R5 Imagines: Clean/Dirty (REQ...

By bealynxh

Requests are open for short time! Clean & Dirty. I ONLY TAKE 5 DIRTY IMAGINES PER MONTH! If I get more reques... More

Hello!
1. Ross Imagine: Before, Now, & Always (NR)
(Authors Note) NEW MUSIC!
2. Rocky Imagine: Oops! I Did It Again! (Sophia_Mixer5)
3. Ross Imagine: Red Velvet (R5family-rosslover)
4. Rocky Imagine: The Gazebo (rauslly_r5ismylife)
6. Rocky Imagine: Sad Scenes (the_r5_fangirl)
(Authors Note) THANK YOU!
7. Ross Imagine: Do It Again (KlaudiaKlauR5) (Special Imagine)
8. Rocky Imagine: Meet The Lynch's (Sophia_Mixer5) (Special Imagine)
9. Riker Imagine: The Beach Holds Many Secrets (NR)
10. Ross Imagine: Finally Me (Ross_is_my_husband)
11. Rocky Imagine: The Gazebo (Part 2) (rauslly_r5ismylife)
12. Ross Imagine: That One Morning (Part 2) (KlaudiaKlauR5)
13. Ross Imagine: Do It Again (Part 2) (KlaudiaKlauR5) (Special Imagine)
14. Ross Imagine: Rossy Bear (Ross_is_my_husband)
15. Riker Imagine: A Day with Rydel & Riker (Crazy_Vicki)
16. Ross Imagine: That One Morning (Part 3) (KlaudiaKlauR5)
17. Rocky Imagine: Lucky Charm (Crazy_Vicki)
18. Rocky Imagine: Take Me Out To The Ball Game (Crazy_Vicki)
(Author's Note) Covers
19. Ross Imagine: Happily Ever After (yourtypicalnotebook)
20. Rourtney Imagine: Behind The Scenes (teenbeanmovie)
(Author's Note) Dirty Imagines
22. Riker Imagine: I'll Be There For You (R5familyforever0099)
(Author's Note) Writing Prompts
26. Ryland Imagine: Another One? (shorslovebug)
(VERY IMPORTANT Author's Note) About the Requirements/My Poem!
29. Ross Imagine: I Miss Her So Much (glee_tike)
30. Rocky Imagine: A Fun Tour Break (rauslly_r5ismylife)
31. Ross Imagine: My First R5 Concert Experience (xoxotashaxoxo)
32. Ross Imagine: I Chose You (glee_tike)
(Author's Note) Please Read/I'm Sorry
(Author's Note) For Those Who Requested An Imagine...

5. Ross Imagine: That One Morning (KlaudiaKlauR5)

1.1K 19 5
By bealynxh

Klaudia's P.O.V

"One frappe chino for... Klaudia?" The barista announced.

"Thank you." I thanked him as he walked away to prepare another drink.

"Oh my-I'm so sorry!" A blonde kid apologized of spilling his very, very hot coffee on me. He looked almost the same age as me, maybe a bit older, & a bit taller than me.

"Ugh whatever."

"Dude I said sorry kay? Don't have to be all grumpy."

"Sorry. I'm not a morning person so I suggest you back off before I annoy the heck out of you. And trust me, you do not want that happening." I warned the kid.

"Oh what are you gonna do? Tell me how I made your new shoes all dirty?" The kid asked.

"What do you mean made my new sh-" I was cut off by him spilling more hot coffee on my sandals and stepping on my toes his dirty shoes.

"OW! Those are my toes! I swear, I will-"

"Ross! C'mon! What's taking you so long!" We heard a voice call from the parking lot.

"Ugh thank god! I don't have to listen to this child anymore." The kid, which I'm guessing his name was Ross, sighed.

"Ya and I don't have to listen to dork!" I called as his car went out of the parking lot.

Just then, I got a text from my friend, Rydel. We've known each other for almost a year now, but I've actually never met her siblings. I've met her parents, and they're really nice. I like them. I hope they like me.

