You Complete Me

By KathyAR15

Nitya Vasudevan, youngest daughter of a well known business man in Chennai. Anirudh Ravichander, one of the m... More

Cast & Introduction
Engadi Porandha
Aanalum Indha Mayakkam
Ey Inge Paaru
Dei Red T-shirt !!!
Jodi Nilave
Raachasi❤
Friends ?❤
A/N
Po Nee Po
How Could You?!?!
How Can I Trust You?
100 Days of Theri
Pakkam Vanthu
Mei Nigara ❤
I'm so cool
Oh Penne Penne ❤
Neeyum Naanum
Natpu Thaan Enga Sothu❤
Naan Un Azhaginile
A/N
Facts about ME!
A/N
Come Closer
Avalukena❤
Tamilselvi
Yendi Inga Vandhe?
Mudhal Murai
Where do broken hearts go?
She's not afraid
Unnalae Uyir Vazhgiraen
Ennodu Nee Irundhal
You Complete Me (Epilogue)

Velicha Poove

547 36 139
By KathyAR15

The sun peeked in the bedroom window, lighting her hair like a fiery halo. Nitya lifted her head up from the pillow, her curly hair tumbling down her back like a waterfall. The sun's vibrant rays sent a glossy, gold sheen all around the room. The sound of the rhythmic waves tumbling in the surf brought a peaceful hymn to her ears, as she gently open her eyelids and stifled a cute yawn. 'Good morning Nitya ' she giggled to herself.

'Alright enough shitty head. Get up! Long day to go ' she pin-pushed her body as she got up from her fluffy glossy bed. She grabbed her favourite pink towel and marched in the bathroom. In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She wore her all time lame T-shirt which has some random quotes on it. And a matching spike pants. She tied her hair into a high ponytail.

And lastly not forgetting about her make-up. She applied a bit of foundation to brighten up her sleepy fizzy face. Hence a bit of mascara and lipstick. 'Alright Done! ' yelled Nitya while grabbing her pink bag which didn't mathch her outfit at all. As she descended down to her hall, she could feel that something delicious is awaiting for her as the smell brightens up her tired nostrill. She jogged to the kitchen to find her mom who was as usual  busy preparing something.

Nitya sneaked like a mouse and made her way towards her mom. She grabbed her mom's saree drape and laughed like a kid which made her mother to smile. 'You'll never change this attitude. Alright what you want my Nits? ' her mom laughed at her. 'Amma I'm so  hungry' Nitya made a puppy face. 'Nitya kanna another five minutes , your favourite idli will be right in front of you 'her mom replied while chopping some vegetables for the gravy.

'Alright amma I will wait ' Nitya replied back and made her way to the dining hall. She took her seat beside her dad who was busy in a phone call. He then furiously declined the call and starred at Nitya angrily. Nitya was confused with her dad's reaction. 'Nitya what's all this? Any fight between both of you again?' Nitya got what her father meant. 'Pa this time Ani wants it to be held next year cause of project works' she replied in a low tone. She could sense her father was disappointed. 'Whatever Nits. Just make sure everything is running smooth between you and Ani boy' saying this he got up from his seat and headed towards the living room. Nitya felt bad for disappointing her dad for the third time. She felt she need to find the problem and solve it soon. So without thinking further she grabbed her car keys and headed towards the car porch.She geared up her engine and drove smoothly to Starbucks.

