Chaos ( ON HOLD )

By Stitch_1205

' The Prettiest Smiles Hide The Deepest Secrets ' - M.L.Mier ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Authors Note- IMPORTANT
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18

17

4 1 6
By Stitch_1205

" Alright ladies let's start from the top! " Mrs. Reed says. It's been a couple of days and everything has been somewhat mellow. Of course I have been getting notes and horrific messages. Ashley and Dylan are taking a ' break ' as Ashley likes to call it. But Dylan has apologized over and over again but she keeps on pushing him away.

She doesn't want to get hurt again.

After the bell rings me and Riley walk over to my Jeep and hop in.

" Hey Lilia can I go study with Nick? " She asks. " Yeah I don't know why you would need to ask that though, you have to ask Aunt Rachel too. " I say.

" Can you just drop me off? " She asks. I raise an eyebrow. " Why such a rush? "

" Just drop me off. " She says. " Well Aunt Rachel won't be happy about you not coming home first. But ok. "

" Thank you. " She gives me a small, not so convincing smile. I let it slip and drive over to Nick's house, where he was waiting on the porch.

His eyes light up as Riley jumps out of the Jeep. He walks over and engulfed her in a hug. She almost disappeared in his big hoodie because of how tall he was, taller than Nathan actually, but just by an inch.

He does the usual by kissing her on the cheek and walks over to my window as I roll it down.

" Hey Lilia. " He says as he gives me a quick peck on my cheek and I roll my eyes but laugh. " Have her home by 8? "

" Actually 7 this time. I already know Aunt Rachel won't be happy with Riley. " I chuckle. " Of course, Riley just needs more help with tutoring and all of that. I am a great tutor. " He says with a cocky smile. I laugh a little. " Alright I'll see you later Riley. Love you. " I pull out of the driveway as Riley says bye.

I drive away and pull up to my driveway. I got out with my backpack and head inside.

" Aunt Rachel? Uncle Sean? You here? " I yell. I kick off my shoes and walk over to the kitchen still yelling their names. I find a note on the refrigerator door.

We won't be back till 1am, lots of business work that could not be put off. There is some spaghetti in the fridge. Love ya lock all doors.
- Aunt Rachel & Uncle Sean.

It was usual for them to be out late. After I eat my spaghetti I get a text from Kyle.

K: Hey I'm heading out to the gym with Tyler and Chase, want to join?

I could really use a workout, haven't done that sense the beginning of September, which was 4 weeks ago.

Me: Yeah sure I'll be ready in ten.

I quickly jog up the stairs and head to my room and grabbing my workout clothes. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grab my water bottle and head back downstairs to fill it up. I hear the door bell ring and grab my phone and earbuds and walk over to the door.

I open it and see Kyle their, I give him a hug after we say ' hey ' and we make our way to his new truck that he got, after the incident around the first week of school.

I hop in the back and say hi to Tyler who was beside me and Chase who was up front.

" Alright guys ready to get JACKED? " Chase says yelling the last part. The boys whoop and hollar and I roll my eyes laughing.

" You guys are complete idiots. " I laugh.

" But we are your friends Lilia, you are stuck with us. " Tyler says. " You have a point. " Chase agrees with Ty. I roll my eyes.

" Let's just get there and then we will worry about all that? " Kyle says. We all agree before he pulls out the driveway and we head to the Gym near where me and Kyle live.

Ounce we pull up to the gym, we all pile out with our water bottles and other work out equipment. Ounce we were inside, we all parted ways but stayed kind of close. Chase went to the dumbbells, Tyler went with Kyle to go do some bench presses and other stuff while I went to the punching bag.

I grabbed the boxing tape that they provided. I got into a stance where one foot was a little back from the other, legs shoulder length apart, positioned my hands making sure my fists were balled up right so I don't break my knuckles and started punching the bag.

Every now and then I would twist my body to kick the bag. Doing this was kind of like a stress reliever, it kind of keeps me sane in a sense. " I thought you said you couldn't throw a punch, let alone this " Chase laughs. " It's my secret superpower " I tease. The boys laugh before I got back to work. After a while I went to the dumbbells with Chase and grabbed the 25 pound weights and started lifting them.

" Again, wow. " Chase laughs. " I'm telling you, she's a undercover gym junkie. " Kyle says and we all laugh. I would do 3x10 and take a break by going to the pull bar in between. " Woah Lilia slow down. " Ty laughs.

" Dude, this is considered like practice for her. " Kyle explains. " Man you should do boxing like what Nathan does. " Chase suggested.

" I don't think Nathan would approve. " Tyler says. " Who says he tells her what to do? " Kyle raised an eyebrow at the guys. " Yeah, sense when? "

" I don't know, he's kind of overprotective of you Lilia. " Chase says. " He is not. " I argue.

" Are you living under a rock Lilia? " Kyle says stopping mid-bench press. " No, he's not overprotective of me. "

The boys look at me like I have grown two heads. " Are you kidding me? " Tyler says.

" Whatever guys, imma get back to doing my workout. " I smile rolling my eyes. The guys giving each other looks before continuing to work out. We stayed there till around 6:45 and we made our way over to my house.

" Alright bye bitches. " I laugh. " Bye! " they all say waving. I close the door and make my way to the front door. I walk into the cooled house. Realizing I was a sweaty mess, I decided to take a shower.

