One 'Hidden Secret' in the Pa...

By mahimahive

It's a Dark story. The famous Rockstar and one commoner. He is belongs to the Royal family aka Rajgharana. An... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Highlights
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Shish Mahal
Part 38
Part 39
Some changes
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82(Edited)
Nandini's confession- chapter 83
Nandini's confession- Chapter 83 ( Edited )
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Promo
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
β–ͺ︎ Chapter 102 β–ͺ︎
New Story
Part 103 - "Will you Marry me?"
Chapter - 104 β–ͺ︎ " Past Memories Collide " β–ͺ︎
Chapter - 105 β–ͺ︎ I am sorry Baby β–ͺ︎
Chapter 106 β–ͺ︎ Are secrets or wounds about to open? β–ͺ︎
Recommendation - 3
Chapter 107 β–ͺ︎ Unspoken Promise β–ͺ︎
Chapter 108 β–ͺ︎ Who is Yuvraj ? β–ͺ︎
Chapter 109 β–ͺ︎ The Star Touched The Moon β–ͺ︎
Chapter 110 β–ͺ︎ Timeless Threads of Love β–ͺ︎
Recommendation

Part 4

17.2K 748 23
By mahimahive

Manik left.

"Nandini open the door. "Person.

Nandini was so scared. She immedietly wipes her tears. And change her top. which is tore because of Manik. She cleaned her face and opened the door.

"Nandini what yaar. itna time. "Girl come in her room.

"Sorry Siya I was in washroom. "Nandini.

"Fine. "Siya. She is sweet girl. And also servant in Shish Mahal.

Nandini smiled fakely.

"Nandini you look different today. "Siya was looking at her keenly. And moving her hand on Nandini's messy her.

"What. Oh. That nothing. "Nandini. She recalled Manik and her encounter.

"Ok. leave it. so now what next. ?"Siya.

"About what. "Nandini was confused.

"Nandini. Nandini. "Unnati.

"Oh choti Raani Sa is calling me. "Nandini.

"Nandini just listen to me yaar. what yaar every time work and work. In bade logo ki toh aadat hoti hain noukaro se janvaro ki tarah kam karwane ki. Just leave her yaar. And aurkitna kaam karegi.  You must be tired na. You wan some rest. "Siya in tone.

"But Siya. Something is important toh. ”Nandini.

"Nandini stop it yaar. In these Palace lots of servants are there. They can call them. why always you. you are also human being. no any machine. "Siya.

"Siya.  "Nandini.

"Noo.  You stay here. I will handle her. Makeup kit. "Siya.

Nandini laughed.

"Siya don't call her make up kit. She is nice. "Nandini.

"Hmm. I know. Tume toh sab acche hi acche late hain. "Siya.

"Nandini. Nandini. "Unnati.

.
"Nandini I will go. "Siya left.

"Choti Raanisa she is busy in some other work. "Siya.

"Ohh!!!Accha.  "Unnati made a face.

Scene change

"Sir where are You ?"Aman in worried tone. Aman is a personal secretary of Manik. He is very loyal to him.

"Listen I am here at Udaipur. "Manik.

"What??But what about your concerts??"Aman.

"Listen I don't care. Just leave it. "Manik.

"But Sir it's very important concert. And your new album launching too. "Aman in worried tone.

"Do You  really think I Care. ??I have here some important work. So you can manage without me. I know you very well and handled these sponsors. And don't call me again. After 4 days ke bad I will come back. So tabtak Handel them. "Manik cut the call.

At night

Party in Shish Mahal

All royal families are there. It was very royal party. All famous and respected people are there.

Vikram Singh was sitting on his big royal chair and all guest were greeted him.  Sisodiya family were busy in attending guest. Sangram was chilling at bar counter and flirting with girls.

Cabir was attending other guest. Manik was not interested in all these stuff. But just because of his Grandfather he was there. He loves his family and brothers too.

Other side Nandini was busy in kitchen.

Manik was searching Nandini but he can't find her.

"Hey where is Nandini. ??"He asked one servant.

"Yuvaraj she is in a kitchen. "Servant.

He come in kitchen. Nandini was busy in working. She was looking too tired. But phirbhi she did.

Manik was looking at her.

"Princess why are you doing all these. please don't do these. you not any servant. You are my princess. my over. ”Manik pov.

Nandini was engrossed in her work.

Manik wrapped his hand on her waist. Nandini was shocked.

He was nuzzling his face on her silky hair.

Nandini recognized he was Manik.

"Yuvaraj. "Nandini in scary tone.

Manik was pecking on her shoulder.

"Yuvaraj what are you doing? Please go? Koi dekh lega and it will more worst. "Nandini was tried to escape from his grip.

Manik moved her hair other side from her back. And nuzzling his nose on her milky back. Nandini tightly closed her eyes.