Nitya's P.O.V

Appa , the man who taught me everything and forgive me for everything ! It's my fault I shouldn't call off the engagement at first. He's really disappointed with me than Ani. I can clearly sense that. But there's something behind Ani's sudden decision. He is lying. I know that. I didn't want to argue further. Let's just ask his best pal, sreyu about this. Hope he has an answer for my life ! After crossing the heavy traffic of Chennai I finally reached the Starbucks at Alwarpet. Thank god there were many empty parking lots. I quickly parked my car near to the entrance and glanced at Sreyas who was already waiting for me with another man? Wait who is that? Didn't I ask him to come alone. Ugh so dumb like Malini. I clearly know that wasn't Anirudh or Sajith then who is he? Lets just get in and find out. I quickly locked my car door and pushed the glass door harshly causing everyone to look at me weirdly . Great! What a start! I just ignored those bunch of people and went to Sreyu and that random guy. 'Good morning Nits' Sreyu greeted  me sweetly. I just smiled at him and starred at that man who was quietly sipping his coffee.I took my seat right in front of them. 'Nits, meet my best friend, Shashank Vijay' finally he introduced me to him. He smiled genuinely and continue sipping his coffee. What a foodie he is. I chuckled at him . Pardon me he's really funny with that cap and coolers. Like seriously coolers in an indoor place. Suddenly, he placed his mug down and removed his coolers. Oops did he got what I said? 'I removed my coolers Ms. Nitya and I'm not a foodie I was just hungry' he smirked at me. 'Okay this is weird. You guessed it correctly. how is it possible' I asked like a three year old child.

Both of them laughed at me hardly and high fived each other. 'Hahhahah Gotcha' Sreyas laughed even harder. Ugh this guys. 'Chill chill. Okay time to reveal the real identity of him. Meet my best friend, Dr. Shashank Vijay the gold medalist of London Medical University or more in detail a brilliant psychiatry rist who can just guess a person's feelings by glancing at their reaction'. Sreyas replied me in a proud tone. 'Omg! That means you're like our Superstar Rajini sir in Chandramukhi! This is amazing' I shouted in excitement. 'Hahahha you're right Nitya. I can guess anyone's taught easily' he replied back casually. I didn't expect this from him. I taught he might be some kinda drum player but didn't even expect that he might be a doctor ! I think he's the one who can help me out.

'Alright jokes apart Nitya. Why had you planned a sudden meet up with me? Any problem ' Sreyas asked while leaning back. I actually felt awkward since another guy  was there. 'Hey it's okay I can move to another table. You guys can talk' he left the place just like that. God he must some kinda magician. ' So? ' sreyas asked while raising his eyebrows.

'Dei nee ellam oru friend-uh? ' I seriously couldn't control my anger . 'Oi athela yenna doubt eh. Naa enna thapa panna?' He threw that innocent look of his. I rolled my eyes off. 'Something is wrong with Ani' I finally spit out. ' Ya I could sense that' he replied back worriedly . 'Did you ask him what's his problem?' 'His only reply was I'm just doing whatever I want before I leave this world' Sreyas replied with a mix of confusion.

' Does he smoke? Or drink? ' I asked loudly. Again en manatha nane vangiten. That doctor guy couldn't control his laughter as he burst out. AWKWARD! I ignore all those bullshits and asked him again in a pleasant tone. 'Yeah he does. Often' he replied while laughing. ' Not so funny panni' I got irritated. He then apologize to me . 'So according to my observation, drinking + smoking often + sudden change in his behaviour + leave this world + emotional moonji of him equals to Cancer ' I clapped my hands. Sreyas almost spit his coffee. 'Oi athelam onnum irukadhe' he replied casually. 'You're such a worst buddy to him. I'm sure it must he some kind of diseases' I replied back .

'But how? He's a pulla pochi' Sreyas replied emotionally . 'Yarru avan. Podange. Should we ask Shashanki help ' I asked him politely. ' It's shashank not shashanki' he laughed. Ugh whatever.  'Yaya Shashank. Will he help us? ' I asked him again. ' Are you crazy. Definitely he will. Dei Shashank oka minute enga va' he called him. Shashank threw a death glare at him and walked towards our table. 'Enaa' he asked in a irritated tone. He must be embarrassed when Sreyu called him in that kinda manner. I pressed my lips harder as I couldn't control my laughter. He noticed that and just smiled at me.

' Don't get angry machi. One small help. Please take your seat' Sreyas consoled him. Surprisingly, he sat beside me. Okay that's weird. 'Basically it's about Anirudh' Sreyas voice out.  'What's up with Ani?'  he asked confusingly.  'Ani he's hiding something from us' I told him in a worried tone. 'Is it possible for you to find out da? Sreyas asked him.

