Arakita x f!reader (yowamushi...

By illimin

A long forgotten sight. A long forgotten feeling. As a freshman you are attending the famous Yonan university... More

An Instant
New Beginning
The rude sleeper
An even ruder person
Dreamless Dreams
The awful driver
Payback
Admire
New Friend? New enemy?
It's pointless
Refusal
And now?
It can't get any more awkward, can it?
First base???No, wait...already HOMERUN????
Closer
Even worse
HUH
Truth my ass
Pat Pat
Secret date
Confession Time
Shall we end this?
Kitten
Pepsi
Second
Fools (Ending 1)
Sleep (Ending 1)
It's over (Ending 1)
Ah I get it...again (Ending 1)
Epilogue (1st ending)
Surprise (Ending 2)
I wonder (Ending 2)
I like you (Ending 2)
Epilogue (Ending 2)
Don't you dare ever again (Bonus chap)
For you, all over again...no matter what it takes (Bonus chapter 2 for ending 1)

Memory (Ending 1)

591 34 2
By illimin

'Ah it hurts. How many times did I fall down? I still haven't gotten used to my body. The doctor is going to scold me if he knows that I walked for so long...'

You stood up swiftly and walked back the way you came from. However you avoided the guy's-Arakita was it- stare, if you looked back at him, you would turn red. It was so hard to be in his presence. He was better than you imagined although more fierce and harsh.

You smiled to yourself as you took your skirt in your hands and fluttered it around. You looked beside you, trees surrounded the path you were currently walking on and the sun was already setting. 

'Everyone at the hospital is going to be mad at me again...However the two months are going to be finally over and I can attend school for the first time!'

At that thought you smiled to yourself again. The warm grass would feel so good beneath your naked feet but as to not give anyone anymore heart attacks you left the shoes on.

"Oi you," you heard someone shout behind you. You knew who it was, smiling you turned around.

"Yes?" you asked.

He stopped on his bike and got off looking away.

"Are you seriously going to walk all the fucking way back?"

You giggled, his language was really crude.

"What are you laughing for, huh?"

"Haha sorry," you apologised softly, he looked away again, "It's just I've never met anyone with such a bad temper."

"Hah? What you lying for, you obvious-," he stopped when he looked at you.

"Whatever," he mumbled. 

'There it was again. He always thinks I'm lying. I wonder what's that about...'

"Get on"

"Hmm how?"

You inspected his bike.

"You," he pointed at you, you nodded, "sit on the saddle and I ride."

"How?" you tilted your head confused.

"Shut up and do what I say."

"That was mean," you told him.

"Hah?"

You stared at his bike again.

'How is this...?'

With a rough movement he grabbed your hand and pulled you to his bike.

"Sit," he said. 

You did as he ordered. He looked away again.

"Ok," he said, returning his gaze to you.

"Let's see..."

"See, you don't know how this is going to work either."

"Shut up."

He swung his right leg over the frame of his bike to the other side. Then he clicked his shoes on the pedals.

"Hold on," he said. 

You followed his command and tucked on his race uniform. Slowly but gradually steady he pedaled his way back to the city. Once you arrived he asked you where to let you off.

"A bus station, I can get back on my own then."

You only heard him snort in return and lightly giggled. You didn't want him to know that you belong to the hospital.

"Is that one ok?"

You nodded but realised he couldn't see you so you pulled on his shirt twice. He pulled over and let you get off.

"Thank you Arakita," you smiled at him warmly.

"Ah..." you bowed down.

"Hah? What was that for?"

"My parents taught me to do that if I want to express my gratitude."

"Weirdo." 

"Eh?" you let out quietly.

"Nothing," he replied however he looked guilty. 

You smiled at him, he was a nice person despite his harshness.

"I hope we can see each other. Ah I know! Let's meet at Yonan university. I heard the departments are great there!"

"Hah? Why would I do that?"

"Hmm you don't have to but it would be nice, right?"

"Whatever..." he drove away. 

You took the bus back to the hospital.

"Where were you for so long?" the nurse quickly ran up to you and checked your body.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes," you gave her a reassuring smile.

"Great! Your parents are looking for you!" the nurse pushed you gently forward with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Mum! Dad! Guess wha-" you ran up to them.

"We were so worried about you! Don't ever do that again!"

You apologised. 

"Dear I think we have to get her a phone."

Your eyes sparkled when you heard your father's words.

"Woah really? A phone like they are using?" you pointed at the surrounding people. Your father laughed.

"Yes. We can look for one if you get out of the hospital, ok?"

You nodded and followed your parents to the doctor office.

"Mum, dad. I decided. I want to attend Yonan university after school!"

"Huh?"

Their reactions weren't what you had hoped for.

"O-Oh of course darling. Only if your grades are up to it!"

"Yes, I promise. I'll be good at school."

You spent your days at the hospital but never once did you question why your parents only told you that you were too weak to be able to have a life like normal teens.

It was finally your first school day. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Uhm!" you exhaled excited. 

"The uniform suits me!"

You ran down the stairs to show your parents. They showered you with compliments. You were going to attend high school. Usually you wouldn't be allowed because your academic levels weren't as good as others due to being hospitalised but you passed the entrance exam.

You were nervous. You stood in front of the door to your classroom. For the first time you could meet people your age. You couldn't contain your excitement. The teacher opened the door to the classroom and stepped in with you. The teacher gave a brief explanation that you've enrolled and you introduced yourself with a big smile.

