Fae, Ema and Family (Brothers...

By Burple560

13 brothers and 2 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently a lot. Moving to the Sunrise Residence to live with... More

Read!
The Chart!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
#2 Chart
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
3# Chart
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 5

917 38 13
By Burple560

"I can't believe we're at Miwa's private island." Fae smiles, adjusting her top. A hot day in June for summer vacation and they were already at the beach. Fae in gladiators and Ema in sandels, they walked beside the shore. "You're so cute in that bikini. When did you buy it?"

"At the mall with Mahoko. She said pink suits me." Ema looks down at her outfit. Fae nods, looking her over. A pink bikini with white polka dots over it, a bow between the bra padding.

"That girl knows fashion. Does she do RM?"

"Yes, she does. She did the summer concert outfits." Ema smiles, holding her hands over her front.

"Oh, I missed that. If you'd told me, we could have gone. We haven't been to any school productions this year." Fae ponders aloud. "We could go see the Christmas production together."

"I heard we were doing an Alice In The Wonderland, but with a twist." Ema explains.

"Is Mahoko doing costumes?"

"With Lika and Yato." Ema nods, looking off to the towels where the Asahina brothers were sat. Fae furrows her brow, looking over Ema.

"You okay?" Fae asks, placing a hand on Ema's arm. Ema looks to Fae, smiling unsurely.

"Well," Ema drags. Fae raises a brow, a smug look on her cheek. "It's weird."

"How so?"

"We have a family." Ema looks to Fae, who shrugs her shoulders. "Like a really big family. Who has 13 brothers? And they're all successful. It's a bit intimidating."

"You'll get used to it." Fae pats her shoulder before adjusting her top so her shoulders showed, making the pattern symmetrical. "Once you get closer to them, you'll forget all about. Hey, it's like school. The first day and you're all following the rules set by teachers, six months later, they're lucky if they even get homework to mark."

"You... I don't know." Ema shakes her head, shuffling her feet. Fae laughs, hooking arms with Ema.

"Lets just sit under the parasols. If they wanna talk, they can initiate." Fae leads the way, Ema's sandals slapping against her feet. They approach the group. Masaomi was putting sun cream on Wataru, Fuuto and Iori were sitting on the decking in the distances, Subaru and Yuusuke were passing a ball back and forth whilst Louis was playing in the sand. Fae could make out Ukyou in the kitchen, obviously not one for the beach, but three brothers were nowhere to be seen.

"Fae, aren't you going to put on a swimming costume?" A deep voice speaks up, making her jolt as she looks to her right. How did he manage to sneak up on her?

"I'm already wearing one, Kaname." She nods in his direction.

"I hope you look as lovely as your sister." Kaname smiles, looking at Ema.

"Thank you." Ema whispers, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Kaname chuckles before approaching the house.

"He's really out there." Fae furrows her brow. "Is it just me, that before, I don't imagine parts under the clothes. Like it's only an empty space. Then when they take clothes off, you're like 'oh, flesh. I know it was there, but I didn't'. Or is that only me?"

"I think that's just you." Ema sweat drops, giving a strained laugh.

"Really? So could you tell that Kaname had a six pack?" Fae asks. Ema looks at her, a bewildered look on her face.

"We've got drinks!" Tsubaki sings, holding a tray of fresh drinks with ice cubes. Azusa follows behind him.

"Don't worry, Ukyou made them." Azusa reassures. Fae giggles at this as Yuusuke and Subaru race to the decking.

"Rui!" Fae smiles as the man appears beside her. "How you been doin'?" She asks as Ema approaches the table.

"Okay recently." Louis nods. "I did Fuuto and Forrtê's hair for the birthday live show."

"Yeah, June 7th. I watched that. Fuuto didn't act like-" Fae looked at Louis's expression "-a child." Rui smiles, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Do you want an ice tea? Ukyou makes the best drinks. And food." He didn't give her time to answer. Fae crossed her arms as she watched them, and spots Subaru standing next to Ema. He was removing his shirt and handing it to her, trying to cover her. Kaname then placed his hand on Ema's shoulder and begins to speak. Fae furrows her brow before a hand is placed on her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Iori asks her.

"Yes. Just... standing." Fae replies awkwardly. "How about you?" Iori raises a brow to her.

"Standing next to you." Fae laughs through her nose, pursing her lips.

"Is it normally like this?" Fae gestures towards the family, all together on the deck.

"Yes. They are very boisterous." He nods, crossing his arms. "I will go back to studying. Bye Fae."

"That could of gone worse." She mutters, rolling her eyes. Louis approaches her now, two drinks in hand and greets her with a smile. She takes the drink, the chill hitting her palms as she takes a sip.

"Wow." She hums, examine the glass. "Ukyou can makes the best things." Rui hums in agreement.

"He froze mint in the ice cubes."

"So he did." Fae chuckles, turning the cup.

"Do you want to build a sandcastle together?" Louis points to where some buckets and spades were laid out.