He scratches his head for a moment. 'It is possible da but If he decides to not show his problems through his expression or thinking about his problems in his heart. Then it's impossible ' he voice out. 'Sutham' I murmured under my breath. 'Dei you can da cause Ani doesn't know you're a psychiatry. He only knows you're studying for medical ' Sreyas replied back. 'Then no problem. It's just a piece of cake for me' he replied back with full of smiles.

' Thank you shashank' I thanked him. 'Call me shanky or shank and yea no problem ' he replied back sweetly. 'Okay shank' I smiled at him. ' So shall we move on?' Sreyas stood up . 'Ya why not' shashank replied and stood up while keeping his coolers in his pocket. I just smiled and got up from my seat. 'Sreyu I'll come in my car. You guys Carry on first' I said while wiggling my car key .  Sreyas gave me a thumbs up and moved to his car with Shashank

End of Nitya's P.O.V

------------

Nitya  casually made her way to her car and got in. She  geared up her engine and drove all the way to Ani's studio since there where they
 planned to meet up. After few,  minutes, she reached his studio. She ascend  the stairs cheerfully and reached his porch. Surprisingly his studio doors were open. Nitya peeked slightly on what's going on inside. To her utter shock he was talking with a lawyer while signing some documents. All she  could hear is ' Please transfer all this will of mine to my sister's name' 'Transferring will to vaishu? Why?' she asked herself

At the right time, Shashank and Sreyas arrived . She quickly ran to them and told this. ' He seriously have gone nuts' Sreyas roared in anger. Nitya shushed him. 'Don't jump into a conclusion. We'll solve the problem soon da' Shashank pat on his shoulder consoling him. Right after the lawyer left, they  three made their way in. Anirudh was so shocked to see them

' Shanky machi how are you da' Anirudh clutched Shahsank  into a tight hug. 'Fine da' he hugged back. 'So long already. You have changed man. No more braces! ' Anirudh laughed. 'Yenda nee vera' Shashank blushed. Nitya just rolled off her eyes at their never ending bro romance.

'Oops sorry ' Anirudh moved away from him. ' So what made you three came here in the morning itself ' he asked them casually. 'Dei why Uncle Viswanathan came here out of sudden? ' Sreyas voiced out. A sudden change in Anirudh's expression. 'None of your business' Ani replied causally. 'Ani what is happening to you? Why did you transferred all the will to Vaishu' Nitya voiced out joining Sreyas . While Shashank just stood quietly observing Anirudh. 'My wish' Anirudh replied back angrily. Sreyas wanted  to reply back but before that Anirudh placed both of his hands on his stomach . He then lost control and kneel down . 'Anirudh' Nitya screamed and rushed to him before he faints . She quickly held his head with her arms . 'Lets bring him to hospital' Nitya sobbed furiously . Without further discussion, Sreyas and Shashank helped Nitya. They lifted   him up  carefully and brought him to JWF hospital which is nearby the studio.

At the hospital

Nitya's P.O.V

GONE! That's it. I ruined my own life. Seeing him collapsing is the worst thing ever. Why did I even meet him? Loved him and now crying for him outside an ICU ward. Yes he's in the ICU ward for further check-up. I just couldn't control my tears. Sreyas  called Anirudh's family members  and mine to inform them about this. Oh God I have no idea on how I'm going to face all of them. Shank is off to the chief doctor's room for further discussion about Ani's condition. While me clutching my ponytail hardly and crying thinking of him. I could only see him through the small whole on the door. Tens of wires are connected to his body. His eyes are closed . A monitor which is displaying his heartbeat. Plus a doctor and three nurses who are examining him. God I quickly turned away and banged my forehead on the wall. This is horrible. Ani please take me with you. Nee elatha inthe valkai, enaake vendam da.