"Yuvaraj please leave me. Party hain Mahel me. koi aa jayega. "Nandini in teary tone.

"Nandini. Nandini. "Someone called. She immediately pushed him. They apart from each other. Nandini scared.

"Nandini give me some cold drink bottles jaldi. "One servant.

Manik hide behind the door and smirked.

Nandini gave him bottles and left.

Nandini turned her face.

"Yuvaraj please go. See suddenly koi bhi land up here. please don't make trouble for me. Please go. "Nandini in pleading tone.

Manik nodded his head. But he kissed her lips hardly and left.

"Meet me at 10. at my place.  "Manik.

Party was still going on. Nandini was steel busy in work. Serving drinks and cold drink for guest. without makeup, but looking beautiful. Some guest were watching her.

"Hey look she is so beautiful. "One boy.

"Ya. Really and hot too. But she is servant. "other boy.

"So what we will fun with here. They both laughed.

They were trying to touched her hand. She felt uncomfortable.

Nandini was hearing these type of chip comments. She ran from there and crying.

She was sitting in one corner and crying. 

Someone heard sobbing voice.

"Hey Nandu what are you doing here. let's go we have a lot of work. "kajal. Servant in palace like Nandini.

Nandini was crying.

"Nandu why are you crying? “Kajal.

She hugged her.

Nandini told her about that boys.

"Nandini they are so cheap. Third class mentality type people. Specially rich spoiled brat. They are like that. Girls are like only fun for them. Yeh amir baap ke bete aise hi hote hain. They can't give respect to anyone. And girls are toh just like only toy for them. Jitna man karega tabtak unke sath khelenge. Phir agar koi aur khilona unhe accha laga toh use bhi  khilona samzke fenk denge. They are  character less. "

Nandini was hearing these and silently tears flowing.

"Nandini don't worry. "Kajal hugged her.

"We can't do anything. They are rich people. "Kajal patted her back.

Nandini broke the hugged.

"Nandini you go to your house. I am here. waise bhi inki party let night tak chalegi. You are already too tired. Subah se tum kaam kar rahi ho. Go and sleep. "Kajal.

"No I am fine. "Nandini.

"Ok. "They left.

At 10 PM.

Manik was waiting for Nandini.

"Oh!!It's 10 PM. Yuvaraj must be waiting for me.”Nandini.

Nandini was tensed.

"I have to go. Otherwise Yuvaraj will be angry on me. And I can't tolerate his anger. "Nandini.

Nandini very carefully entered in Manik's room.  It's a very risky. Specially at night. But.

Nandini entered in room. Manik's room is big and lavish. Perfect royal room. All musical instruments and his awards were there. And his big guitar too. But his room is dark shaded colour. Each and each corner of room was only calling for only Manik.

Nandini was looking here and there but he was not there.

"Yu.Yuvaraj. "Nandini.

She reached in gallery Manik was standing alone and looking the stars.

"I know Aap ayengi. "Manik turned his face and smiled.

Nandini was blankly looked at him.

Manik hold her hand.

"Nandini. "Manik.

Nandini's milky face was glowing in moonlight.

"Princess. You look beautiful in these moonlight. "Manik said lovingly.

Nandini was just looking at him.

"Princess I am praising You . And You at least just smile toh karo. "Manik.

Nandini smiled little.

"You know what when you smile na. toh I feel I am the most happiest person in the world. Princess Please smile all the time and keep shining all the time like these stars shining. Princess you are my star. "Manik kissed on her forehead.

For a minutes they were just staring at the sky. Manik hold her hand.

"Yuvaraj it's too late. I think I should go now. "Nandini get up. But Manik hold her hand and nodded her head in no tone.

"Please stay with me. "Manik said softly.

Nandini was looking in his eyes. In his eyes only love was filled.

Nandini again sat besides him.

Manik hold her hand.

"Princess “Manik hold her hand and kissed on her knuckle.

Manik was looking at her tired face.

Manik take her in his arm and placed on chair.

"Yuvaraj. "Nandini.

"Shhh. "Manik.

Manik touch on her feet and rubbed his hand.

"Yuvaraj what are you doing? Please don't touch my feet. "Nandini hold his hand.

"Princess you most be tired. Subahse aap kaam kar rahi hai. You look tired. Just take a deep breath and relax. "Manik.

"Please Yuvaraj. Don't do these. Muze paap lagega. I am fine. Aise kam karne ki adat hai. Muze. "Nandini tried to hold his hand.

"What paap. ?? I am just healing your pain. You are my princess. "Manik.

"But these is not right. I am just a servant in your palace. It's our work. “Nandini.

Manik hold his hair tightly from back.

"Aaah. "Nandini.

"Zillions of time I have told you. Don't call yourself servant.  You are not servant you are my princess. Do You  get then. ”Manik looked so angry.