"Course." She smile, approaching it. There was a mound already on the floor from where he started. "Any ideas?" Fae raised a brow, shifting sand on top with a spade.

"Taj Mahal." Fae laughs at his response, and he smiles back at her.

"Such a you thing." She continues to help, taking a sip ever so often. They spent twenty minutes doing this, then poking holes in the side to make the designs. Fae looks off to the sea, Subaru and Yuusuke now having a swim race. She smiles, watching them splash about as Ema watched from the shore with Wataru. Louis had gone off again, getting himself another drink.

"Fifi..." Rui spoke in a soft tone, standing above her. She hums, looking up to him.

"Didn't you get a drink?" She questions, looking him over quizzically. He looks down, eyes half-lidded and body swaying. "Rui?" She said cautiously, moving to face him. He grunts, before falling forwards. She lets out a yelp, his figure falling onto hers. She lets out her own grunt as his knee hits her leg. "Rui!" He groans, head nuzzling into her neck. "You've got to be kidding me? Rui, get off." She complains, pushing his shoulder back. His eyes were foggy and forehead was covered in sweat. She furrows her brow and lifts a hand, placing it on his head. "You've got sunstroke." She pushes his body off hers and runs off to get him a drink. She comes back to see him still on the floor, and she rolls her eyes. Placing down the cup she grabs his arm and hauls him over to a parasol and towels. She lays him down, grabs the drink, and holds it out to him.

"Thank you." He croaks, taking the drink. Two people walk past and Fae jumps up.

"Tsubaki, Azusa!" She calls, waving at them. They approach, then look down to Louis.

"Oh, no surprise there." Tsubaki runs the back of his head before reaching out to grab Rui's shoulders. "Azusa, help me."

"Sure." Azusa gets to the feet and lifts their younger brother up.

"Why are acting like this is normal?" Fae asks, eyes wide.

"Because it is." Tsubaki grunts, fingers turning white as they approach the summer house.

"Louis can't stand the heat." Azusa informs as they start going up the stairs. Fae opens up the glass door, holding it open for them as Tsubaki and Azusa put him on the sofa.

"Will he be alright?" Fae asks.

"Yeah." Tsubaki nods. "Give him a couple drinks and he'll be up in an hour."

"Oh." Fae nods, still watching him. "Can I do anything, or should I just leave him?"

"He'll be fine." Azusa said as Tsubaki approaches her, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"How about you take off that top and shorts, and come join us?" Tsubaki arches a brow, looking down at her. Fae scrunched up her brow before shrugging his arm off.

"Sure." Fae nods, approach the hallway. "Give me a minute and I'll be out."

"She's so cute, being all shy." Tsubaki sings, placing a hand over his heart.

"Calm down. Let's wait for her outside." Azusa drags his twin out by the shoulder out onto the decking.

"Wataru!" Masaomi appears around the corner of the house. "Wataru!" He cups his hands around his mouth. When his eyes land on the twins, he runs up to them. "Have you seen Wataru?"

"No, Masaomi." Azusa shakes his head, furrowing his brow in worry. "When did he go missing?"

"I'm not sure." Masaomi drags his hand through his hair. "No one's seen him for twenty minutes, so I guess 12:25? I think." He shakes his head, groaning. "I'll go back to looking for him." He runs off, calling the youngest brothers name.

"Let's help!" Tsubaki then sprints off, running over to the shore to check in panic, Azusa close by.

Fae leaves the bathroom, shorts and top replaced with a black cardigan kimono over a tankini. Fae stretches her arms out, the faded floral material rising up over her stomach.

"Rui, do you want another drink?" She asks, leaning over the back of the sofa. She smiles upon the realisation that the male had fallen asleep. She goes back to one of the bedrooms and grabs a blanket, putting it over him. He shuffles around, turning his back to her. She chuckles lightly before looking outside. Fuuto was heading in.

"Oh, big sister." Fuuto looks at her, looking her over.

"Hi, Fuuto." She flutters her fingers, waving. Her eyes widen slightly before she makes a stop motion. "Wait here please!" She runs off to the rooms, and Fuuto follows after her, ignoring her instruction. She almost bumps into him but was grinning nonetheless. "This is for you." She holds out a card and a small package. He took it from her hands, peeking a brow.

"There better not be anything perverted in here." He eyes her.

"Very funny, but no." She declines with a roll of her eyes and a smirk. "I was going to send this to you when you did that concert with your band, but I thought it would be better in person." Fuuto furrows his brow, opening the envelope to see a card. "Happy late birthday." She gives him a cringe-y smile.

"Oh." He opens it up, looking genuinely surprised. "It's decent." He closes it up and looks in the package. "No money though." Fae rolls her eyes and taps her foot, watching him impatiently. "You got me hair clips." He said, unimpressed.

"Well, yeah." She shrugs. "I don't know you that well and the ones you hand on the other day were chipped. So why not?"

