Wanted | Niam AU

By romancestorygirl

Verbally abused by his mother for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he would never be loved or w... More

Prologue: Niall
Chapter 1: Niall
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Niall
Chapter 4: Liam
Chapter 5: Niall
Chapter 6: Liam
Chapter 7: Niall
Chapter 8: Liam
Chapter 9: Niall
Chapter 10: Liam
Chapter 11: Niall
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Niall
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Niall
Chapter 16: Liam
Chapter 17: Niall
Chapter 18: Liam
Chapter 19: Niall
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Niall
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 23: Niall
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: Niall
Chapter 26: Liam
Chapter 27: Niall
Chapter 28: Liam
Chapter 29: Niall
Chapter 30: Greg
Chapter 31: Louis
Chapter 32: Liam
Chapter 33: Niall
Chapter 34: Liam
Chapter 35: Niall
Chapter 36: Liam
Chapter 37: Niall
Chapter 38: Liam
Chapter 39: Niall
Chapter 40: Liam
Chapter 41: Niall
Chapter 42: Liam
Chapter 43: Niall
Chapter 44: Greg
Chapter 45: Louis
Chapter 46: Liam
Chapter 47: Niall
Chapter 48: Liam
Chapter 49: Niall
Chapter 50: Liam
Chapter 51: Greg
Chapter 52: Niall
Chapter 53: Liam
Chapter 54: Liam
Chapter 55: Niall
Chapter 57: Niall
Chapter 58: Liam
Chapter 59: Niall
Chapter 60: Niall
Chapter 61: Niall
Chapter 62: Liam
Chapter 63: Greg
Chapter 64: Louis
Epilogue: Niall
Playlist

Chapter 56: Liam

2.6K 101 22
By romancestorygirl

Niall pulled away from me after what I swear was the most powerful kiss of my goddamn life. He was panting hard as he looked at me. I had one more thing to do.

I took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto his left hand. Not that I was happy about it, but I was glad he broke his right arm instead of his left. He stared down at the ring for a few minutes before those beautiful blue eyes looked into mine again. I was about to ask if he wanted a glass of champagne when I noticed his eyes look up and over at the massive king-size bed and then back down to me again.

Well well, my sweet little Niall was anxious to move to the more entertaining part of the evening.

He looked down at my lips while he started to lick his lips. Then he bit down on his bottom lip.

Holy fucking hell, I never wanted him more than I did at this very moment.

"I still have thirty days..."

He let out a laugh and looked back over to the bed. This was it. I was really about to make love to him. My heart was pounding. I felt like it was my first time I was so fucking nervous. I stood up and reached down for his hand. He placed his left hand into mine and I helped him up and started to walk backwards towards the bed. I stopped right at the end of the bed. God he looked so beautiful in the candlelight. Colbie Caillat, his favorite singer, was singing in the background. It could not have been more perfect.

"Are you scared, Niall?"

"No."

"Are you nervous, baby?"

"Yes."

"Don't be nervous, Niall."

"What if...what if I don't do something right?"
Oh my God, could he be any fucking cuter?
I smiled at him and pushed a piece of his hair out from his eyes.

"Niall, you have nothing to worry about sweetheart. It's going to be perfect."

As much as I wanted to just toss him on the bed and get to it, I also wanted to take my time and savor every single moment. I loved giving Niall all of his firsts. This was the most important one. One he would remember the rest of his life.

He was dressed in blue jeans and a UT football T-shirt. Louis told me how upset Niall was because the red sweater he bought wouldn't fit over his cast. I reached up and cupped his face as I gently rubbed my lips across his lips a few times.

"More..."

I let out a laugh. "Greedy little thing aren't you?"

I felt his smile against my lips. He lifted his left hand and started to run it through my hair. Holy fuck! I sure hope I lasted at least two minutes inside of him. He was already starting to drive me insane. I reached down with my hands and lifted his t-shirt up and pulled it over his head, only breaking our kiss to get the shirt over his face. My hands started to shake as I reached down and started to unbutton his jeans. Once they were unbuttoned I slowly took my lips from his and started to kiss down his neck, down his chest and then down his stomach until I was slipping his pants down his legs. He lifted one foot and then the other out of his pants. I leaned in and kissed his upper thigh as he let out a soft moan.

Fuck, his body was perfect. As I started to stand up, I noticed he had on red thong panties. I just stared at them for a few seconds before I looked up at his face. I looked into his eyes and he was staring at me hard, watching every move I made. I leaned down to kiss him again softly on the lips.

Even with that damn green cast he had on he was still the sexiest thing I'd ever laid eyes on.

I stood there just looking at him. I took my hands and ran them down his chest as he threw his head back and moaned. I leaned down and took one of his nipples in my mouth as I slid my other hand down his stomach and ran my finger along his cock. I felt his whole body shiver and it felt like my dick was going to explode.