"Kajal is right or wrong. I don't know. Yuvaraj is good or bad. I am confused. "Nandini pov.

Manik kissed on her forehead. She closed her eyes.

Manik leaned to her face. And he take her lips in his lips and smooching. Nandini just hold his shoulder.

Manik taste her each and each corner of her lips. Nandini was moaning in his mouth.

Manik was hold her tightly and without breaking a kiss pulled her in his arms and placed her on bed.

Nandini was feeling breathless. She tried to escape from his mouth. But Manik was too stubborn. He groaned and he biting her lips.

After lots of difficulty he left her. Nandini was panting heavily. She was just panting and catching her breadth.

Manik was looking at her condition.

She was coughing.

Manik rubbing her back to get her normal.

"Are you ok. "Manik was rubbing her back.

She nodded her head.

Manik gave her water.

"Yuvaraj I have to go now. "Nandini.

"Nandini just a few minutes. "Manik.

"Yuvaraj please. Aap please samziyeina. “Nandini.

"Princess you understand me. I want to spend some time with you. You are all the time busy in work and I am not also live here. Please. "Manik.

Manik again take her lips.

"Yuvaraj please slow. Please don't be so harshly. "Nandini.

"Why? “Manik.

"My lips is already swallow and kajal asked me then?. "Nandini.

Manik smiled at her innocence.

"Ok. I will be slow. "Manik kissed her but these time slowly. Nandini also responding.

Manik turned her from back. And throw her dupatta on some corner. And slide her blouse. He was kissing on her back. And giving lovebites on there. She clutched bedsheet in fist.

Manik more slide it.

Manik was looking at her bare back.

"Nandini these marks is still there. ?"Manik touch on her back mark.

Nandini was silent.

"So deep marks. Abhi tak gaye wait. ”Manik caressed her back.

"Yuvaraj. "Nandini.

"Hmm. "Manik.

"Can I ask you something. "Nandini.

Manik nuzzled his nose in her back.

"It's just a love for you or only lust. "Nandini.

Manik jerked her and turned.

"Princess for me you are both. My love and my lust too. Only I have a right to touched your inch and inch part. I love you but it doesn't mean ki I don't feel lust or any desire for you. I have my desire also Nandini. And it's natural. Because I am a man. I need these. "Manik.

Manik come over her.

"Yuvaraj please let me go. Rajmata may be call me.”Nandini protest.

Manik smirked and fully come over her. It was very hard for her fragile petite body to handled his heavy body. But she managed. She can't take even breath too.

Manik removed her blause she was half naked infront of him. She knew what next. But she was silent. He captured her neck and gave her lovebites. She hissed in pain.

Manik was removing his cloth and removed her b***. She covered her body from  her tiny hand. But Manik clutched her both hands and fisted above her head. And biting her cleavage.

"Aaahhh. Yuv. Yuvaraj. "Nandini.

"Baby take my Name Manik. ”Manik giving her bites on her shoulder. She dig her nails on his shoulder.

Manik try to touched her **** but Nandini hold his hand.

Nandini nodded her head in no tone.

And covered her from duvet.

Manik again try to pulled her duvet.

"Yuvaraj please it's not right. "Nandini pleaded and crying.

"Princess I love you. Humara aap pe haq hain.  Vaise bhi ye sab apke sath pehli bar nahi ho raha.  You have a habit of these things and pains too. So don't be so stupid. Otherwise I have my own ways. You know these very well. Manik in little angry tone.

Nandini was silent but still crying.

"Princess you don't believe me. My love is really true for you. "Manik.

"Yuvaraj but. "Nandini.

"Do you believe me ?"Manik.

Nandini nodded her head.

"But. "Nandini. When she saw his grip was losing on her, as he was getting upset, and she don't want this.

Manik smiled. and throw duvet from her body. Manik take her on his lap. And fisted her hair and kissing her madly and wildly.

Finally he entered inside her. She was crying and moaning loudly.

"Y. Yuv. Yuvrhhhjhhh. Yuvhhh.  "Nandini was moaning and breathing heavily.

"Princess take my name. It’s sounds good in your voice. "Manik said

Nandini just surrender herself to him.

"Yuhhvrahhjhh. "she was moaning.

Manik again slammed his lips on her.

Whole night Manik's make out session was going and Nandini was crying in pain and pleasure too. But more in pain.

Finally Manik left her and catching his breadth. He sleep besides her and covered both of them in duvet and hugged her tightly.

"I love you princess. "Manik kissed on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 64.7K 34
◉𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β—‰ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’“π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’†π’ŠοΏ½...
22.1K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
405K 16.9K 47
It is the story of a royal family who has hidden many secrets inside this palace for centuries. There are many mysteries which are buried in the wall...
120K 6.7K 30
DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did to me" Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajv...