Hire an Incubus

By moborocksxo

Tired of human men? Need something better in your life? Call Hire an Incubus! Welcome to Lisa Farrow's wor... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
PART II -18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
PART III - 31
32.
33.

6.

17.3K 624 257
By moborocksxo

It had been four weeks.

Four weeks until she heard from him again. She was starting to think that this time he finally had given up on her until he strolled into the bookshop looking like he owned the place. The bell had rang and expecting one of the regular customers to walk in she instead saw a six foot something man dressed in black jeans and a grey sweatshirt.

Lisa nearly did a double take when she saw him and dropped the pile of books she had been carrying to a shelf.

He looked down at the books and reached down to pick one up and said blankly 'You dropped your books.'

She didn't say anything to him and just walked past him, leaving him still holding out a book.

She heard him sigh as she placed the remainder of the books on a wooden shelf.

'Are you ignoring me?' She heard him say, his voice edged with humour.

Lisa just went back to the counter, and turned her back to him, she wasn't even sure why she was ignoring him, she shouldn't have been annoyed that he had disappeared for three weeks without a trace. She should have been delighted, ecstatic just like she had pretended to be to Adam that the man, no demon, that was causing her so much trouble had finally decided to give it a rest.

Except she wasn't. And the only trouble he had caused her so far was leaving her incredibly frustrated after his whole disappearing act in her apartment a month ago.

'You are ignoring me!' she heard him conclude, walking slowly towards the counter. 'I'm sorry, I had something I had to take care of, that took me a lot more time than I thought it would.'

She still blanked him, which was getting increasingly harder the closer he got to her. He put his arms on the counter, leaning against it, facing her back.

'Are you going to turn around so I can explain myself?' He said, his voice lowering.

Lisa felt her resistance snap. She mumbled a quick 'No.' and didn't make a move.

'No?' His voice changed to something more sinister.

She shook her head, her breath shaky and her heart beating wildly. She wasn't prepared to give in to him now, she was so pissed off. 'Tell me what's wrong, tell me why you're so angry with me.' he murmured.

She could feel his gaze burning into her back, and as much as she wanted to, as much as her body was telling her to turn around and face him she wouldn't.

'Lisa, I can't make up for something I don't know I've done.'

She understood him. His words made sense. He just didn't.

'Everyone keeps telling me things about you.' She began quietly. 'That you're dangerous, that you're crazy that you're possessive, and I have to admit, I was terrified what you were going to be like. I thought you were someone who would do anything to get what they wanted, and I thought you wanted me, isn't that crazy? Even when I met you, I was still kind of afraid that maybe you were exactly what everyone said, what Adam said, what Debbie said, what Damian said, but then I started to believe that you weren't, and I thought that was because despite myself I liked you, but then I realised it wasn't that. After your little disappearing act, I realised that you're none of that, you're not even worthy of the stuff people say about you.' She snapped angrily, getting all her frustration out and as she turned around with narrowed eyes to emphasise the final sentence.

He leaned back, straightening up to his full height, dwarfing Lisa completely. He had a killer grin on his face and his eyes were quite literally glowing.

He let out a sparse, dark, deep laugh. His voice nearly dropped an octave as he spoke smoothly.

'That was quite the show of power.' He said, looking deeply into her eyes. 'It really was.'

She suddenly felt uncomfortable with him hulking over her.

'Tell me Lisa, what about me suggests that I don't want you? That I wouldn't do anything to get what I want?' He was still maniacally smiling and she was positive if his voice dropped any deeper then she wouldn't be able to hear it.

She didn't say anything when he moved around the counter so he was inches away from her, facing her.

Slightly finding her voice, she said something that she knew was only going to go one way. 'Prove me wrong then.'

'Oh watch me.'

Of all the things she expected him to do next, lean back with that stupid smirk still on his face was not one of them.

'What are you doi-' she began but she was cut off when she felt a warm sensation run over her body which made her jerk involuntarily against the counter. The warmth began to spread through her, focusing on the most private part of her and following that was a slight pressure on her. She gasped slightly and she could still feel his eyes looking straight into hers.

The pressure and warmth gradually began to increase and she felt  like there was someone touching her. It felt amazing, pleasure pooled in the pit of her stomach. The feeling increased and despite herself, she moaned loudly, much to the delight of the incubus standing in front of her.

'Do you like how that feels?' He smirked and she gave out a breathless 'Yes.'

She could feel the pressure building even more and the warm feeling came back stronger. He took a step closer, and the feeling intensified as he moved centimetres from her face, his eyes still staring keenly at her. He still didn't touch her physically at all which was torture and she could feel his breath on her face.

'Oh God.' she whispered softly, biting her lips to try and suppress another groan of pleasure.

He moved his hand down to and it was just hovering over her, but not touching her and making some abrupt movement, which made the feeling more intense until she let out a soft noise and it slowly subsided.

'Fuck.' She whispered quietly as she slid to the wooden floor, completely out of breath.

