Dibs ✔️

Por yung_minney

~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful... Más

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14• (People)
•15•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

•16•

27 3 1
Por yung_minney

Kylie POV

The Next Day...

"Kylie. Wake up." A familiar male voice says while shaking my shoulder.

"Lil Kai wake up." The voice says.

I open my eyes to see Austin with his messy dark brown hair.

"What?" I say in a hoarse tone.

"You had a bad dream..." Austin replies. 

There was a silence.

"Ok. So?" I say. I'm just acting like it isn't a big deal when really it is. It's not normal. It's been a year and I still have the same nightmares. I don't think it's normal and so does my brothers. They knew what Dylan did to me because Kyle told them.

*eye roll*

"We think you should see a therapist." Austin says.

"WHAT?! Who do you think I am? I DO NOT need a therapist!" I exclaim.

"Calm down. You know this isn't normal. Maybe a therapist can help you and if he can't, you can go and see a brain doctor or something." Austin says.

"Whatever. But why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Zack and Kyle didn't want to cause they don't have the balls to." Austin replies. 

I laugh. "You guys are unbelievable. I'm going back to sleep."

"No your not. Your going to be late for the appointment with the therapist." Austin says.

I roll my eyes and get out the couch/bed.

I go to the bathroom and change into a maroon long sleeve crop-top, light blue jeans ripped on my knees, and dark beige ankle boots. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

"KYLIE!" One of my brothers yell.

"COMING! Jesus!" I say.

I walk out the bathroom and go to the kitchen where my brothers are.

Zack is wearing a black tuxedo and has a leather bag.

Austin is wearing his weird outfits with aliens and stuff. He's such a gamer.

Kyle. Basic T-shirt and Capri joggers.

"Ready?" Zack asks.

"Yeah. Why are you wearing a tuxedo?" I ask.

"To look professional. They give out discounts for people who own businesses." Zack replies.

"How are you going to get a discount if you don't have a business ID?" I ask.

"Don't worry. Austin handled it." Zack smiles and I roll my eyes.

Since Austin is such a gamer he's a hacker too. Austin is pretty smart when it comes to computers and stuff.

"Let's go." Kyle says.

"But I'm hungry." I whine.

"Don't worry. We'll get McDonald's or something." Zack says rolling his eyes.

"Yay!" I exclaim.

"Jeez Kylie. Your such a child." Austin teases me.

"And jeez Austin, your such a dork." I tease back.

"And-" Austin says, but gets interrupted.

"Enough you too!" Zack exclaims. Kyle laughs.

"Yes dad." Austin and I say together mocking Zack who rolls is eyes.

***

15 Minutes Later...

"We're here." Kyle says. "I can't wait for you to get better Kai!" 

I roll my eyes. We get out the car and enter the big building.

When we enter we go up to the 3rd floor on the elevator. We go inside a spacious office with a desk and a woman behind it in the middle.

We walk up to her. Well, Zack does we just follow.

"Hello Miss. I have an appointment for my sister." Zack says.

"Alright. What's her name?" The woman asks.

"Kylie Roy Parker." Zack replies. I slap his bicep. He knows that I don't like people knowing my middle name. It reminded me of my dead hamster that I named Roy. He was the best hamster ever! I remember that he escaped from his cage and he went under the oven. We looked for him for 2 hours. Oh! Also there was this time-

"You can wait about 5 minutes and Dr. Lee would be with you." The woman says interrupting my thoughts.

Zack nods and we sit on the seats near the entrance/exit.

***

5 Minutes Later...

"Kylie Roy Parker." A guy with a plaid shirt and long jeans says. He was standing in front of a door. We all get up and Zack walks up in the front like the leader he is.

"Dr. Lee?" Zack asks.

"Yes. Are all of you coming?" Dr. Lee asks tilting his head to the left.

"Yes. Yes they are." Zack replies. "And she's the one with the need of help." Zack says pointing to me. I look at the floor.  Oh Lord. I'm so shy right now.

"Very well then. Come and follow me to my room." Dr. Lee says.

We follow him into a spacious room with a long white couch in front of a single chair.

"Sit sit." Dr. Lee says. My brothers and I sit. Me in front of Dr. Lee. 

Dr. Lee sits on the chair with a notepad and pen.

"So what's the issue?" He asks.

There was a silence.

"She gets nightmares and Kyle thinks she has anger issues." Austin says breaking the silence.

"I don't NOT have anger issues." I say getting mad turning to Kyle. 

"I think you do." Kyle says.

"Look Kyle if you wanna take this outside we can do this." I say.

"Calm down. Let's talk it through." Dr. Lee says. I turn back to him.

"It's true I have nightmares, but the anger issues part is not true." I smile.

"What are your nightmares about?" Dr.Lee says.

"Well, last year I had this boyfriend named Dylan and I truly loved him. He said he loved me too. He started wanting to have sex with me and I would always say that I wasn't ready. He said he'll wait until I was ready and of course I believed him. So months went by and he kept asking me and I just kept saying no. So, one Friday we were invited to a party and since I love parties I went. When we got to the party 2 hours into it Dylan gave me a beer as the nice gentleman I knew him as. I drank the beer and then everything went black and I passed out. The next day I woke up and I was laying on the bed naked. Like with nothing. My clothes were on the floor so were male clothes. I didn't know what happened and I was so confused. Then the door opened revealing Dylan with only his boxers. I asked him what happened to me and he said that we had fun and blah blah. Then I realized what he was talking about.  I thought about it and put the pieces together. Dylan in his boxers. Me naked on the bed. Passing out last night. So it only concluded one thing. That he raped me." I say.

 Damn that was a mouthful. My mouth is starting to dry up.

"So your dreams? Their about that night?" Dr.Lee asks me.

"Yeah. Even though I passed out I saw what he was doing to me. I try to open my eyes and my mouth, but I just couldn't. The nightmares are about that night, but not only that night their about my recent ex too Colin." I say.

"Colin. Your ex. So what happened with him?" Dr. Lee asks.

"He was my second love. We lasted about 6 months and I thought we were going to last longer. One day he told me that he was moving to France cause his dad found a good job there. So we went to this party and had sex on the last day he was in England." I say with a smile.

"So what are in your nightmares that involve Colin?" He asks me.

"They are right after the party part with Dylan. It started recently after I moved here. They would be about Dylan coming to Bay Shore High the school I'm going to right now and he would tell me that he killed Colin. Also, the same thing he did to me would happen again." I say. 

Every time I wake up, I feel my dream is warning me. It happens all the time. I'm getting to the point that I'm almost scared that Dylan will come and rape me again.

"Ok. What made you happy back in England?" Dr. Lee asks me.

"I used to do ballet and gymnastics. Ballet made me the happiest.  It was so peaceful and calming to me." I say with a smile.

"Well, here is what I recommend. Sign up for ballet classes ." Dr. Lee says. "It may help you to forget your past and what happened to you."

"That sounds reasonable. But it can't be too far away or too expensive." I say.

"I'm going to recommend a ballet class that is free for 1 month. It's only 20 dollars each month. If you become a member it's 10 dollars a month." Dr. Lee smiles.

"Sounds great." I say.

"Here." Dr. Lee hands me a piece of paper with the address of the ballet class building.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." Dr. Lee says.

We get out the building and go to McDonald's because I'm starving even more. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

775K 29.3K 42
Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's never been in this type of situation and I...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
21.5K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...