R: Hey gurl! R u 3? I need someone 2 talk 2 other than boys who just bleed their eyes out by staring at a screen the whole day.

K: Ya sure. You wanna meet at my house? I got new ice cream and movies today!

R: B there in a few hours. Just have to finish something in the dance studio then I'll drop by!

:0:0:0:0

"Hey!" Rydel greeted as she closed the door and gave me a hug.

"Hey! So what's up?"

"Not much. Just wanted to get out and spend some time with you that's all."

"Awe thanks. How's your days so far?" I asked her as I set up the bag of popcorn.

"Ok. Nothing really special. You?"

"Ugh the worst. This morning, when I went to go get my daily coffee, this annoying brat came up and spilled his coffee all over me. Then we got into a little fight. And ya!" I clapped my hands together.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Then her ringtone started to ring.

"Sorry, I have to get that." Rydel apologized.

"Hello? Yep. Just with a friend. What? Is it really that bad? Can't we just do it tomorrow? Ok. Fine. K bye."

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"A big concert thing we're doing at The Rage is crumbling to pieces and it's the day after tomorrow. Sorry Klau, but I have to go. Maybe tomorrow if I'm done." Rydel explained before taking her stuff.

"Will you take your car? Your mom dropped you off."

"No my brother will." I nodded my head.

After a while, we heard a knock on my door.

"I'll get it!" Rydel exclaimed before I could.

"Hey Dels ready to go?" I saw her nod.

"Hey Ross come here for a second. Klaudia, this is my 3rd brother, Ross. Ross, this is my friend, Klaudia."

"Wait, I know you!" Ross realized.

"Ya I'm that girl that you spilled coffee on her shoes." I told him.

"Okay before any fight goes on, can we just leave?" Rydel protested before Ross or I could say anything.

"Nice meeting you." I told Ross, a bit coldly.

"You too." He responded in the same tone as I.

:0:0:0:0

*2 months later*

"HA! Checkmate! I win! Fair. In square!" I exclaimed as I stopped my timer.

"UGH REALLY? AGAIN!? I'm the master at chess!" Riker exclaimed.

"Well not anymore!" I teased him. It's been 2 months since I met the rest if the Lynch clan. And we came along great.

Well, except for Ross.

I guess the Cupid of friendship hated us together, so he called the devil.

That one morning is where all the bad blood started.

"Guys, chess is a calm and soothing game. You guys are clearly not doing that!" Mark chuckled from the kitchen.

"Sorry. Hey do you wanna go outside to the pool?" I asked Rydel & Riker.

"Sure!" They responded.

"Hey guys I'm h-ugh she's here?" Ross asked, disgusted.

"Ross!"

"No it's fine Stormie. We hate each other. No need to correct him." Then I saw Stormie pout.

"C'mon Klau! Let's go get you a bathing suit!" Rydel told me so that it wouldn't get awkward.

"Here, go choose one. I keep one in my bathroom so, you can change here." Rydel told me before closing the bathroom door.

I chose a cute pink strap crisscross bikini set to wear.

"Girl! You look amazing! My brothers better no start to drool!" I giggled.

"You too Rydel!" Rydel was wearing a cute floral print halter bikini set.

"Thanks. No shall we get going?"

"We shall!"

:0:0:0:0

"Huh." Rydel realized. "We're the first ones here! The boys just probably had to do something for dad or mom."

"Hey girls! We're here!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Wow. Klaudia, you look, I don't know, really good!" Riker gasped.

"Thanks boys." I told them calmly as I put on my sunglasses.

"Klaudia?" Rydel suddenly asked, waking me up from my sleep.

"Umhum?" I hummed I response.

"Ross is checking you out."

"Ya right."

"No really! Go look!" Then I looked and saw him. Ross was biting his lower lip and looking me head to toe. I saw him mouth a 'damn' before joining the boys.

