all scripts were ready to be activated. Then, when a message stating Gil had left and the pilot was en route to meet up with his squadron, Harold knew everything else had fallen into place. There was no doubt, the false orders the hacker planted into the 8th's schedule had done the trick. There was only one last, very distasteful thing he had to do: remotely upload his homebrew self-deleting virus into the man's fightercraft. Without Jinah's support and encouragement he might not have been able to complete this part of the plan. His conscience would have already won out and he would have probably backed out of the deal. Regardless, it was done and he couldn't let Jinah or Lily down.

Harold turned onto the elevated city highway. He adjusted the climate control and eased back into the driver's seat attempting to temper his nervousness. His stomach was knotting ever tighter the closer he got to the lab. Lily informed him that she had arranged for two particular security guards to be on duty at Univ-Trans. One at the front gate and one at a rear security exit. He was told that the men were loyal to her, both married to allied lesser sisters, and both slaves to the Clan. They were going to disable the security cameras and let him walk right in, run the script, and leave without anyone being the wiser.

The gates opened as Harold's vehicle approached, just as promised. However, as he drove past the guard shack he noted there was no one there. "That's strange," he thought. The hacker continued through the parking lot and pulled up to the rear entrance as planned, turned off his headlights, and got out of his sleek, black transport. He walked to the door, but no one opened it.

"Hello, Harold."

The young man's face contorted, riddled with confusion. It sounded like Jinah, but he knew that was impossible, she was sleeping back at his apartment. Harold turned to find two very large, very muscular men in CRDF uniforms standing there. One of the soldiers held a comm unit bearing Jinah's moving image. "Hey!" she said with a giggle, waving happily on the screen.

"Ummm, hey?" Harold was confused. "What is going on, here, Jin?"

"I am saving your life, silly," the lovely girl replied. "But, for this to happen I need you to hand over that data stick to my wonderful brother-in-laws."

"If I do that, Jinah, your sister will have me killed and you and I can never..."

"Oh, Harold. You really didn't think that we were ever...oh my goodness. You did." The redhead snickered. "That is so sweet, but, my darling hacker, you shouldn't be sad. In fact, you should be proud. You were a nobody who managed to tag team a couple of Arcturan sisters and play a very instrumental part in the formation of a new Arcturan Motherhood. You weren't just any old pawn in the politics of Arcturan royalty, you were one for the history books!"

Harold's hands shook uncontrollably as his anger increased. Once again he found himself let down by love. The hacker closed his eyes and hung his head in defeat. It was not the time for any of his typical smartass antics or remarks. Any wisecracks would instantly get him killed and he knew it.

The girl continued, "...without you, I would have lived my life in total obscurity. Overshadowed by my older sister's big ass. But, now, thanks to you, things are going to change. When I found out what you were there for, I took a chance that you might give me a chance. Then when you took the bait..."

"Whatever, Jinah," he said sharply.

"You were so cute, looking at me with those fuck me eyes, completely ignoring my sister. I knew right then. It was magic."

Harold winced. He wanted this whole thing to be over. "Here, fucking take it and leave me alone." He lifted a quaking hand, holding the small electronic device out in front of him. The young man couldn't look at the pretty girl on the screen.

"Hey, Bouri," the lovely voice said. "...I did have fun, for what it's worth and you really are a great guy. Not many men would have taken a gamble with their life for a lesser sister like you did."

Harold lifted his head, tears welling in his eyes. "And where did it get me, Jinah? At least tell me what you meant when you said you were saving my life?"

"I can't tell you the specifics, but you shouldn't contact my sister or me ever again, okay? Especially Lily. That is unless you really want to die." The girl paused. "Do you hear me, Harry? Don't contact Lily!"

"Yeah, I fuckin' hear you."

"Sweetie don't be mad, it was all funsies between you and me. You had fun, I had fun, and we both won. But, my sister...well, that's a different story. So, I am going to let you go now and I need you to never, ever talk of this to anyone. Don't ever try to contact me or show up at the mansion, okay? Byyyeee." Jinah blew Harold a kiss, the comm unit clicked, and the two shadowy large men turned and strode back into the Univ-Trans building.

"Yeah, okay," Harold whispered. He didn't feel like a winner. He felt like he had lost something even though it was still beating in his chest.

...

"Wendy, the security cameras for the upper levels, emergency exits, the gate, and the parking lot are all down." Geneticus stated calmly.

"Is the weather outside bad?" the woman asked, placing a blanket on the old cot she found.

"No. Wait, there they are, they just restored. That's very strange."

"What is, Geneticus?"

"Nevermind, it appeared to be Harold's transport leaving the parking lot, although, I know that is impossible, he left over four hours ago. You know, Wendy, you should suggest the CRDF replace those archaic cameras," the A.I. said. "Their buffers might be failing."

"Okay, I will, but first, let's get some sleep okay?" Wendy placed her hand on the wall of the dark mainframe. "Good night, Geneticus. I love you."

"I love you, too, Creator."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.6K 30
We all know how fascinating biology is,indeed. My favourite stream of biology is Genetics. Whenever we hear the word DNA,the things that come to our...
25 0 16
With Dr. Steve being incredibly lazy, he decides to duplicate himself. Once again, things go wrong with the machine and ends up making an evil Steve...
23.9K 722 19
Book 2 of Our Vampire Neighbours. Read it. I won't put any description. It's too much of a spoiler.
The Link By Mike Potter

Science Fiction

77.3K 9K 31
A strange tale of the future of humankind Sci-fi/Romance for mature readers. Novel - 80,000+ words. Warning: This story contains mature content.