"Oh God, Liam."

"I know, baby....."

I went back to kissing and sucking on his nipples as I slipped my hand into his panties. He bucked his hips into me and let out a moan.

Holy fuck. I loved to feel him fall apart because of my touch.

I moved my mouth up to his neck and started to kiss along his neck and collarbone. I slowly slid my hand up and down his shaft. He sucked in a breath of air.

"Ohmygod..."

Holy shit he was so fucking hard...

"Jesus Niall, you're so hard and ready baby."

"Liam...oh God that feels so good."

I took my thumb and slid it over his tip. God how much longer could I hold off...

"More...please Liam, more."

I had to smile against his neck...he really was a greedy little thing.

I started to move my hand faster. He was so fucking hard...so damn ready... he leaned his head back and moaned again.

He started to buck his hips and grind harder into my hand. I could tell he was getting close. He grabbed me with his left hand and started to scream out my name as he buried his head into my chest.

Motherfucker, I could feel him squeezing my arm. My head was spinning as Niall just kept screaming out my name. Shit, this has got to be the longest orgasm he's ever had.

Finally he stopped calling out my name and I felt his body starting to go limp in my arms. I just stood there and held him as his breathing came back under control. He pulled his head back and looked up at me.

"Wow!"

"Wow is fucking right. I think that was the hottest thing I've ever seen, Niall."

Niall started to laugh. His smile faded as I felt his hand trying to undo the buttons to my jeans. Poor baby was having a hard time with only being able to use his left hand. I pulled my hand out from his panties and grabbed his hand and moved it away from my jeans. I slowly took off his panties and turned him to lay him on the bed. I felt his body starting to shake. I knew he was nervous; shit, so was I. I just hoped like hell I didn't lose control and hurt him.

"Niall baby, lay down..."

His eyes grew bigger and he grabbed onto my shirt. He started to sit down onto the bed. Fuck, my heart was beating a mile a minute. I could actually hear it in my ears. He started to scoot back until he was lying back with his head on the pillows. I was kneeling along the side of his body since he never let go of the death grip he had on my shirt. I had to smile at how sweet and innocent he was. To think I was going to be the only man to ever be inside him made me almost start to fucking cry. Last thing I needed was to cry right now.

I leaned down and brushed my lips against his. He captured my bottom lip with his teeth and started to smile. I pulled back to look at him. I just wanted to look at his perfect beautiful body laying there waiting for me...only me.

"Liam?"

"Hmmm?"

"What's wrong? Why are you just staring at me?" he said as his voice cracked.

"Nothing's wrong, baby, nothing at all. I'm just looking at your beautiful body. It's so fucking beautiful."

He started to cover up his stomach and I looked at his face that was flushed red.

"No Niall, don't ever cover yourself up. I love to look at your body. This is the first time I've ever seen you totally nude, sweetheart, and I just want to take it all in."

"Ohh...okay."

So. Fucking. Cute.

I stood back up and started to take off my jeans. Niall's eyes grew bigger when I slid my jeans down my legs and stepped out of them. I saw his eyes moving up and down my body with a hungry look as he stopped twice to look harder, once on my chest and my tattoo and then again on my dick. His mouth made a small o shape and he started to lick his lips. Shit I would love to have that mouth wrapped around my cock, but not tonight. Tonight was for Niall.

I reached down and pulled out a condom. He sat up and was sitting on his elbows.

"We don't need that."

"What? Of course we do, Niall."

"No Liam, we don't. I'm on the pill."

What? Why the fuck was he on the pill?

"After we came back from the ranch the first time I decided I better start protection just in case, you know, well, in case we couldn't stop the next time." He shrugged his shoulders as he explained his reason for being on the pill. Fuck I loved him.

No condom. I'd never had sex with no condom on before. This was going to make it even harder not to come the second I entered his body.

"Have you always used a condom, Liam?"

"Yes!" I can't believe he even just asked that.

"Is that why your face is white? The thought of not using one, does it have you scared, because if you feel more comfortable wearing it..."

Holy fuck, he was worried about that?

"Niall baby, that's not what it is." I crawled onto the bed and moved over him and held myself up above his body. He let his head fall back onto his pillow.

"I'm worried that it's going to feel so fucking good I won't last thirty seconds."

"Ohh...oh well...um..." he crinkled up his nose and smiled. I could not have loved him more in that moment.

"I love you, Niall..." I said as I leaned down and started to gently brush my lips against his.

"Oh Liam, I love you too."

I could tell he was frustrated with his broken arm. He kept trying to lift it up and I finally took it and put it up over his head. He took his left hand and ran it though my hair. Then down the side of my face, neck and he finally ended up on my chest. I did not take my shirt off very often so I knew this was a treat for him. He had gotten a little tipsy the night of his birthday and begged me to let him lick my tattoo. I wanted so badly to let him but knew I would lose control. Tonight was a whole different ball game.

