Wanted | Niam AU

By romancestorygirl

Verbally abused by his mother for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he would never be loved or w... More

Prologue: Niall
Chapter 1: Niall
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Niall
Chapter 4: Liam
Chapter 5: Niall
Chapter 6: Liam
Chapter 7: Niall
Chapter 8: Liam
Chapter 9: Niall
Chapter 10: Liam
Chapter 11: Niall
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Niall
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Niall
Chapter 16: Liam
Chapter 17: Niall
Chapter 18: Liam
Chapter 19: Niall
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Niall
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 23: Niall
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: Niall
Chapter 26: Liam
Chapter 27: Niall
Chapter 28: Liam
Chapter 29: Niall
Chapter 30: Greg
Chapter 31: Louis
Chapter 32: Liam
Chapter 33: Niall
Chapter 34: Liam
Chapter 35: Niall
Chapter 36: Liam
Chapter 37: Niall
Chapter 38: Liam
Chapter 39: Niall
Chapter 40: Liam
Chapter 41: Niall
Chapter 42: Liam
Chapter 43: Niall
Chapter 44: Greg
Chapter 45: Louis
Chapter 46: Liam
Chapter 47: Niall
Chapter 48: Liam
Chapter 49: Niall
Chapter 50: Liam
Chapter 51: Greg
Chapter 52: Niall
Chapter 53: Liam
Chapter 54: Liam
Chapter 55: Niall
Chapter 56: Liam
Chapter 57: Niall
Chapter 58: Liam
Chapter 59: Niall
Chapter 60: Niall
Chapter 61: Niall
Chapter 62: Liam
Chapter 64: Louis
Epilogue: Niall
Playlist

Chapter 63: Greg

1.6K 66 17
By romancestorygirl

I watched as Liam and Niall pulled away for their honeymoon. I was so happy for them I could hardly stand it. Niall had looked so beautiful and so fucking happy. I shook my head at the idea of my baby brother getting married. I guess it was my turn next. The thought of Dan and the baby popped into my head. I fucking knew there was no way that kid was mine. I was not drunk that night and the condom was not broke. At least I swear it was not broke.

Jenny walked up to me with a huge smile on her face. I felt in my left pocket to make sure I still had the engagement ring. Louis felt it once in my pocket while we were dancing, but I told him it was the box for Niall's ring.

"Hey Greg, the cabin is completely ready for you and Louis. I kept it simple just like you asked."

"Thanks Jenny. I'm not exactly like that over-the-top fucker best friend of mine."

Jenny laughed and gave me a hug. "Thanks Jenny, for everything you did for me and for Liam and Niall. The wedding was beautiful."
Jenny smiled and patted my arm. I watched her walk away as I saw Louis walking up to me with a wicked smile on his face.

"Hey you. Feeling a little lucky tonight?" he said as he reached up and bit my lower lip. I let a small moan escape and he smiled.

"I am indeed. I have a little surprise waiting for us back at the cabin," I said as I pulled him closer to me. God he smelled so fucking good.

"Well then, I think now that the grooms have left, the best man and maid of honor can leave as well."

"Best fucking thing I've heard all damn day, baby."

We turned to leave and were stopped dead in our tracks by Louis's dad Mark. Fuck me!

"I think we need to talk."

Louis looked at his dad and gave him a confused look. He looked over at me and I swear if looks could kill, I would have dropped right then.

"Um, Dad, is it something that can wait? I mean we're both exhausted."

"No Louis, I have been waiting to talk to you since yesterday. I didn't want to ruin Niall's wedding, but now that he and Liam have left, we have a serious problem."

Holy fuck, what the hell was going on?

"Daddy, you're starting to scare me. What has happened?"

"My office received a restraining order against you yesterday from a Dan Moore."

Holy fuck. I felt all the air leave my body in one second flat.

"Who the fuck is Dan Moore? I don't know anyone by that name Daddy, I swear."

Just then it must have hit him. He turned to look at me and I'm sure my face was pale as a ghost.

"Tell me that that's NOT the same Dan that you fucked!"

Holy shit! I cannot believe he just said that in front of his dad!

"Jesus Louis! Really?" I said as I looked over at his dad.

"Listen, Greg, I don't know what the hell is going on. Two weeks ago you were standing there asking for my son's hand in marriage and telling me you planned on asking him to marry you the night of Niall's wedding. Then there is some nutcase boy claiming that he fears for his life from Louis. What the hell is going on?"

I threw my hands in my hair and dragged them down over my face. What the fuck? He totally just told him I was planning on asking him to marry me tonight. This was NOT fucking happening.