"Right?" Fuuto peers up at her. This sister was going to be problematic. "Why not confess your undying love for me already?" He crosses his arms.

"Can't I just be a nice person?"

"A nice person?" Fuuto raises a brow. "You humour me. Once you've cleaned yourself up, you look nice, but your personality is as annoying as my fangirls."

"And you're a brat." She scowls, then smirks. "They say the same forces repel."

"I'm nothing like you." He scowls, moving past her.

"Keep telling yourself that!" She sings, hoping to the decking. She arches a brow, the only people in sight were the twins on the shore, shouting something.

"Fae, have you seen Wataru?" Kaname appears by her side, worried.

"Oh, no. I haven't." Her happy demeanour falls quickly, eyes darting around. She looks back up him. His brow is deeply furrowed and he tries to play it off with a smile, but she can see the thinning of his lips. "I'll help you look."

"Masa told me to check behind the cottage. You can join me." Kaname said, beginning to head that way.

"Of course." She nods, following after him. Kaname took the right whilst Fae scouted the left. They looked in bushes and up in trees, calling the child's name. The longer this took, the more worried everyone began to get. It was a while into their search when the clouds rolled in. The air became a cold, forbidding mist that plummeted everyone's mood.

"Little sister, come here." Kaname motions her over as the drizzle came in. He stood below a large tree, the leaves blocking the rain from hitting him. She scowls at him, warning him with an expression, before approaching him. She rubs her arms, her brow deeply furrowed.

"I regret changing." She complains. Kaname smiles, slowly putting his arms around her. Fae continues to frown at him, side-eyeing him but not resisting his touch.

"Your skin is so soft, what moisturiser do you use?" He questions, his index finger drawing swirls into her shoulder. She hisses at him, moving back.

"Watch it." She snaps.

"I'm trying to warm you up. Unless you can think of another way?" He raises a brow, a smouldering look on his face.

"Monk, my ass." She said softly, crossing her arms over her front as she tilts her head down. She huffs, still rubbing her arms as they take a break, Kaname still hugging her. "I hope Wataru is okay."

"We all do." Kaname brings her closer, placing his chin on the top of her head. She hums back, placing her forehead on his collarbone.

"It's so damn cold. I thought the weather said it would be sunny today?" She questions.

"It did." He sighs. They stood in silence, the rain hitting the leaves and ever so often, a dew hitting them. They huddled together, Fae breath fanning across Kaname's collarbone.

"You know," she shifts. "If you tell anyone, I'm gonna have to make your life a living hell." She leans back, a smirk on her face. Kaname chuckles, it rumbling against Fae.

"So you're going to me my life hot and full of pain?" He bites his lip, brown eyes consuming. She lowers her head, laying it against his chest and shakes her head.

"You're painful." She sighs. "Remember that I'm only doing this to keep warm. I don't want hypothermia."

"Of course. I'm only teasing." He grins, rubbing her arm.

"Fae! Kana-bro!" A voice yells, feet splashing in puddles. Fae turns around, eyes widening when she sees a tuff of white hair approaching. With an umbrella. And a coat.

"Tsubaki!" She calls back, raising up a hand. He approaches, a grin on his face.

"We found Wataru." He said, jogging towards her before stopping. Fae sighs, smiling thankfully.

"Thank god. Where is he?" She rubs her arms.

"In his room. In bed." Tsubaki takes off his coat and placed it over her shoulder.

"Wow." She giggles. "You didn't think to look there first?" Tsubaki rubs the back of his head.

"No." He shrugs his shoulders, stuffing his hands into his pockets. She hums softly.

"I'm glad he's okay." She puts her arms into the sleeves of the coat, arms rigged from the cold. Flipping up the hood, she steps out from under the umbrella. "You should share with Kaname." She tells him, nodding her head towards the blond who was watching them.

"Kana-bro!" Tsubaki calls out, moving his umbrella up. "Come share!" Kaname sighs reluctantly, approaching him.

"I'd prefer to share an umbrella with our precious little sister, but I guess you'll have to do." The blond shakes his head in disappointment, sending a glance to Fae.

"How rude!" Tsubaki squeaks.

"I would pick a coat over you any day." Fae stuffs her hands into her pocket and trots off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 6.1K 18
"No, claro que no, es obvio que no me gusta Bradley, el es mi enemigo y... Maldito idiota, sal de mi mente, haces que mi corazรณn se acelere." Max es...
163K 22.9K 66
nacido en una familia llena de talentos aparece un miembro sin mucho que destacar siendo olvidado sin saber que ese niรฑo puede elegir entre salvar o...
111K 4.5K 32
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ, +16, ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž todos los personajes son mayores de edad todos los personajes le pertenecen a Haruichi Furudate <3
73.7K 3.9K 52
Juanjo Bona y Martin Urrutia se conocen en el casting de Operaciรณn Triunfo, ยฟDรณnde les llevarรก la experiencia?// Historia de los agapornis, lo mas fi...