He took his fingertip and started to trace the tattoo. First on my chest, then over my shoulder and down my arm... My body was starting to shake. He leaned up and kissed my chest and I let out a moan.

"If I lay on you Niall, is it going to hurt your ribs, sweetheart?

Ne looked up at me shocked. He didn't think I noticed every time I hugged him or picked him up that he winced in pain each time.

"You noticed, huh?"

"Yes baby, I don't want to hurt you."

"Trust me, you're not going to hurt me Liam. You're killing me though by making me wait..."
I laughed and nipped at his nose.

"Where did this greedy little Niall come from?"

"Umm, he's been here the whole time, he just can't wait for his future husband to make love to him any longer."

Future husband...

I leaned down to kiss him and he grabbed me by the back of the neck. He sucked at my tongue causing me to let out a moan. He was pulling me further down as he spread his legs open wider.

Holy shit... My dick was pressed up against him. I reached down and slid a finger inside him. Fuck me...

"Jesus Niall."

"Liam I want you so bad... Please..." he begged as he pushed his hips up against me.

I slid two more fingers inside him and started to work my fingers in and out. Niall let out a moan and started to move his hips. He was about to come again. I took my fingers out and moved over him again. He looked up at me, briefly confused as to why I moved my fingers.

"I want you to come again, but with me inside you, Niall."

He was panting hard. His eyes captured mine and held me still for a moment. I was about to make love to the only boy I've ever loved. My heart was filled with so much love for him. Dear God, please let me be slow and gentle with him.

I slowly pushed the head of my dick up against his opening. His eyes grew larger and he had a moment of panic cross over his face.

"I'll go slow baby, but you have to relax, okay? Can you relax for me, Niall?"

"What if...what if it doesn't fit?"

I didn't want to laugh at how innocent his question was. I leaned down and started to kiss him as I slowly started to make my way into him.

"It will fit baby, trust me... Relax, Ni."

I felt his whole body relax. Even his grip on my arm that he was holding onto for dear life was relaxing. I pushed a little more and felt it sliding in easier with how fucking wet he was.

I saw him make a pained face and I stopped...I was hurting him. Fuck! I'd never been with a virgin so I was not sure if I should go slow or just thrust it in, like taking a band-aid off... Quick and fast...

Fucking hell I'm thinking about fucking band-aids?

"Don't stop." Niall was now pushing his hips into mine.

Oh sweet Jesus, I'd never felt such pure heaven in my life.

"Ohhh, Niall, you're so tight, baby, and so fucking warm," I whispered against his ear.

"Liam...please..."

Just a little more and I would be in all the way. Niall let out a small whimper and it just about killed me. I slowly started to move in and out of him. Fucking heaven...

I captured his mouth with mine and he kissed me with such passion.

"Liam. Oh God...it feels so good..."

"Niall, you feel like heaven, baby."

"Can you go faster?"

Did he really just ask me that?

"Yes baby... Faster I can do!"

I picked up the pace and noticed he was moving right along with me. I wasn't going to last much longer doing it this fast.

Then I saw his whole body start to tense up. I literally felt him tightening around my dick. Holy shit, come on Niall baby, please hurry.

"Oh Liam! Oh God yes!" He arched his back and that was it... I lost it.

"Oh Niall!"

We both came together. How perfect was that... To come together the first time we made love.

I was leaning on my elbows, which were placed on both sides of Niall's head. We were both panting like we just got done running a marathon.

I opened my eyes to see him watching me. Those blue eyes seemed to look brighter and his smile... Oh God, his smile was to die for. We just stayed there like that for a few minutes. I slowly pulled out of him and rolled to his left side to avoid his broken arm.

"Liam, I never dreamed it was going to feel so good. I always heard the first time it hurt like hell. It hurt at first but then it quickly turned into nothing but pure pleasure."

I let out a laugh and ran my hand through my hair. I just made love to Niall and I wanted to jump up and down on the bed and do a few fist pumps.

"I'm so glad baby that it felt good for you. It felt like pure heaven for me. I've never experienced anything like that before, Niall."

He smiled as he laid his cast across my chest. It was totally true. I had sex before but never have I made love.

"Um, Liam, when can we do it again?"

"Jesus Niall! Are you ready already?"

Ne looked at me with such an innocent look on his face and nodded.

He laid his head on my chest and before I knew it I heard him softly breathing as he slipped into a slumber. I closed my eyes and dreamed of the many more times I planned on doing that again. I just needed at least thirty minutes and then I could wake him up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 139 38
Everyone knew Luke's family was disgustingly wealthy. He never flaunted it but he knew people whispered about him regardless of his humbleness. Peopl...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2K 70 25
Deuce's life is suddenly changed when the new kid Ty Blue and Gunther the most popular guy at school take an interest in him. Under editing.