Betrayal | A Dobsley Fanficti...

By dobsleydiaries

Just when Phoebe and Paul were getting to a good place in their relationship- Nina's return to TVD stirs all... More

Chapter 1| The truth.
Chapter 2 | The Painting
Chapter 3| The Lunch.
Chapter 4| Confusion
Chapter 5 | Meet Up
Chapter 6 | Distant
Chapter 7 | The Phone Call
Chapter 8 | Nina
Chapter 9 | The Bar
Chapter 10 | Decision
Authors Note | Update
Chapter 11 | Moving On
Chapter 12 | We're trying.
Chapter 13 | Lost & Found
Chapter 14 | On the way.
Chapter 15 | Surprise
Chapter 16 | Friends...or not?
Chapter 17 | Do you remember?
Chapter 18 | Getting back to normal.
Chapter 19 ¦ Drunk words speak sober minds part 1
Chapter 20 ¦ Drunk words speak sober minds part 2
Chapter 21 | Drunk words speak sober minds part 3
Chapter 23 ¦ Perfect
Chapter 24 | Decision
Chapter 25 | Making The Most.
Chapter 26 ¦ Forget Me Not
Chapter 27 | I'll Love You Forever
Chapter 28 ¦ Fessing Up.
Chapter 29 | I'll See You Soon.
Chapter 30 | Without You
Chapter 31 | New Beginnings

Chapter 22 | The Next Step

1.7K 57 15
By dobsleydiaries

Recap:

After a few turns, I finally pull up in kat's drive, I knock on the door, waiting patiently outside for Nina to open it. After a few seconds,  I hear rummaging behind the door and soon enough, Nina's standing there with her hair in a messy bun, wearing a loose tank top and fluffy unicorn pyjama bottoms.

"Paul? Is everything okay?

Paul's P.O.V

"Phoebe and I broke up," I say, looking at Nina, hiding any form of relief showing up on my face.

"Oh Paul- I'm sorry," Nina says, stepping aside, gesturing me to come inside. I look around Kat's apartment and notice Nina's suitcases propped up against the wall. I decide to go sit on the couch and watch Nina sit beside me.

"It was my fault, wasn't it?" Nina utters.

"Don't blame yourself, this...was all me. I should have been paying more attention to her, instead of..."

"Me?"

"Sorry Nina," I say, sheepishly.

"It was both of us, so don't you dare try putting all the blame on yourself," Nina says, reassuringly. "Um, why did you come?" She asks, nervously.

"We need to talk," I answer, sighing softly.

Nina nods before getting up and going into the kitchen.

"W-where are you going?" I ask confusedly. Nina comes back holding two glasses and a bottle of wine, "If we're going to talk about what just happened, we're going to need wine." Nina laughs.

She sets the two glasses on the table before pouring wine into them. Turning to face me, she gives me a glass before saying, "Why did you punch him?"

"Nina, I thought I already-"

"Paul, stop okay?" Nina says, frustratingly. I nearly jump in my seat, surprised at the sudden change of attitude.

"N-Nina."

"No, you were the one who wanted to be just friends, you chose to be with Phoebe, not me. You pushed me away, so why are you punching guys who are 'flirting' with me when you wanted it to be that way?"

"Nina, I-"

"I'm sorry Paul. I've been trying to keep it all in, but I can't anymore. You kissed me after you said you wanted us to be friends. You surprised me at the airport. How am I supposed to feel? Friends don't do those things, I chose to take it further but you stopped me. Now that I've stopped, why are you starting to take things further? Why-"

"Because I don't want to be just friends Nina!" I say, interrupting her.

"What?" She says, softly.

"It was a mistake, pushing you away. I shouldn't have done those things Nina- I get it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for telling you we can't be more than friends, but I'm not sorry for kissing you. I wanted it, Nina, I want you."

"You're telling me all this now? Paul, you just broke up with Phoebe." Nina says, shaking her head, placing her glass on the table, taking her hair out of her messy bun and running her hands through it.

"I know that- I didn't want to hurt either of you. But Phoebe and I breaking wasn't a bad thing Neens, this way, I won't be able to hurt her. I loved Phoebe, I loved her so much, but being with her, deciding to date her, it was so I could take my mind off you."

"Paul..."

"Remember when I had just gotten my divorce, and you had broken up with Ian?"

"Of course, we just sat around for hours, watching movies and eating ice cream," Nina says, smiling.

