Norah & Daniel

Av EternalLights

It's really strange how there are some faces we see everyday and yet they don't really matter in our lives. T... Mer

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Special- Daniel's story
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Epilogue

Chapter-6

5.9K 249 41
Av EternalLights

This chapter is dedicated to ALIFEYA because she is such a nice person for reading, commenting and voting so sincerely.

Also a big thank you to ALIFEYA DimaEatsApples JustAnotherReader94 and GraceAndGlorious for commenting and voting on every single chapter. Not to forget, thanks a lot Verissa KevinaOyatedor Aisha_1901 JCBElle akashakhanxox for voting and commenting. You guys are awesome! If I am missing any names here than I will mention it in the next chapter =)

------------------------------------------------------

One tree...two trees...three trees.....Daniel's tattoo... 

No!! Uggh! 

Nothing was working. No matter what I thought about, every time my mind ended on the topic of Daniel and his stupid tattoo.  

For all my life I have never been a big fan of tattoos, or any sort of these body arts for that matter. I've always thought them as a disgrace to your own body but the reflection of Daniel in the mirror was anything but a disgrace. It seemed as if belonged to him naturally. The ink on his body was indeed a piece of art. 

I adjusted myself back on the shotgun seat of Sebastian's car. We had been driving for an hour now. And all through this one hour Sebastian and Daniel had hardly spoken to each other and I was lost in my inappropriate thoughts so it was only Abbey who saved us all from an uncomfortable and boring silence. She kept talking about how she was planning to apply for a 'totally rad' fashion school on the west coast. Seb and Daniel occasionally kept giving out one word answers to Abbey's never ending line-up of questions while I kept nodding my heads at frequent intervals to let Abbey think that I was listening. Both the boys kept looking at my direction probably confused at of my silence which I had maintained since the beginning of the journey. 

My eyes wandered towards the rear view mirror which showed me the reflection of Daniel listening to music on his earphones. He had a straight face on and was looking out of the window at the mediocre scenery. Looking closely I noticed that a few specks of black ink were visible even with his shirt on. 

While I was checking out Daniel in the mirror, his eyes shot up towards the mirror as well and met mine. I immediately looked back down to the road, embarrassed. 

"Seb, pull over in front of the store," I told Sebastian pointing at the small store that had just appeared in our vicinity. 

"Okay," he replied decelerating the car. 

I rushed out of the car as soon as it stopped after unfastening my seat belt in a flash. Abbey decided to hop out of the car and into the store alone, without the rest of us. 

"I need to buy some stuff," I said to the two guys not looking at either of them. 

"You can come if you want," I offered both of them who were looking awkward with each other. 

"Alright," Sebastian and Daniel replied at the same time, walking towards me.

The store was not very large in size with only a couple of aisles running along the area. Finding the place where they kept the sweets and other confectionery, I swept almost all of the chocolates on the shelf, dumping them inside the store's plastic basket. 

"Calm down Charlie, this isn't the chocolate factory," Daniel said standing behind me. "Slow down on the sugar." 

Instead of a reply I gave him a small smile and started walking ahead. 

I don't know why I was acting like this. I felt like a middle school girl embarrassed after seeing someone shirtless for the first time. But seeing Daniel in the mirror without him being aware of it was as if I had intruded his privacy. And then there was his tattoo. 

God Norah! Don't start thinking about his damn tattoo again!

After paying for the candies and chocolates at the payment counter, I left the store with Daniel and Sebastian on my trail. We took our positions back in the car and waited for Abbey in the painful silence created by the three of us. 

I took my earphone from my bag and plugged them to my phone. Putting the playlist on shuffle, I closed my eyes. 

Half an hour later, we were finally in an area that was surrounded by woods on both sides of the road. The trees were tall and dense and hindered the sunlight to reach the ground. The insides of the car was now covered in a green hue because of the thousands of leaves around us. 

Not much later, our car pulled up near Shay's wooden cabin, two solar power panels shining on top of it. As I had mentioned earlier, calling it a cabin wouldn't be fair to this massive wooden house. 

Daniel's black Audi Spyder, which Liam had driven upto here was already parked ahead of us along with Mike's motorbike. Another car entered the compound after us which I identified as Chad's. 

The four of us got out of Sebastian's car and started taking the bags out. I saw Chad got out of his car with a pretty blonde girl dressed in all blue.  

"Hi, I am Juliet," the blonde introduced herself with a warm smile. 

"Hey, I am Norah." I hugged her, a few strands of her hair getting in my mouth. 

"Dan?" Juliet called loudly while still in a hug with me, making my ears hurt. 

Daniel was still unloading the luggage from the car and after hearing his name being called, he peeked from the side. 

"Juliet?" his lips twitched into a small but genuine smile. 

"Oh my god! It has been so long!" Juliet ran towards Daniel wrapping him in a tight embrace while the rest of us looked at the two of them confused. 

