Sugar •roman reigns•

By certifiedG

More than a friendship, but less than a relationship. Flirtationship? Sexlationship? Friends with benifits? ... More

heLLO
prologue EDITED
01 EDITED
02 EDITED
03
04
05
06
07 -sex-
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
2024!

29

2.9K 76 11
By certifiedG

Zee

It was nearly 8 o'clock, the room was quiet, only the monitor beeping along with my heart beat. I had shut the TV off because nothing was on, but it was still early for me to sleep. So I'm stuck doing nothing.

My phone rings, I lean over, a pained moan escapes my lips as I grab it and answer.

"Hello?" I said in a soft voice, then I heard sniffles and a whimper. I repeat myself again with another 'hello'.

"I'm so glad you picked up your phone."

"Dean? What's going on, why are you crying?"

"I'm so hurt right now, Zee. I can't sit there and watch Seth and Chelsea be together. I sound selfish as fuck, I know, but I'm still falling in love with him, even after you and I. I thought us hanging out would change my mind about Seth, but it made things worse. Now I'm nearly drunk, and at a payphone. I'm so sorry for calling. I'm just pathetic right now." He cried, I've never actually heard Dean cry, nobody did as a matter of fact.

"Dean, I understand that you're feeling this way and you don't know what to do, but you can't be roaming the streets when you're drunk. Where is Seth and Chelsea?"

"I don't know, I left them about an hour ago? Maybe two?"

"Dean, you need to get back to the hotel. Where are you?"

"I-I actually don't know. Zee, I really dont know if I can do this."

"Listen to me, you have to be strong. Dont let Seth become your weakness, I truly understand that you love him but you can't drink yourself to death. It leads to bad things and I cant lose you, Dean. You have to take care of yourself. I know that you want Seth, and all, but you just have to let life handle all the relationships and happiness. If it's meant to be, then he will come to you. You understand?"

"I know, I get everything you're saying. I am just overreacting."

"No, you're not. It's a natural part of getting your heart broke. I know what that's like, and it really sucks. Go back to the hotel and relax."

"I don't know where to go. Atlanta is huge." He started crying again. "We took a taxi to go eat wings and it was kind of far from our hotel. From there, I walked until I seen the closest bar, had 3 more drinks and then found a payphone."

"Look around, Dean. Do you see any street names?"

"9th ave, and uh, Pine street."

"I'm going to call you a taxi, when you see him, just wave out. Love you, best friend. Please stay safe."

"Love you too. I will. Thank you for talking to me. It means a lot. Goodnight."

"Night, Ambrose."

I felt so guilty. Dean and I, are almost going through the same thing, and I just told him what to do. I shouldn't be bossy, when I have my own things to deal with. Fuck, I feel so horrible now.

♤♤

Roman

It was an awfully quiet night. Joelle went to sleep earlier than usual. It's about 8:30, and I'm laying in this full size bed, staring at the ceiling. I wish Zee was here next to me; she would be laying comfortably close to me, and we would be talking about something irrelevant rather than important. But that's the beauty of it, we never run out of things to say when we get to talk. At least, that's how it used to be. Before we had that big fall out, and before she started messing around with Dean..

It's been shitty ever since then. I haven't been happy. Well, the night we made up, I was happy, but then again, I wasn't because she didn't stay with me after we laid in bed for nearly 2 hours. She went back to Dean. I don't understand why. I don't understand a lot of things, actually.

I really do miss her and that pretty face. Dark, wavy hair that shaped her cheeks and jaw perfectly, beautiful green eyes that you could see a mile away; you could mistake them for emeralds. And those soft, luscious, pink lips. When I think of her lips, I think of all the times she gave me head; I had definitely missed our sex, and all the sides that came with it. I've been craving her body for so long now, it's been about over a month since our last time. A month is too long.