"Wait! What? You were going to ask me to marry you tonight? Oh my God!" Louis screamed as he jumped into my arms. Then he turned to his father.

"Why the hell would you just ruin that for me, Dad?"

"Do you want me to tell him, Greg?"

I shook my head no. I think I was going to throw up.

"Then start talking."

Louis looked back and forth between both of us. He looked confused and I wanted nothing more than to just take him away from all of this.

"Greg? What the hell is going on?"

I looked up at his dad and then back at Louis.

Here goes nothing. I was not sure how he was going to react when I told him. Fuck, I just wanted to find out if this was true or not before I even said anything to him. Spare him the hurt. I had no choice now.

"I got a call the other night when we were at Brad's parents' lake house. It was from Dan; he just busted out and told me that he was pregnant and that the baby was mine."

Louis stepped back away from me and threw his hand up to his mouth.

"Oh my God, you cheated on me...with him!"

What?

"God no, Louis! I swear to you I have not been with anyone but you since Thanksgiving. I swear to God!"

"Then how the fuck is he pregnant with your baby, Greg?"

I ran my hands through my hair again.

"He told me he was seven months pregnant. I ran into him at Rebels, the weekend before Thanksgiving and we, we, um..." I looked up at Mark and he was glaring at me. Fuck.

"You fucked him, Greg? How many other guys are going to start showing up saying you got them knocked up! You promised me that you used protection! You promised!" Louis screamed so loud it caused me to jump.

"I did Louis! I did use a condom, baby. He's claiming it broke, but I was not drunk when it happened and I would swear on my life the condom did not break. Louis – I swear on my life!"

Louis stepped back away from me. No...no God, please no.

"Why didn't you tell me you got a call from him? You must have gotten the call right before we came over. Why didn't you say anything?" Louis shouted at me.

"Louis, I was going to tell you, I swear to God, but I wanted to talk to Dan in person. To see if he was even telling me the truth, because I didn't want to hurt you unless...unless..."

"What Greg? Unless it was true? Well now I know. I think we need to step back and take a break."

Fuck no. No way I was going to let him walk away from me again! Goddamn it, I was going to fight for him with everything I had.

"No! Louis, this does not change the way I feel about you, baby. I love you, Louis. I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you, I want..."

Louis started crying and shaking his head. He put up his hand to get me to stop talking.

"Do you know I was just talking to Niall about this just the other day. I was telling him how excited I was to know that one day...one day..." His voice was breaking. Motherfucker. I fucking hated Dan Moore with everything I had right now.

"One day, I would be able to tell you we were expecting a baby. I wanted to see your face; I wanted to be the one to see your fucking face when you were told you were going to have a baby! Would you want a boy or a girl? Would you even care? I just wanted to be the one to tell you that."

"Baby, I do want to have kids with you... More than you will ever know!" I walked to him and reached out for him.

"Don't touch me! I will never be the person who had your first child, because you got some fucking whore knocked up. He gets to be the one who has your first child, Greg. Not me!"

I looked over at Louis's father, who was standing there looking torn. He looked at me with almost pleading eyes. What the fuck was I supposed to do!

"Louis I swear to you, I'm going to find out if this baby is mine. I really don't think it's my baby. I will get it taken care of, I promise you."

"Well it looks like you're going to have to wait a few months to find that out now, aren't you? Until then I don't want to see or talk to you."

"What!"

"Now Louis, don't do something based on your emotions right now, sweetheart. Let Greg talk to this boy before you do anything rash."

I could not believe Mark was on my side. If that was my son, I would tell the fucker to leave and never come back.

Louis turned to his father and glared at him. He took a few steps back and turned to walk away a little.

Louis turned back to look at me. I could not lose him again. I won't lose him again!

I dropped to my knees in front of him. "Louis please, don't do this to me. Please don't leave me again... I beg of you!" I felt the tears running down my face and I didn't give two shits. I was pretty damn sure we now had an audience.

Louis was crying as he looked down at me.

"I love you Greg, more than anything, but I can't handle this right now. I need time. I need to be alone and away from you while you work this out. I'm not leaving you... I just, I just need to be away from you."

"Louis, please. Tonight was supposed to change everything. Please."

"I'm going back to the cabin. Please do not come there. I'm going to ride home with Amanda and Brad tomorrow. Please just...just...just leave me alone for awhile, Greg. If you love me you'll just leave me alone."

He turned and walked away from me. I fell over and buried my head in my hands and just lost it.

I felt someone trying to get me to stand up. I heard Brad and Josh telling me to stand up. I could barely stand. Once I got up, I saw Louis getting into the Jeep and driving off to the deer cabin.

Motherfucker. Not again. He was leaving me...again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
158K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...