Book 1: Sweet Child O' Mine (...

By xenonymousss

****PROLOGUE**** Back in the year 1990, Crystal Watson is a seventeen year-old fangirl from Los Angeles, Cali... More

Sweet Child O' Mine
1: The closing party
2: A dream come true
3: The fashion shoot
4: The nightlife party
5: Special Guest
6: Mr. Rockstar is back
7: Burning Passion
8: Intoxicating Kisses
9: Seashore Photoshoot
10: Good Times
11: Truth hurts
12: A kiss of vengeance
13: He's all I ever wanted
14: Bitter Thoughts
15: Forgiveness
16: The band's girl
17: Rock in Rio
18: Use Your Illusion Tour
A/N:
19: An old friend's departure
21: It's happening again
22: Feelings that faded away
23: Start Over
24: He's really wild
25: Moved on
26: The girl fight
27: I still love you baby
28: State of Confusion
A/N:
29: Free my mind
30: Better this way
31: She's all I need
A/N:
32: A place of comfort
33: Like the first time
34: Old Friends
35: Sweet Child
36: Farewell
37: A wish to be granted
38: The Rockstar's Bride
EPILOGUE
A/N: About the Sequel

20: The New Guy

1.4K 38 18
By xenonymousss

It been almost a week eversince Izzy Stradlin's departure. Crystal and Axl went back to Malibu and continued her modeling career temporarily. The band immediately found a new rythm guitarist to replace Izzy and their tour will be resumed on December, which would be next month. For now, they are enjoying their short break.

***

It was seven in the evening, Crystal has just got home from work. Once she entered their room, she could hear the shower. Axl's definitely in the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and got changed into a black, laced camisole and a pair of denim shorts. Knowing that the rest of the band will come tonight together with the new guy, she wanted to look pleasing. Wiping off her makeup, she re-applied some onyx black eye makeup and pink lipstick. Then she started brushing her hair, letting it bounce freely against her back.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, "That felt good" Axl groaned.

She pulled down her camisole and whipped her head around, seeing the rockstar with a towel wrapped around his waist while drying up his messy, damp hair.

"Wow, so hot here!" she giggled.

"Will you stop checking me out" he was pretending to be annoyed at her.

"I wasn't looking" she faced away from him, giggling continuously.

Something heavy landed on her head. She touched her head and realized that it was the towel. Damn, he's... She shrugged it off.

"Oh my gosh" she blushed fiercely and burried her face in her hands.

He sat beside her, "Are you alright love?"

She peeked a little in between her fingers and saw that he's in his boxers. Lifting up her head, she smiled at him. "Yeah"

"Aren't you tired?" he held her arms and pulled her closer to him so that he could kiss her on the neck.

She winced, tilting her head. "Not yet for a little party"

He stopped, "How did you know?"

"Slash messaged me" she giggled at his disappointed reaction.

"Damn, I wanted to surprise you" he mumbled. "I'm gonna kill that furry dickhead"

"It's okay, love. You better prepare yourself 'cause they'll be here after a while" she kissed him on the cheek.

Without saying another word, he got up and headed to the closet.

***

The whole band came in. Behind them is a hot-looking guy with a dark, wavy hair and a friendly grin across his face that revealed a dimple at his lower right of his face. He was wearing a dress shirt with floral designs and leather pants. Obviously, he was the new guy. Crystal's eyes were glued at him, thinking how his personality completely opposed Izzy's.

"Hey man, welcome to the band!" Axl shook his hand.

"Lil' bunny!" Slash yelled, interrupting Crystal's thoughts.

"Slash!" she ran towards him and pulled him into a hug.

"That's sweet!" he chuckled and glared down at her.

"How's your day?"

"It f***s" he laughed. "I was dating Savannah Winsley"

She threw her hands over her mouth in surprise. "Isn't that girl is a pornstar?"

"Exactly" he nodded, proudly.

"That's a jackpot!" she shook his shoulders.

"And guess what? We're finally going back on tour next month"

"Yeah, I see" she stared at the new guy over Slash's shoulder.

"Want to go and say hello?" Slash grinned. "Don't worry, he's nice"

"Alright, I'll try..." she went beside Axl and smiled up to the guy.

"Hello there" he directed his friendly grin at her.

Axl glared at her, "Babe, meet Gilby Clarke from Kill for Thrills"

"Hi Gilby, I'm Crystal Watson, Axl's girlfriend" she stuck out her hand to his.