"Then things escalated-"

"We kissed." Nina laughs, shaking her head.

"We even hooked up."

"Really? I don't remember. Must not have been very good." Nina jokes. I laugh, silently praising God for loosening up the tension.

"And then we started seeing each other secretly-"

"After we finished filming season five, we stopped," Nina says, nodding her head, remembering what happened. "We didn't want to hurt anyone, we didn't want the media to find out...I told you to move on. And then you did, you started dating Phoebe. I remember, even though I had told you to move on, I was upset you moved on so fast."

"My point is Nina, I thought dating Phoebe would help get my mind off you. Then you started dating Derek and I thought you really had moved on, so I gave up."

"And now you and Phoebe have broken up..."

"And you're not dating anyone." I lift my hand up to caress her cheek, looking deeply into her chocolate colored eyes.

"Well..." Nina says slowly, wrapping her hands around my neck, "It's a good thing I want you too."

Pulling her closer, I move both of my hands to her waist. Nina leans in, her mouth a few inches away from mine. She moves her head slightly, so her lips are slightly grazing my ear, I gulp, feeling her hot breath against my skin, "Are you sure? You just broke up with-" She whispers. I move my head back so our faces are level, I lift my hand up, placing one finger on her lips, "No more talking"

I crash my lips onto hers, absentmindedly one of my hands go to her hair, feeling her soft brown locks against my fingers. My other hand still stays at her waist, pulling her even closer so our bodies are touching. A moan escapes my mouth as Nina's tongue lightly grazes my bottom lip. I open my mouth, granting her tongue access, tasting the wine on her lips. I hesitantly pull away for air, my hand still intertwined in her silky hair.

"Where does this leave us?" Nina asks, her hands wrapped around my neck.

"Definitely more than friends." I smile before leaning in to kiss her. I frown as Nina turns her head away.

"Okay, but we need to think about this. If the media find out- or Phoebe..."

I grab her hands, my thumb gently rubbing circles on the back of her hand, "So we'll take it slow, no rushing, and no telling anyone."

"Okay," Nina says softly, lifting one hand to caress my cheek. Soon after, she stands, grabbing the wine glasses and the wine bottle and heading into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I groan.

"We're taking it slow remember?" I hear Nina shout from the kitchen.

"That means I can't kiss you?" I say, getting up from the couch and walking towards the kitchen. I come up behind her, wrapping my hands around her waist. I move her hair out the way and start planting kisses on her neck.

"P-paul..."

"Hmm..." I say, still kissing her neck.

"Kat could home any minute, it's late," Nina says, breathlessly. I groan and remove my hands from her waist.

"Fine, I'll kiss you tomorrow." I laugh, before grabbing my stuff and walking towards the door. I turn around to face Nina, "You okay about this?"

She laughs, shaking her head and walking towards me, "More than okay." Nina nods, pulling me in for a kiss. I smile against her lips, until I bring her closer to me, wrapping my hands around her back. Nina lets go, resting her forehead against mine.

"This is good, isn't it?" She asks.

"Perfect," I reply, pulling her in for a hug. I take in the vanilla scent of hair before reluctantly letting go. "I'll see you on set?"

"You know it." Nina smiles, before leaving a quick peck on my lips. "Night Paul."

"Night Neens." I smile, before closing the door.

A/N;

You know, I almost feel bad for putting dobsley together straight after weskin just broke up, but then it's been long awaited soo.... 😂

Just remember, this is really late in the night when they are deciding this so I don't know...that might have an affect in the future...

Maybe not. (Keeping my mouth shut.)

So 22 chapters later...dobsley are finally 'together'

I hope you liked this chapter, I don't really know how I feel about it. I feel kinda awkward writing the kissing scenes because my sister read this story (shoutout to you weirdo)

but anyway, byyeeeee xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 579 51
This is a story about Elena. You can see it as a fanfiction. Elena's life is not perfect, but it's good. But still, something is missing. She will me...
1.4K 49 10
Nina and Paul, best friends for 5 years, Co-Stars from the hit show TVD, have always had buried feelings for each other. All the denying of the sexua...
392 21 24
"When love prevails anything can be beaten." {Disclaimer ~ I don't own any of TVD characters only Cassidy, Avery and Veronica}
7.6K 174 46
The one where a new character is written into TVD, an old friend of the shows star. Social media queen Isabella Taylor Hill gets a job on TVD with h...