Fatherly Spain, France, and E...

By maxine247

This is basically connected to North American Brothers A-Z. Watch this fathers keep up with their children. W... More

A is for Acrobats !!!!!!
B is for Ball !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonus Chapter !!! * B is for BabySitting !!! Part. 1
Bonus Chapter !! *B is for BabySitting !!!!! Part.2
C is for Cold ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Bonus Chapter !! *C is For Cold*
D is for Dare Devils !!!!
E is for Experiments !!!!!
F is For Family Picture !!! Pt. 1
F is For Family Picture !!!! Pt. 2
G is For Getting Better!!!
H is for Hurricane ๐Ÿ‘Ž
J is for Jaguar!!!!!!!
K is for Kind!!!
L is for Liberty!!!!!!
M is for Mother!!!!!!
N is for New!!!!!!!!!
O is for Over
Very Important
P is for Penguins!!!!!!!!
Q is For Quick!!!!!!!
R is for Revolutionary!!!!
S is for Special!!!!!!!
T is for Torn Apart
U is for Uncle!!!!!!
V is for Valentine's Day!!!!!!
W is for Wars
X is for Xper!!!
Y is for Young!!!!!!
Z is for Zeal!!!!!

I is for Improve!!!!

989 39 9
By maxine247

This is mainly going to focus on how England's and Hong Kong's relationship improved over time after Hong Kong had to live with England.

All of the colonies will be like physically 4.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

China was on his knees, begging him. "Please, please don't take him away, please!" He sobbed.

"It's time for us to go China." He said before feeling a stinging feeling on his cheek.

China had slapped him.

England looked at the little boy next to him, the boy was silently crying. He kneeled down in front of him, smiled, and wiped his tears. "Don't worry love, your going to be living with me for awhile." 

Hong Kong didn't responded, he ran to China and hugged his brother. 

England started to feel a bit guilty.

He was taking someone's sibling away from them.

How would he feel if someone took one of his children away from him?

"It's gonna be okay Hong Kong! It's going to be okay!" China said to his brother as they both cried and hugged each other, their other siblings who were watching joined in. They were crying a bit too.

England just watched sadly.

China looked at him with anger and sadness in his eyes, "I'll never forgive you for this Opium."

England just nodded, "Let's go Hong Kong." He put out his hand for him to grab.

The boy looked at his family one last time before nodding and taking England's hand.

His siblings just watched in tears as their brother walked away from them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hong Kong hadn't even said a word to England yet which made the older country feel even worst. The two were in a carriage going to England's house.

He tried making some small talk, "You have a lot of siblings that are waiting to meet you." He smiled as he thought of his children.

Hong Kong looked up at him.

He had siblings?

But they were all the way back in China.

"They can be very adventurous at times, and many of them can be very mischievous at times." England said.

That reminded Hong Kong of the Koreas, and sometimes Taiwan.

The carriage was slowing down.

They were almost there.   

It was a large mansion, Hong Kong saw many children playing in the large front yard. They looked up and watched the carriage move into the driveway.

It stopped.

England took Hong Kong's hand and the two got out the carriage.

"Daddy!!!" Many little voices yelled out as the colonies ran towards England and Hong Kong.

England chuckled a little at his children, "Hello loves."

Hong Kong couldn't believe how many kids there were.

Were these his siblings? 

He had 8 siblings already, and that was a lot in some people's minds. But this was like what?

44, 30, 35 kids?

No it had to be more.

He noticed all the colonies staring at him.

"Daddy is this Hong Kong?" A little girl with long pigtails asked England.

England nodded.

"Hi Hong Kong!!!" Some of the colonies yelled.

 Hong Kong didn't know how to react to these kids.

"Alright loves, give him some space. He just got here, he must be tired." England said before turning back to Hong Kong and reaching out his hand, "Let me show your room."

Hong Kong took England's hand and the two walked into the large house together. Most of the colonies left and went back to go play while some followed them.

When they entered the house, Hong Kong saw more children playing in the living room.

Dang.

"Daddy!!!" They ran to England.

This man had a lot of kids.     

Once they made it to the room, Hong Kong started to look around, it was big.

"You 'll sharing it with one of your brothers."

Hong Kong didn't reply.

England sighed, "I'll let you adjust yourself." He turned to the other colonies who had followed them into the room, "Come on poppets, let's give Hong Kong some space."

They nodded and left with him.

Hong Kong put his things on his bed, before siting on it, he looked out the window.

He missed China.

The boy laid on his bed and cried himself to sleep.

2 hours later

 England opened the door to check on Hong Kong. He saw the tear stains on his face and felt another wave of guilt wash over him again.