Daniel hugged her back a little awkwardly. Some sort of thought ran through his eyes and his eyes flickered to me before fixating on Juliet again. 

"So how do you know each other?" Chad asked with a hesitant expression on his face. 

"Noraaah! Help me! Quick!" Shay's shrilly voice came from inside of the cabin. 

"Yeah, I am coming!" I yelled out a reply sprinting inside. "What?" 

Instead of Shay's answer, a water balloon came flying towards me hitting me on my chest. 

Ow, that hurt.

"What the hell?" I shouted at Liam who was laughing dramatically holding his stomach. 

"Oh em gee! That was priceless. Her face…" Mike laughed along with Liam. "Just priceless"  

"Quick! Take cover." Shay's head emerged from behind the wooden couch. 

"A prior notice would have been nice," I told Shay while joining her in hiding. 

A bucket containing several colourful balloons was in front of her and she took two from it while trying to aim at Mike. 

"You guys were like 10 minutes ahead of us. Then how did you manage to fill these?" I asked pointing to the bucket. 

"Well we work really fast," Shay replied with her eyes still on Mike. "Anyway, no time to waste. Grab and shoot." 

Following Shay's order, I took a balloon in each hand and crept ahead to find the perfect spot for a clear shot at Liam. 

The blue balloon hit him on his butt while he was bent down to pick a balloon. Shouting victoriously, Shay and I high-fived each other. 

"Oh em gee! His face...priceless," Shay said using Mike's exact words from earlier. 

"Nor, Nor baby." Liam shook his head while giving me a sinister smile. "You shouldn't have done that." 

He threw a balloon at me which, before I could move, exploded on my nose choking me with the water. I coughed loudly because of the water that was now inside both my nose and mouth. 

"You're mean. I don't think I like you anymore," I told Liam, pouting. 

"Norah, look out!" Shay warned me and I immediately ducked down further, just missing a yellow water balloon shot by Mike. 

"You little scoundrel!" I shrieked making my way towards Shay's bucket. 

Taking two dripping wet balloons from it, I threw them simultaneously at Mike but he got out of the way just in time. I clasped my hand on my mouth as the balloons flew towards Sebastian and Daniel who were entering the door, unaware of the balloon fight going on inside. 

Sebastian got hit on his arm and because of the lack of my luck; the other balloon hit Daniel in his face and then burst open leaving a splash of water behind. 

"Whoops!" I breathed out, watching Daniel with wide eyes like the rest of the people in the room. 

Daniel's eyes shut close after the impact and he swiped the water from his face, a drop still hanging from the tip of his nose. 

He reopened his eyes to look at me and before I could comprehend what was happening, Daniel picked me up in his arms and swiftly walked towards the back door of the cabin. 

"No Daniel, it wasn't me. It was Mike! I swear!" I pleaded to the boy lifting me while trying to be free. 

"No I wasn't! She did it!" I heard Mike yell. I wasn't able to see him otherwise I would have glared him to death. 

That little bastard! 

"Don't lie Princess. I know it was you." Daniel smirked in an evil manner looking down at me and kept walking. With his feet, he pushed open the door which made my eyes go to the small murky lake just a foot or two away from us. It hit me like a rock what Daniel was intending to do. 

"No Daniel...don't you dare!" I frantically moved my limbs but to no avail as Daniel was much stronger than me. 

"Aww come on! I thought we were just playing around with water." 

And with that he threw me in the cold water while I kept yelling for help. "Nooo...." 

My voice was muffled as my body broke the surface of the dirty water. 

Emerging from the water, I removed my jacket which was clinging to me badly but later I realized that it was a very poor decision on my part. My cream coloured shirt which was now wet and see-through was putting my red bra on a full exposition for everyone to see. 

I prepared myself to give a pissed off to Daniel and found him shamelessly staring at my soaked shirt. 

"Subtle," I said with venom dripping from my voice. I covered my self again with my drenched jacket.

"One of my strongest suits," he replied coolly with a half smile. 

"You have no idea how much trouble you're in, Cohen," I said slapping the surface of the water. 

"Well Ms. Bishop, we'll see about that," Daniel retorted back with confidence and walked inside of the door leaving me huffing in anger.

 ----------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry if this short or a little boring.The next chapter will be much better. I promise.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

26.9K 278 24
Alexis's boyfriend is murdered in front of her. After a year of mourning her loss she meets Chance, and falls in love with him. She soon realizes he...
30K 371 8
"Shes dangerous because she's calm in chaos and ruin but anxious in the quiet." Beth and her friends barely made it through freshmen and sophomore ye...
15 8 15
Waking up with no memories due to a temporary memory loss from an accident that claimed her parents life as she was told, her life took a completely...
25.3K 650 8
Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl: Rodes & Smith. *Can read independent from The Bad Boy & The Church Girl. But it will be better if you read...