'I'm guessing you liked that?' she heard him laugh.

She nodded firmly in reply.

He crouched down to look at her, where she was quite literally a hot mess. His eyes were that shade of red again and she really didn't have the energy to ask about it. She started to assume that it was just something that happened from time to time.

'It's actually such a shame because your little resisting me stunt was going so well, I suppose you won't be running to Adam about this, will you?' he said smiling.

'Don't be like that and and I'll have you know, usually I let a guy kiss me before anything else.'

Achilles ran a hand down her cheek and said provocatively, 'Be my guest.'

'Well that certainly made up for that near kiss.' She said, resting her head against the counter's side, closing her eyes.

She felt him lean in and take her face in his hands, her eyes fluttered opened for a moment before and she looked into his eyes before he kissed her.

'How was that?' he asked after he pulled away.

'Just great.' She said, giving a thumbs up in his general direction.

'What time is it? I'm either still supposed to be working or going home, thank gosh no one walked in on us.' She gushed slightly.

He gently pulled her up to her feet. 'I'll take you home.'

'Do you have a car then?' She said, peering out the window to see nothing.

'That's not exactly what I meant, hold on to me, okay?' He said evasively, pulling her close. She didn't complain.

'What ar-' she began to say but then she felt dizzy for about 10 seconds and realised she was standing in her apartment.

'I didn't know you could do that? Are you supposed to do that?' She coughed, steadying herself against the wall.

His eyes were now a cool grey again and he spoke a lot calmer than he had before, 'Well, I'm probably not supposed to but who's going to stop me?'

'You're a mystery to me.' She whispered.

'Am I forgiven for disappearing as you say?' He smiled at her.

'What were you doing and then I'll consider it?' She said, perching on the end of the sofa.

He walked around the kitchen to inspect the marble island. 'Well..' he ran his fingers along the marble, seeming to be paying a lot of attention to it. 'I could tell tell you while we do fun things on one of these hard surfaces.' he winked. 'I will never understand my kind's obsession with marble.'

'I'm afraid I don't know if I'm ready for round two just yet, take it easy.' She scoffed at him.

'I wouldn't dream of taking you out of your comfort zone.' He said, sounding genuine. He was so confusing to Lisa. One moment he was safe and sincere and then he was back to that dangerously tempting flirting.

'You know you could have called.' He laughed. 'If you were missing me so desperately.'

'I deleted your number.' Lisa said flatly.

'I figured as much.'

She handed him her phone. 'You can put it back if you want.'

He looked momentarily surprised and then recovered. 'Thanks, now you can call me when you're lonely and in need of a man.' He said with a wink.

Now it was her time to laugh

While he was resting on the sofa while she was in the shower, after her head had cleared she was reminded of Damian's words. He is incredibly comfortable exercising his control. After a few moments thinking about it, she had come to a troubling conclusion that maybe she wasn't taking him as seriously as she should be.

He'd exercised control over her earlier and he hadn't even touched her. She didn't want to set off thinking that he'd only done that purely for his own sake, surely he hadn't? She thought about the words Achilles had used.

'That was quite the show of power.'

 Had that been all it was? She didn't want to think too hard about it. All she knew was she had started playing with fire willingly.

Her phone ringing set her out of her thoughts.

Adam flashed up on the small screen and she answered. 'Hello?'

'Lisa, I have some worrying news.' He said, his voice was turbulent.

'What is it?' Lisa said, worry tinging her voice.

'Please don't panic, but all our agents who were assigned to watching your house and surveillance of Achilles have been killed. He's back and I think he did this.'

Lisa inhaled sharply. There was a potential murderer in her living room.

'Oh...God..That's horrible..How did he even kill them?' Lisa expected to hear something about a cross, after what she had found out from Damian, she was trying to prepared herself to act as if she had no idea that was how it was done.

'That's the most worrying part.' He paused, obvious stress in his voice. 'We don't know.'

'Oh....Christ.' Lisa said, shock setting in. Who was he, really? It only really hit her how little she knew about him right then.

'Please don't worry, we will have a new team out searching for him soon. Just try and get some rest.'

He hung up. Lisa sat on the bed, more torn than before. She wasn't afraid of Achilles. He had never hurt her. He had never done anything to suggest he was any worse than how he acted but everything she heard about him suggested she should run a mile. So why didn't she just do the smart thing and try and get as far away as possible from him?

She couldn't answer that as she heard footsteps by the door and turned to see a sleepy looking Achilles leaning against the door frame looking as guiltless as ever. She tossed the phone under her pillow before he could see.

'Something wrong?' He said innocently.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
189K 5.9K 65
◆ COMPLETED BOOK 2 is SWEET DOMINANCE In a world when the incubi are considered the master, the succubi are the submissive. The incubi are the do...
234K 7.2K 46
Incubus ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• The nighttime. A dozen of sleeping mortals lay in their beds, dreaming. Their imagination taking...
1K 125 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...