"Ya so? He's a boy. Of course he would do that!"

"Ya sure. Whatever you say Klau." She smirked before reading her magazine again.

;0;0;0;0

Ross' P.O.V

"Dude!" Ell snapped his fingers in front of me. "Your staring."

"I am?"

"Ross, you're so lucky that she's sleeping, or else you would have been killed and you wouldn't have known." Ryland chuckled.

"I can't help it. I don't know why."

"I know why." Riker smirked. "You like Klaudia." Then all the other boys smirked along with him.

"Pft I so do not!"

"Oh really?" I nodded my head, confident.

"Then tell me, if I had a crush on Klaudia, why would I be attracted to her?" Riker challenged.

"I don't know, how her beautiful hair flows around when the wind does. How her giggle sounds like the angels singing. How her smile makes my heart start to race. How she doesn't like to pretend like someone she isn't. How she looks so cute in the clothes she wears {her lips so sweet (her lips so sweet!) did anyone get the reference? Oh god I do too many of these...}. How her lips look so perfect you could kiss it all day if you could. How sh- Oh my gosh. I like Klaudia!" I realized.

"About time!" Rocky joked.

"Go tell her!" Ell encouraged me.

"Are you crazy? Of course not! May I remind you that we still hate each other?" I reminded them.

"Ya but love conquers every emotion and thing. All the time. You gotta take that risk." Riker told me.

"Fine. I'll do it before she leaves." Then we went back to swimming.

;0;0;0;0

Klaudia's P.O.V

"Klaudia?"

"Umhum?"

"Do you like my brother?"

"Which one?"

"Ross?" Then I spit my coke on her.

"AH! My bathing suit! It's all wet!" Rydel shrieked.

"Ya it's supposed to be." I giggled.

"I'll go change into another one. I don't wanna spell like coke."

When she came back out, she was wearing a floral halter bikini set.

"Now, where were we? As yes! So do you like him?" Rydel asked as she faced me.

"Rydel? Why would I like him? I hate him. There's a fine difference between the two."

"Maybe because your feelings for him are starting to grow so you need to pretend you hate him so that it doesn't seem like you do?" Rydel asked.

"Ok, maybe I do like him a little..." I mumbled.

"AHA! I knew it!" Rydel shrieked causing the boys to stare at us. But they luckily looked away after.

"Keep it down would you? And I'm not telling him." I told her.

"See? You guys already have something in common! You're both very stubborn!" Rydel joked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine. I'll tell him before I leave."

:0:0:0:0

"Um Klaudia?" I heard Ross ask.

"Ross?"

"I have to tell you something." We both said in unison.

"You first." Ross told me.

"Okay. I know it may sound super dumb, because of our past, but I think I may like you." I told him, scared of his reaction.

"Wow. I was about to say the same thing."

"W-What? I thought I would be the onl-" then I was cut off by his lips on mine.

"AHA! I called it!" Ell exclaimed.

"Sh! You ruined the moment!" Rydel covered his mouth.

We rolled our eyes before going inside, his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Are you guys good now?" Ryland asked.

"I think so." Ross told him before looking at me.

"I think so too." I added.

{Ugh I feel like every imagine I write is so bad. I'm actually telling the truth. Hope you enjoyed it KlaudiaKlauR5! If you want an imagine, pls fill in the following:

1. Name

2. With who

3. About you (just so that your imagine will have more detail. Like eye color, hair color, etc.)

4. Scenario

5. Anything extra

And uh, ya! I guess that's it for now! REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN, so if you want one, go ahead and ask me! But please note that it may be published a bit late, due to some difficulties. Don't forget to vote, comment, read my other books an follow me! Bye loves!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 107 30
These are just a collection of the various R5 imagines I have written.
147K 1.8K 80
Exactly what it says
30.1K 319 42
Hey! My name is Monica and I will be doing R5 Imagines! Please inbox or comment your request! Write your name, the boy (or girl) you want it with, an...