He walked out of the room and closed the door.

He ran into France in the hallway, "Mon amour are you okay?"

"I'm a terrible person France."

France's eyes widened, "What makes you say that?"

"I took a child away from his family."

France didn't know how to respond, "Just give him a chance to adjust, has he played with any of the children?"

England shook his head, "He hasn't even talked to any of them. Brunei and him are going to share the room, but I honestly don't think that he'll talk to him."

"Just give him some time, mon amour. He's in a new place, away from his old home. He doesn't know anyone here. He just needs some time."

"I hope your right France."

2 weeks later

 Hong Kong still wasn't really talking to anybody at all. He would just always look out of the window.

Just like he was doing right now.

Panama walked up to him with a doll, "Hong Kong?"

The boy turned to her.

"Do you want to play?" She shyly asked.

The other colonies had asked him the same question the first few days but after his first week, they gave up.

 He thought about it before nodding.

They walked towards the couch, and sat in front of it.

"Daddy gave me this doll." Panama said.

"Why do you call England, Daddy?" Hong Kong asked.

"Because Daddy always read stories to me at bedtime, and cooks, and gives me piggyback rides like Daddies are supposed to do and Daddies care about you and-."

As Panama went on, Hong Kong started to think more about if England care about him.

"Do Daddies take you away from your big brothers?"

Panama looked at him, "Oh, I heard Daddy talking to Papa and Papi about that. He's really sorry, he says he tries to make you happy, and when he talks about you he sounds sad."

Hong Kong stayed quiet for awhile.

Maybe England really did care for him.

Even though he took him from his brothers and sisters.

Every night England would come and tuck him in bed and read him a story.

Even though he wouldn't say anything back.

Maybe he really did care.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As time passed, England noticed that Hong Kong would talk more and more to the colonies, France, Spain, and himself.

He was having meetings with China.

They agreed on Hong Kong being able to visit China from time to time for about a week and a half or maybe two weeks.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week later

England came to tuck Hong Kong in, when he walked into the room he sat on the bed.

Hong Kong looked at him.

"Hong Kong, I've been talking to China, and we agreed that you should be able to see your sibling for at least a week or two."

Hong Kong's eyes widened.

"Pack your things, I know this is last minute but we leave tomorrow."

Hong Kong started to slightly smile and all of a sudden hugged England.

England started to smile and ruffled his hair.

The two packed some of Hong Kong's things for awhile before he went back to bed.

"Can you read me a story? Please?" Hong Kong asked as England was getting up to leave.

England stood there shocked for a moment before smiling and nodding. "Of course love."

The next day, they headed for China.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 weeks later

England knocked on China's door.

He was here to pick up Hong Kong.

China opened the door and nodded at England before motioning for him to come inside.

Their relationship had improved a bit but China still wasn't forgiving England anytime soon.

"Hong Kong, England's here aru!" He called out.

Hong Kong was talking with the Koreas and Taiwan.

He looked at the door and saw England.

Instead of just walking over, he actually started to smile.

He ran over to England, "Daddy!"

This took England by surprise but he picked up his son and started to smile.

Hong Kong actually- he just- he just called him Daddy.

China and Hong Kong's other siblings looked a bit surprised.

But China started to smile a bit.

England still couldn't believe it and was actually trying to not cry tears of joy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hong Kong started to play with the other colonies and talk more.

He wasn't really shy anymore.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spain and France were both at meetings so England was home with the colonies.

He was tired and was laying on the couch, about to fall asleep himself. The colonies were all in the living room playing.

Hong Kong felt tired too and looked over at England, he walked over to the couch.

He stood their for awhile before climbing onto England and laying on his chest. 

This was pretty normal, whenever one of their parents were asleep, at least 2 colonies would come, climb onto them and fall asleep too.

England stirred a bit when he felt a sudden weight on him.

He looked down at Hong Kong who looked at him before snuggling into his chest some more.

"I love you Daddy." The boy said.

England smiled and ruffled his hair, "I love you too poppet."

The two fell asleep together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 854 24
Amelia misses the days when she was actually loved. Her parents England ,France and Spain probably hate her. The only ones who probably loves her ar...
3.5K 239 15
- โ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•. โž โœŽโ–ซโœงโญ’.... โ‹†โธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโ‹† You find a box fil...
327K 5.1K 58
Nations x Uke! America one-shots Warning: Kissing and maybe something else I don't know BEWARE OF THE MOST RANDOM PAIRINGS you've ever seen (COMPLETE...
67.7K 1.9K 35
Join the North American Brothers Alfred, Matthew ,and Diego throughout their alphabetical adventures. Featuring their fathers Spain, England, and Fra...