Fire Emblem Awakening: My Sto...

By AnnaBanana813

Found by a young prince named Chrom, Anna is awoken to the world without memories. There, she joins Chrom and... More

Authors note
The Beginning of The End
Prologue
The Verge of History
Unwelcome Change
Cataclysm
You May Call Me "Marth"
Ylisstol
A Sister's Love
Shepherds
Risen
Not A Lady?!
Definitely A Lady!!
Warrior Realm
Two Falchions
Celebration
Partners in Crime
Trouble on The Horizon
The Exalt and The King
Before We Leave
Moments in Between
Moments in Between: Part 2
The Wind At My Back
Our Burning Hearts
Lover's Antics
Lover's Antics: Part 2
She Needs To Know
A Tour Around The Castle
Our Time Off
Snow Days
The Trouble With Mistletoe
Foreseer
Fight For Her Life
We Need To Keep Her Safe!
On The Road Again
Incursion
The Grimleal
Emmeryn
Don't Speak Her Name!
Renewal
Mad King Gangrel
The Coronation Ball
How Did You Fall in Love?
The Day Before
The Royal Wedding
Sickness
Married Life
Married Life Part 2
Little Princess Luci
Parenthood
The News Of War
Of Sacred Blood
Marth No More
Nightmares
Disowned By Time
Before We Sail
Flames on the Blue
Smoldering Resistance
Naga's Voice
Inexorable Death
Sibling Blades
A Sword To Wield
The Conqueror
Motherly Advice
Fatherly Advice
Return
My First Memory
Five Gemstones
Lucina's Judgement
An Ill Presage
Invisible Ties
Awakening
My Truth
Grima
I Will Find You
His Year - Spring
His Year - Summer
His Year - Fall
His Year - Winter
Found
My Story
Acknowledgements
Before Awakening
Update

Questions + What's Next?

546 9 15
By AnnaBanana813

Since I got no questions about My Story, I guess I'm just going to have to ask them myself XD.

Why did I start writing it?
Well, the simple answer is this: I am obsessed with Chrobin. I saw that people were Novelizing Awakening and I was like, "Oh, I wanna do that! But I'll have a lot of Chrobin!!! Chrobin is love, Chrobin is life!" Yeah, that's literally it.

What was my favorite chapter to write?
It's a three-way tie between The Wind At My Back, The Coronation Ball, and Lucina's Judgement. I loved writing The Wind At My Back because Chrobin, and I couldn't wait to finally write Chrom and Anna being all lovey-dovey. I loved writing The Coronation Ball because it was the longest thing I've written at that point in time and because I've wanted to write something like it for a long time. Lastly, Lucina's Judgement just gave me too many feels and I love it.

Did My Story help me grow as a writer?
Absolutely. My Story helped me grow and become a better writer. You can even see my progression throughout the chapters. I plan on going back to fix all my dramatic grammar errors and stuff someday. But I'm extremely satisfied with where I am right now.

Did I have fun writing it?
Of course! My Story was extremely fun to write! If anyone wants to write their own interpretation of Awakening, I advise them to do so! It's extremely fun and you can do whatever spin you want on the story!

Do I have any advice for people who can to write a novelization of Awakening or any other FE game?
Patience. Patience is key. When you're writing the actual in-game events, it can take a lot of time. If you have the time to do it, do it!

What is the weirdest fact about My Story?
I wrote the entire support conversation scenes between Chrom and Anna by memory. Yeah, I can remember their entire support but I can't remember math formulas.

What do I have planned next?
Well, I actually plan on continuing the My Story series! How? Well, have you ever wondered what Chrom and Anna's lives were like BEFORE they met? What their childhoods were like? Well, I plan on letting you know in my next series: Before Awakening! I don't plan on publishing it for another few months because I need a good break. I will make sure you guys know when it's posted, though. Expect it to be posted late August or early September. If you haven't already, check out my FEA Modern AU fic, Parallel World! That's going to come to an end pretty soon, too, but I have a lot of things planned after it's done!

(These are the two covers I have so far, let me know what you think!)

That is all I have to say! If you have any other questions to ask me, please, don't be shy to ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions! Once again, thank you all so much for reading! It means the world to me! I hope that you read some of my other works, and stay for even more stories by me! Thank you so much for reading. Thank you.

I'm Anna, and this has been My Story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 11
Chrom is the proud co-owner of the Shepherds' Medical Firm. He enjoys the crazy-calm routine of Manhattan life and could not be any more excited for...
12.5K 292 28
"This is not your - your fault... Promise me you'll escape from this place... Please, go..." That fateful day, Robin gave in to Grima and left her fa...
11.3K 366 10
The holy festival of Divine Day is a foreign concept to Robin. Luckily, Chrom is determined to make her first experience a perfect one. But it's just...
3.7K 147 26
1. Our First Christmas 2. Finding a Tree 3. Decorating 4. Lights 5. Cookies 6. Dressing Up The Pets 7. Ice Skating 8. Presents 9. Ugly Sweaters ...