•Defeated•

By WildLadd

I've been updating this every night because it helps me clear my mind of my thoughts. This book should finish... More

•Saviors•
•Uncertain•
•Test•
•Leader•
•Memories•
•Suki•
•Jealously•
•Kia•
•Crush•
•Gone•
•Mom•
•Saving Suki•
•Love?•

•A Simple Beginning•

61 3 0
By WildLadd

My past is a simple one. It's simple enough for me to explain. And that is, I don't really have one. The biggest thing in my past is my mom. She's deceased for protecting me. From what is the real question, and I couldn't ever seem to get the answer. I just remember her telling me that it's something I'll remember in time. But time is something I don't want.

I was..let's say..6 or 7 when this happened. I can't tell you how many years it's been, since my own birthday or name isn't something I can recall either. They all call me Sky. They told me it's because that's what my hair reminds them of. The sky.

I say "they" a lot, because they're the people that took me. The reason my mom had died. They killed my only family to prove a point to me. That they aren't scared to make me cooperate. They'll keep killing innocent people if I struggle. Of course I'm going to prevent that if I can.

They showed me the next person that would die if I tried to win. It was a little girl, about my age at that time. She had bright violet eyes and blonde hair. At the time, I knew what they meant. But in the spare of the moment, I was terrified. Wouldn't you be if you were a little girl with tons and tons of wires and needles poking into your skin?

So I struggled, I screamed, and I cried. And they killed her. They killed the person I was supposed to save. So now, I refuse to let them win. I won't lose anymore. I'm tired of being a coward, of being defeated.

•Top is Sky•

Continue Reading