End of Nitya's P.O.V

--------

As Nitya was crying hardly thinking of Anirudh. She could sense a large group of people's voice and foot steps. She clearly knows all of them are here. She wiped off her tears and stood up steadily. She couldn't control her tears when she saw her sister diya. She quickly ran to her sister and hugged her . 'Diya Ani...Ani will he come back for me just for me. Will he come back to live his rest of his life with me? ' Diya quickly hugged her back and whispered 'It's okay my little one! Calm down ! He'll come back' Diya pat her hair slowly. While the others stood there confusingly. At the right time Shashank came out with the chief doctor. 'Doctor what happen to my son' Lakshmi man asked in a tone full of emotions. 'Let me just tell you the truth that I have been hiding for the past 6 months  mam ' the doctor took off his spectales.

'Your son has been suffering from Von Willebrand disease. It is a bleeding disorder. Eventually the bleeding can damage the internal organs. Same case goes to your son. He had this dizziness six months before. When we examined him, we got to know he was in the first stage of this disease. But we gave him medicines cause first stage can be cured. Disappointedly Ani didn't take this serious and continue with smoking and drinking. Tho he took his medicines but there's no use when he continues with alcohol drinking and smoking cigarettes . Few days before he came here for his regular check up. And sorry to say we got to know it has cross the third stage that he can't live anymore' Nitya couldn't stop crying as she hears this. 'Already I have warned him to not get stressed or angry cause that can damage his cells and bring to more serious damages. But sorry to say through our observation now he had cross the final stage of his life. Only 48 hours  for him to live . I'm sorry mam' saying this the doctor left to his room giving some privacy for them.

'Ani why did you hide this from amma da' his mom cried cluthing her husband's hand tightly. Ravichander was holding back his tears yet consoling his wife. Vaishnavi was totally broken as she fell down and cried hardly banging her palms on the floor. Sreyas quickly hugged  her from the back and pat her shoulder softly. While Nitya's parents was consoling Nitya who was crying hardly in diya's arms. Literally everyone is broken after hearing the statement.

'Ani why didn't you tell this to anyone da?' Shashank blabbered to himself while sobbing. 'Ma I want to leave ma. Ani ella ma. Na matum irunthe enna panna poren? Ma please ask them to give some kind of injection and kill me. I don't want this life without him ma. Appa please pa at least for the sake of my happiness' Nitya cried holding both of her parent's hands and begged them. 'Nitya no you have to live. Don't talk like that' Lakshmi mam came forward and clutched Nitya into her embrace and sobbed . Nitya's parents cried seeing their daughter's condition.

Just at the right time, a nurse pushed the ICU ward door and came out. 'Please low down your voices. We can totally understand your emotions but this is a hospital' she said politely. Hearing this, all of them calm down but Nitya was just sobbing quietly. 'An important thing, patient will be back to conscious stage in another few hours. So one by one you guys can enter in and have a talk with the patient before its too late' saying this the nurse left. Hearing this all of them felt a bit relief since they can at least see him and talk with him for the very last time.

'Let that be my final talk too' Nitya said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TADAAA!  FINALLY I HAVE UPDATED. JUST WANT TO THANK  ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SOULS OUT THERE WHO WAITED FOR MY STORY AND KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME TILL DATE. LOVE YOU ALL.

AND SADLY ANOTHER ONE CHAPTER + AN EPILOGUE ,MY BOOK WILL END! 💓

SINCE SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW, I DONT THINK I CAN UPDATE AS USUAL. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE💞.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE! 🌠🎉

Love
Kathy💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 415 11
"Is it fine now, Ma?" ".... I ... I Ma, have had enough." 'What was he talking about?' "Then why?" ...
28.5K 2.8K 37
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
206K 9.2K 42
The story where a guy named Anirudh who was madly in love with a girl named Saudamini, he dream of having a perfect future with her, but when life...
13.1K 1.5K 29
Hi guys,,, This is my first story based on AurrishtasAnidita.. →Bondita is a normal school going girl. She is a brilliant student. She want to became...