I jog upstairs and walk into my room to grab my pajamas:

And my undergarments before going to my bathroom to take a shower. Ounce I step in I immediately let the ice cold water hit my back. The cold water helps me cool down a bit. I began doing my regular with shampoo, conditioner, shaving, body wash before stepping out after rinsing all of that off, but then I heard a noise.

Like footsteps.

My body goes stiff as I heard the footsteps again. I tighten my hold onto my towel that was wrapped around me and I open the door just a little bit. " Hello? " I call out, no one was there. I quickly walk over to my drawer and pull out my gun.

Never thought I would have to use this again...

It was already loaded, I made sure my towel was secured around me and I held out the gun with both hands and with my finger on the trigger ready to shoot. I slowly walk out of my room and into the hallway that lead to the stairs.

" Hello? " I call out again. My heart was at my throat and my breathing was quickening. Every single possibility popped in my head and different solutions were already running through my mind.

Ok if it was a murder and he had a knife I could easily take him out with my gun. If he had a gun however I would have to improvise and try to use my good corporation skills to convince the killer to not shoot me. If not, there is a secret silent alarm that would go off as soon and a forced entry is detected. I know how to fight and dodge fists and kicks, hopefully that will have to do so I don't get a bullet to the head. If it's any of my friends or Riley I can say I got paranoid and heard something in the house and went to check it out and no one would find out I own and have a licensed gun.

Simple right?

As I slowly descend down the stairs I hear footsteps. " I know someone is there come out now! " I yell.

I see a shadow and I immediately fire the gun. " WHAT THE FUCK LILIA ITS ME RILEY. " I lower my gun as quickly as possible. " Oh my gosh Riley I'm so sorry I thought someone was in the house. " She turns on the lights. There was a bullet hole in the wall. It wasn't noticeable if you didn't look close.

" Are you hurt? " I say walking closer. " No I'm not, are you in a towel? " She asks. I look down.  " Yeah sorry I'll go change. "

" Yeah please. " She laughs and I role my eyes but smile anyways before jogging up the stairs to change.

I open my door and scream backing up against my door. In the middle of my bed was a baby doll with disoriented features to resemble me, but with a knife through the head and blood spilled out of it. " Lilia! Are you ok?! " Riley bangs on the door. " Y-yeah, just saw a spider, I'll kill it. " I managed to say. I slowly walk up to it and pick it up.

Is it real blood? Oh my god I hope it's not. But after two to three minutes of looking at it I smell a horrible smell, it's blood. I choke on a sob and swallow my scream. Maybe it's pigs blood.

I highly doubt it.

A note was attached to it.

WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING

I want to scream again but I go and grab my second shoe box and shove the stupid thing in there. No way in hell am I seeing that thing again. I grabbed duck tape and tape it shut.

Time for box three I guess.

I change and walk back over to my bed. Luckily no blood reached to my white sheets. I get into bed not wanting to stay up longer with my thoughts.

I need to convince Nathan for me to box.

...
" Hey Lilia! Ashley is here! " Riley yells from the top of the stairs. I quickly run down and see Ashley. " Hey! " She exclaims engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

" Ready to get started? I brought all of my makeup, nail polishes and I brought sappy romantic comedy movies. " Ashley says. " And we have all of the food. " Riley says.

" Alright let's get this party started. " I grin and the girls cheer.

We started by eating and doing each other's nails. " Hey guys, is it fine if I invite over Quinn? " I ask.

" Who's Quinn? " Riley says. " Oh she's Tyler's love interest. " I say wiggling my eyebrows. " Oh that's who was texting him during English, his phone was taken up for that. " Ashley says.

" Well not to be rude but why? " Riley asks. " Well I know it was going to be us three but Quinn is super sweet and shy and ounce you get to know her you guys will love her. " I say.

" We could use another girl in the group, well besides Hanna. " Ashley says, I raise a brow. " Hanna? The one Kyle is talking to? " I ask. Ashley nods.

" Oh well we can invite her too. " Riley suggested. We all agree and I call Quinn. After a few minutes a knock on the door made me get up and walk over to the door. I opened it up to see Quinn in her pjs with a backpack and pillow.

" Hey come in. " I open the door a little wider and I let her in. She timidly walks in and Riley and Ashley walk up to her and say ' hi '

" Hey. " she says waving. " We are going to be amazing friends. " Ashley cheers grabbing Quinn by the hands and pulling her over to the couch.

Another knock on the door makes me open it up again and I am greeted by Hanna in her pjs and duffle bag.

Hanna smiles and we hug and after all of us settle on the couch Ashley springs up and cheers " Make up! " before going to grab her makeup bag. " How about Quinn go first? " Riley suggested.

" Uh, I have never worn makeup before, actually. " She says timidly putting a strand of hair behind her ear. " Oh my gosh! A makeup virgin! Don't worry Quinn I won't put that much if you don't mind. " Ashley explains.

" No, no, it's fine, I'm your canvas. " She grins. Me, Riley and Hanna decided to form a circle with Quinn and Ashely while she was doing Quinn's makeup. We all talk and laugh, we threw popcorn around a little everyone seems to be getting along.

Until we hear a knock at the door. We all look at it with raise eyebrows. " I'll get it. " Ashley says, keeping a smile on her face. She walks up to the door and opens it.

Her face pales and her smile immediately dropped.
🃏🃏🃏

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter? Who do you think was at the door? Comment and rate!

See ya later😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
7K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
80K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...