Two Ways to Love

By Vixtoriaxxx

"Your moving a little fast aren't you?" He entwines our fingers and leans in towards my face, "I know what I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank you!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
- Characters -
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Book Cover?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Behind his Mask
Epilouge

Chapter 34

1.2K 45 9
By Vixtoriaxxx

We had been at the restaurant for a while now, each of us eating our desserts.

Eve and Matteo were flirting back and forth and I was lowkey cringing at Eve's attempts, but I cheered them on in my head.

Angelo wouldn't stop whispering in my ear all the different ways he is going to have me tonight and I teased him right back.

It all seemed so perfect, until the talk of our futures started.

"I already got calls back for some different colleges, I really got my eye on one in specific though." Eve shares with us, smiling at her success.

I got quiet at the talk of colleges and bit my lip.

"I honestly forgot all about that." I mumbled, Angelo frowns at me and rubs my thigh.

"Don't stress, you could take a year off if you want."

I shrugged and we moved onto lighter subjects.

Dinner ended soon after that reality check talk, and we all headed back to the beach house.

I was sitting outside, looking towards the waves crashing softly against each other and sighed.

My clothes were more casual now, since we weren't going anywhere else, and I was sitting alone.

My fingers ran through the sand and I see Eve at the corner of my eye sitting next to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks, tying her hair up in a ponytail.

My eyes shift to her, then back to the water. "You know we probably gonna have to separate after high school."

She frowns, "Who?"

"All of us, there ain't really a big chance of us all going to the same college." I state truthfully.

Eve doesn't respond and I look to see her eyes are watering.

I toss some sand and laugh, "Why are you crying?"

She wipes a stray tear and crosses her arms. "Because I don't like thinking about us not being in the same place. I don't want to be alone." Eve tells me and I nod.

"It's okay, we can plan something. Together."

She agrees and her small tears stopped falling when Angelo comes out.

Eve tells me she will see me tomorrow and I tell her goodnight.

Angelo replaces her spot and pulls me into him. His arm is wrapped around me and I put my face in his chest, smelling his strong cologne.

"Why were ya'll in your feelings out here?" Angelo asks, tilting my head up.

I lick my lips, "Just talking about grown up stuff."

He doesn't say anything but brings his lips to mine, giving me the slowest kiss yet.

He pulls away and strokes my cheek, "Why you so worried mami?"

My lips tremble slightly when reality hits me. "Because we not going to be together after we graduate. The year is almost over and we haven't talked about what we gonna do." I ramble and he continues to comfort me, listening to every word.

"Baby, all you need to know is wherever you wanna go, I'm coming with you."

That's all I needed to here to calm my nerves and I got up slightly, sitting on his lap to straddle him.

Both of my hands go to cup his face and his hands automatically go to my hips.

"I love you Angelo." I whisper, my face inching closer to his.

He gives me a smile and runs his hands up and down on me, "I love you more baby."

We make out and Angelo wanted to do it right there on the ground.

I was getting to aggravated with the sand though so he dramatically carried me back to our room, so we can do things right.

That next morning I woke up before Angelo, like always, and just watched him sleep.

Yeah, it could be seen as creepy, but I was trying to have my moment to appreciate everything that has happened to me this year.

I run my hand through his curls and he moans out slightly, making me smirk.

His eyes flicker open and his voice comes out deeper than usual, "Morning baby."

I mumble morning back and place kisses all over his face.

He pouts when I don't kiss his mouth and I shake my head.

"You got that morning breath boy." He rolls his eyes and rolls out of bed.

He puts on his boxers and pulls me to go to the  with him.

We brush our teeth together and after he grins at me showing his clean teeth.

"I'm all good, now gimme a kiss." He grabs my ass, pulling me towards him and I gladly comply.

I'm just wearing his shirt and my shorts as we go downstairs to the kitchen and I see Matteo and Eve kissing.

I gasp and hit Angelo in the chest, "Oh my god!"

Eve pulls away, all red, now that she's been caught and backs up from Matteo.

Matteo smirks and continues on to get his cereal like nothing happened. Angelo shrugs, telling Matteo to get him a bowl too.