However after you bowed and looked up again you came across completely different reactions than you'd imagined. Their clapping stopped and you could see it even more clearly. They were giving you weird glances. 

You didn't understand why. Was your introduction strange or anything? The teacher pointed to an empty seat in the middle. You sat down after smiling at everyone you passed. Some forced a smile, others still continued to look at you weirdly. 

Not losing hope you tried to interact with other students during breaks but all of them reluctantly talked to you. 

They were ignoring you.

"Welcome back home. How was school?"

"Huh?" you looked at your mother who greeted you happily at the door.

"Great!" you lied, "I loved it! Everyone was unbelievable nice."

That night you cried yourself to sleep.

A month later you still did.

School was terribly lonely.

Three months passed and you couldn't believe what you've just heard.

"I...I'm going to lose my memory?"

The doctor nodded.

"But it can't be..."

Even after the doctor explained everything to you, it still felt unreal.

"So-So you are saying that I had already attended high school?"

He nodded again. You felt like falling into an abyss.

"How many times did we have this conversation?"

"Since the first time you could talk and think clearly."

You realised there wasn't any other option.

"I see," you said. 

"Fine. I'll accept the treatment."

"I know. You always do."

2 and a half year later:

"Huh? What is this note?" you were just discharged from the hospital and looked around your room when you found a note taped under the table. In bold black capital letters it read:

" Attend yonan uni!"   

The note was crumbled, the letters almost unreadable due to dried circles causing the ink to smudge, you guessed water caused it.

You stared at the note for a few minutes before you realised:

"Isn't that my handwriting?"

You matched your freshly written with the old one.

"It is!"

'Did I write this note to myself?'

Whatever it was, you searched up the entrance requirements.

'Yonan university, huh?'

"Mum! Dad!" you sprinted down the stairs, "I want to attend Yonan uni!"

"You want what?" your parents looked at you with unreadable expressions.

"I have to go now! The last entrance exam's today! I can make it!"

'Uni's going to be better than high school! Definitely!'

"Doctor!" you said

"I got accepted into Yonan uni."

"That's amazing! However..."

Memory loss, he told you. It's fine, you replied.

"You are not scared this time? You won't deny it?"

"No, as long as you get me into Yonan uni after it. My parents allowed me. As long as it's for 5 months and you can set it into my mind again. Please doctor. That's the only thing I want. Did I ever have any wishes before?"

He shook his head, you grabbed his hands and looked at him with determination.

"Let me be selfish! This time I won't let this disease or memory loss or whatever determine my life! I'm going to beat it!"

Something about you or your voice or maybe because the doctor pitied the condition you were in, whatever it was, he agreed. 

And once again the reset button was pressed.

It was the start of October. You stood in front of the university entrance.

'I first have to bring this envelope to the student service. Where is it?'

At the entrance you walked to the right until you met another student.

"Sorry," you asked the red-haired guy.

"Yes?" he smiled at you.

"Do you know where the student services is?"

"Oh no, sorry, I'm a first year too. However if you want to I'll help you find it."

"Great, thank you so much!" you gave him a bright smile.

"Here we are," he said.

"Thank you by the way I'm (L/N) (F/N). I hope we get along from now on!"

You extended your arm, he grabbed your hand and shook it firmly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Machimiya Eikichi."

"Ok great. Thanks again. See you!" you waved him goodbye,

'Yes!', you thought to yourself as you entered the student services,

'made a friend today!'

-----------------

You opened your eyes as someone called you, bright light blinded you. 

Someone in a white uniform looked at you. You wanted to sit up however that person gently pushed you down.

"Your body's not ready to be moved so rashly (F/N)"

Where am I? Where is this? What's going on? (F/N)? Who is this? Me?

"I'm glad you are back. It's maybe hard for you to understand but your parents are waiting outside so no need to worry about anything."

My parents? Who are they?

"Ok," the guy said to a woman in blue clothes, "Let's begin the treatment and rehabilitation procedures."

----------------

"Wow," you exclaimed.

The university's huge.

You clutched your bag tightly and walked through the front entrance. You had to go to the office first to get your timetable and everything explained since you enrolled into uni later than everyone, on your third term. The uni luckily made an exception for you on the doctor's recommendation. You figured the doctor was pretty famous.

After you got everything, you made your way to the first lecture with the help of a map you got from the nice woman in the office.

However, you were stopped by a guy with short black hair and bangs covering his forehead. Brown eyes with insane eyelashes stared at you, he wore an uniform with 'Yonan uni bicycle' written on it.

You questioningly looked at him.

"Oi (F/N)!"

You were taken aback by his fierce voice.

He knows my name.

Badum.

"How dare you leave and only send me one fucking text? And never answer any of my calls or messages? Hah? Who the fuck do you think I am? That's right! Not your bitch who quietly waits for you!"

You didn't understand why the guy suddenly shout3e at you and pretended like he knew you.

"Oi say something, midget!"

Midget?

"OI?????" he waved his hand in front your face. 

You caught it. It felt nice and warm like a feeling you knew your whole life. 

Badum.

However weirded out by that thought you let go of his hand.

Meeting his fierce gaze you asked him:

"Who are you?"

-----------

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 12.6K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
6.9K 155 21
Any pictures used in this story aren't mine. Credits go to the respectful owner. A Y/n harem with your college professors A college AU where Oyakata...
92.6K 2.3K 28
꧁ "𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 " -𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 ꧂ ꧁ I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
231K 5.1K 64
"𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔" | |____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻, 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 �...