"It's a pleasure to meet a very pretty girl like you Crystal" he shook her hand.

Suddenly, she felt an arm over her shoulder. Whipping her head to her side, she saw the tall, blonde bassist smirking at her.

"Hey sexy"

"Hi Duff" she rolled her eyes. Axl slapped his butt and he jumped away from his girlfriend.

"Holy shit!" he stuck out his magic finger at Axl. "Man, you're a perv"

"Don't hit with my girl" Axl warned. Crystal and the other guys bursted out in laughter.

They all gathered at the lounge room. Of course, loud rock music blaring through the whole house while sharing stories and jokes to each other. Gilby has started to have fun them. Crystal's gaze kept on shifting on him, observing how bubbly he was. Once he caught her, he smiled. She looked away and blushed a little bit.

"Look guys, Gilby brought us something" Matt said, picking up the brown paper bag that fell on the floor.

"A bag of coke for me? Thanks man" Axl smirked.

"Oh no, that's not mine" Gilby chuckled before taking a swig of his beer.

"That's mine, assholes" Duff intervened.

"Fine take it!" Matt threw the bag at Duff who was caught off guard, the bag was smashed on his face.

"Ow Matt..." he rubbed his nose.

"Sorry" the fair-haired drummer laughed.

"Can we open that later?" Axl asked. Crystal shook her head. He's not excited.

***

After an hour of continues conversation, they all got intoxicated. Except for Crystal, she decided to drink too much. Loud, drunken voices mixed with the rock music coming from the huge speakers. Her head start to hurt a little bit so she decided to leave them, making her way to the dining area. Since she haven't talk to her mother for months, she tried to send her a phone call though it's past midnight. Unfortunately, no one answered. Mom, please... answer it!

After a numerous try, she finally gave up, slamming her phone on the table. I miss my family so bad, what if they think that I already forgot about them?

"Is there something wrong beautiful?"

She glared at the doorway to see Gilby. Damn, what is he doing here?

"Oh, Gilby... I uhm, just having a problem. Can't contact my mother" she ran her hands through her hair.

"May I help?" he shrugged. His speech is quite slurred.

She chuckled. "No, thanks. I'm okay"

"Why'd you left?" he arched an eyebrow. The bubbly guy whom she saw a while ago became a bit seductive.

Oh yeah, this guy's really sexy!

Shit! What am I thinking?

"Uhm, nothing" she looked down on the table, stroking the place mat with her fingers.

"You look so worried and I hate to see you like that" she heard him say. Feeling her cheeks set into a blush, her heart fluttered. Only Axl made her feel that way. Ugh,I'm blushing like a high school girl.

But he's interesting...

It wouldn't mean anything bad to Axl if I'll talk to him right?

She looked up to him, narrowing her eyes. "Why don't you do something to make me happy"

She followed him with her gaze as he stumble towards the table, pulling a chair beside her. She locked her eyes with his sparkling, aquamarine ones.

"I'm dead if Axl sees me doing this" he held her hand, intertwining fingers with hers and she shivered a bit. "But I don't wanna miss my chance to tell you..." his voice trailed off.

Oh God, "Tell me what?" she bit her lower lip, trying to fight her nervousness as she stare at their hands that fitted perfectly.

"Tell you how much I wanted you to be mine" he said softly.

This is not right, I'm with Axl!

He has just met me, he couldn't be in love with me.

"Gilby" she gazed upon him as she rip her hand off his. "I'm sorry but... this is not right"

He shook his head. She could tell by his expression that he got hurted.

"I'll wait, Crystal" he got up and walked away.

She became dumbfounded. Wait for what? Who the heck is Gilby? Why is he making me feel this way?

He was keeping something...

A/N:

Dear readers,

Sorry for making you wait. My Senior class has just started and I became a bit busy. But that doesn't means that you'll have too wait that long again, I'll update as much as I can. I wanna hear some suggestions from you guys and I also wanted to know what you can say about Gilby!

I'm really excited to publish the next chapter! Love you guys!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
8.8K 355 4
Jake goes over to Drew's for his annual Christmas Eve's Party. He hangs out with Drew as well as his other two best friends Liam, and Henry. Only Ja...
3.6K 366 44
He has Power she has love (for him) He has wealth She has Treasure (Him) His Heart is Cold and Black🖤 Her Heart is Warm and...
18.5K 1K 37
Elizabeth is 30 years old, unemployed, and running from a bad marriage. She returns home to Hawkins to move in with her mother and runs into her chil...