I narrow my eyes at Eve and I mouth, "I see you girl."

She lowly says, "Shut up," as I pass her to get my own breakfast and moves to sit on a chair.

We all settle down and Matteo says, "Okay kids, this our last day here so let's not do nothing dry today."

We talk about doing random things today and they all seem fun so I go along with it.

I dress in a casual outfit, jean shorts and a cropped t-shirt. I tied my hair in a low bun and put on a baseball cap, quickly throwing on my adidas.

Eve comes out at the same time as me and we must've had the same idea, because she was also wearing almost the same thing.

We go downstairs and straight to the car, since Angelo and Matteo are waiting for us in there.

We drive all the way over to a little ranch area where you can take horses out for the day and I excitedly jump out the car.

We each go to choose our horse and I automatically went for the all black one.

His name was Diablo and I laughed at that. The person working there helped me saddle up Diablo and gave me a little chat about how to ride.

I told her I already knew some stuff because when I was little and lived in Dominican, we had horses over there.

With my old experience, I guided the horse to walk over in the meeting spot.

Angelo has a dark brown horse, Matteo is seated on a grey one, and to no surprise, Eve is on a white horse.

I laugh when I see Eve has a large grin on her face and is uncontrollably laughing. It had been her dream to have a white horse and it is finally coming true.

The people give us the okay to leave and we go up towards the trail.

The workers don't come with us because we were confident enough that we didn't need them.

"How you feeling Eve?" I ask, chuckling at her.

"Really scared but I'm happy. Is that weird?" She says in a rush, gripping the rein.

I shrug and I smirk at all of them.

"Last one to the end sucks dick!" I yell and signal the horse to start running ahead of the 3 of them.

I hear Matteo say, "That's not fair, you got a head start!"

The next few minutes were of us laughing and racing each other to the end.

The wind blowing against me and the sound of the hooves beating down on the ground, made me get an adrenaline rush. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I was, of course, the first to reach the destination. Matteo and Angelo coming in at the same time, making Eve come last.

I swung my leg around, so I could hop off the horse and held the reins in my hand so the horse wouldn't walk off.

"You suck dick Eve!" I tease and she rolls her eyes saying, "Whatever."

Everyone did the same as me, Eve wobbling a little. I awed when Matteo helped her off and Eve stuttered a 'thank you.'

We were at a patch of green grass with beautiful little, colorful flowers. If you walked farther you would see we were kind of on a cliff, beneath us the ocean that looked to stretch on for miles.

We all tied our horses up to a tree, so we could settle down.

All of us sat together for a while, making dumb conversation, until I stood up to pull Eve with me.

"We'll be back boys." I wave at them and Eve and I walk closer towards the edge of the cliff.

I lye down tiredly on the grass and throw my arms above my head, Eve copying my actions.

"Today was so fun- well, this whole trip was really fun." Eve tells me, exasperated.

I gaze up at the, now darkening sky, and say, "It really has been."

We stay silent for a couple of minutes until Eve disrupts the silence.

"It's crazy right? Who would've thought we would get this far. We're about to graduate, go to college, do grown up things."

I lazily smile, "Yeah, crazy."

"Matteo and I are dating now." She blurts out and I raised an eyebrow.

"I could tell, by the way ya'll were fucking in the kitchen this morning."

Eve hits me and tells me to be quiet.

"I am really happy with him though, I never thought I would feel like this..." she trails off and I automatically know who she is talking about.

"Fuck the past, you know I guess there are just two ways to love. There is the right way and the wrong. What we got right now is the best option we could ever choose. You should never let someone treat you like shit when you're together, that's not how real love supposed to work."

Eve raises her hands to the sky, "Preach girl."

We continue to rest comfortably, gazing at the sky above.

The only things we could hear are the laughs of Angelo and Matteo in the distance and the water moving below us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
216 37 23
"Something tells me that this won't be the last time." I said, still holding his hand but looking up into his eyes. "I hope it won't." He whispered i...
560K 17.4K 55
I feel the breath of air on the back of my neck. My limbs freeze and my breath catches in my throat. The male hands grab me by the hips. I can't move...
3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...