The dirty thoughts became the best of me. Zee sitting on my hard cock, slowly, while looking desparately into my eyes; my fingers pushing into her pale skin, just where her hip bones are, on each side. She slides down, taking the whole thing. Zee starts rocking her hips foward, starting a perfect rhythm.

I buck my hips up, feeling myself get extremely hard. I stood up, from the bed, and walked into the bathroom. Immediately, I pulled my sweatpants down, and grab the travel size bottle of lotion on the counter; I squeezed a little bit into my hand and began rubbing it slowly onto my dick. God, it felt good, but it will never feel as good as Zee.

My hand tightens around my cock and I began to please myself. The feeling of the cold lotion, soon turned warm after a few pumps of my hand, but it still felt great, for what it is. I close my eyes, imagining Zee doing this for me, instead of myself. Her hands touching all the right places, and her tongue licking the tip every so often to increase pleasure. Her big eyes, looking right up into mine, so full of lust and bliss. I would have a tight grip on her hair, pulling at the roots and guiding her in different directions that would help work towards my climax.

'Zee's hands worked hard, feeling every inch of my cock that throbs, just for her. She looks up into my eyes as her mouth takes in nearly half of me, and slowly bobbed her head, keeping her lips shut tight. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, feeling that tongue of hers work along with the bobbing. Zee slows down after a minute or so, and swirls her tongue around the head of my dick. It was toe curling pleasure. She moans as I shove my cock further in, and started fucking the shit out of her mouth. I held even tighter at her roots, and proceeded to push as far as I could, earning another moan. I bent over a bit feeling myself get weaker as I climbed towards my high. My face, starting to get sweaty because of my sudden, fast paced work out. Zee's eyes were watering badly, and tears came flowing out of each one at the same time. I felt horrible but the sensation felt so damn good. I pulled out of her mouth, turned her over and began fucking her dripping pussy. I held her arms together, behind her back, and rolled my hips against her perfect ass. Her pussy was so warm, and so swollen, it only made me want to cum faster. I let go of her arms and pulled her up, so she was against me. My lips were pressed against her ears.

"You like when I fuck you like that? When I fuck you hard and deep?"

"Yes, I like it so much." She said breathlessly.

"Tell me you want it. Yell it to the world."

"I want it! I want it all! I want you to fuck me just like this." She screamed, I pounded into her, hearing the sweet sound of our skin slapping together.

"Yes, baby girl. Fuck, you make me feel so good." I say through gritted teeth. I felt her juices released, and her body gave out. The warm liquid made me cum as well.'

After the long, dirty thought of Zee, I had let out a loud groan and climaxed; the white cum going eveywhere. I was out of breath, panting so loud, I was holding onto the counter top for dear life as this intense feeling of pleasure over came my body. I stood there for many moments, wishing Zee was here to see how much I came, all because of her.

Just as I caught my breath, there was a knock at the door. I pulled my sweats up faster than I ever had in my life.

"Daddy? Are you okay? I heard you yelling."

My eyes widened. "Yes I'm fine Jo. Go back to sleep."

"Okay, love you daddy."

"I love you too. Sweet dreams."

That was so close. And slightly awkward. What a day.

Sorry for the extremely sloppy chapter. I've gotten so horrible at writing. Ugh, I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoy those images of Roman jacking off. Hopefully the next chapter is so much better. I'll probably edit this some time :/. Thanks for reading. I'll update again tomorrow :)

all the love, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 268 6
Dean and Seth are secretly in love with each other, neither of them has the courage to tell the other. One night while the three are out Dean's attac...
69.5K 1.3K 70
Dean, Roman and Seth are the owners of the biggest Fashion Company, namely, The Shield. Besides being dedicated to busy work hours.. friendly hangout...
8.5K 447 19
Jonathan Good was the guy with a dark past, who fought to survive. Jon used to get into fights, drink alcohol to drown the pain, and do anything he c...
5.3K 152 6
Dean and Seth have been a couple for four years, things are finally going perfect for them. Until one night after an argument Seth goes to a club by...