Years of love (Dramione)

By emvincent01

Hermione and Draco have had feelings they can't explain from 3rd and 4th year. When they come back to red the... More

Hermione's Falling
Draco's falling
Back To School
Train Ride
Living Together
Class Partners
Jealousy
Forbidden
Complicated
Finding Out
Breaking Up
Pouring out feelings
Chances
Getting Revenge
Jealous Fool
In love?
The new hermione
The morning after
Potion?
Worried
Feelings known
Together At Last
A/N
You're genuine
Side Effects
Back to the start
A new plan?
Untitled Part 29
A/N - Opinions

Bad events...

3.8K 162 56
By emvincent01

*Hermione’s POV*

I woke up a little later than I had liked to the next morning but I felt satisfied at the amount of studying I had got in the night before. I felt like I was far enough in front of the class to be able to know the answers and what to do with ease. I jumped out o bed and looked around, looking for something to wear, and I decided that I would keep up the image I had been using recently. It made me feel more like a girl, and not like a geek. It made me feel a lot better about myself.

I dug through my wardrobe, trying to find the perfect outfit when I came across a black dress. It had been so long since I had worn something like it. It was quite short and had a VERY low neckline, but I didn’t care. I took it out of my wardrobe and put it on, making sure to smooth out any wrinkles in the material. I then dug through my wardrobe to look for the perfect pair of shoes. At the moment I had been obsessed with stilettos, so I decided to look for a pair of black stilettos.

Once I had chosen the shoes I put them on, wobbling a little, and then decided to put a little make-up on. I decided to start with a bit of concealer and lipstick, then ended up putting on a LOT of make-up. Eye shadow, eyeliner etc... I started to look for all my school stuff for the day. I decided to make a check list:

Potions Book, Check.

Herbology Book, Check.

Transfiguration Book, Check.

Charms Book, Check.

Wand, Check.

Robes, Check

When I had made sure that I had everything on the list, I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room, making my way into the common room. As I walked into the common room my mind flooded with thoughts of what had happened last night. How Draco had looked. How he had acted. How I had felt...

I made sure to put all of these thoughts into the back of my mind, but they kept creeping back. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. It made me feel quite sick when I thought about it and I have no idea why! But I’ll be fine. I have lessons most of the day, so that will take my mind off of things. Then I can go and hang out with Blaise until I need to go back to my common room.

I walked out of the common room and down to the great hall, my eyes scanning the hall for Blaise. When my eyes finally landed on him I could feel the smile creeping up onto my face. It’s funny how a couple of years ago I could never think of any boy making me this happy, let alone a Slytherin, but now it just seems like an everyday thing. It makes me feel better that people in different houses get along now.

I walked over to Blaise, keeping my eye on him the whole time. It may sound so cliché, but right now I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He was my world right now, and if anything ever happened to change that, then I don’t know what I would do...

When I eventually got up to Blaise, he hadn’t noticed that I was near him, so I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. After he turned around it seemed for about 5 minutes that he just stared at me, looking my body up and down. To be honest, I felt a little self-conscious, but I wasn’t going to say anything.

When he had finished looking at me he pulled me in for a hug and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Every time he did this, it made me think of how sweet and considerate he is. I’ve never known anyone like him; he is one of a kind. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me away from the crowd. I decided that I should ask him whether he wanted to do something after all of our lessons.

“Blaise...” I said to start off with. He looked into my eyes with his gorgeous ones. They made me want to melt inside.

“Yeah?” He said.

“I was wondering if after lessons today you wanted to hang out.” I said, and I don’t know why, but I sounded quite nervous.

“Course” He said, and I instantly relaxed.

“How about we hang out in my common room?” I said and he nodded before someone called his name and he went to rejoin his friends. I decided that I would see if I could find Harry and Ginny anywhere seeing as though I haven’t spoken to them in AGES...

I looked all throughout the great hall but I couldn’t find either of them so I decided to look around Potions as we had that next. When I got to our potions classroom, I found them, snogging. Not what I wanted to see really, so I decided to walk away as quietly as I could so they didn’t notice I had been there. I sat a couple of corridors away until it was time for lesson.

My lessons went by quite quickly and it was almost time for me to meet Blaise outside of my common room. I was a couple of corridors away so I decided to take a slow walk instead of rushing there. As soon as I got there, Blaise wasn’t there yet, so I waited for him.

When Blaise got here I grabbed his hand, said the password quietly and then walked into the common room. He stood at the entrance like everyone always did when they saw it for the first time and took everything in. He seemed quite taken aback by it.  Once he had finished looking around the common room he walked up to me and snaked his arm around my waist as I cuddled into him. He was so warm.

We walked over to the sofa, sitting as close as we possibly could. I laid my head on his shoulder while his chin was on my forehead. After a while of sitting like that I tilted my head and gave him a kiss on the cheek which he then returned with a kiss on the lips, and from that moment we started to kiss properly, propping ourselves up onto our elbows.

The kiss got more and more heated to the point where he didn’t have a shirt on and I got a little worried of what might come next, but I shook it off when I thought of how caring Blaise was, he wouldn’t do that, would he? But after a few minutes, it seemed like he would, as he started to lift my shirt over my head. I stopped kissing him abruptly, making it clear that I didn’t want to do it.

“No Blaise!” I said firmly, trying to stand my ground.

“What?!” he said, looking quite frustrated.

“I said no!  Don’t want to!” I said, I was getting quite frightened at how he was acting, and scared of what he might do next.

“Well, I want to.” He said, with a kinda evil grin on his face. I tried to squirm out of his grip but he was too strong and had me pinned to the couch. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t scream because as soon as he saw I was about to he glued his lips to mine and I couldn’t get them off.

 He started to move quickly, ripping my dress off in one easy movement, leaving me in just my underwear. I could feel his hands moving up and down my sides, making me squirm even more. He started to take his jeans off, which made me terrified. Was he actually going to do this? Was he going to rape me?

After he was just left in his boxers, He started to unclip my bra. I could feel the tears rolling down my face; I didn’t know what to do. My thought s were full of what was going on and how I could get away that I didn’t realise that Blaise was off of me until someone pulled me into a hug, telling me that it was going to be okay. I just let the tears flow, knowing that bottling them up wasn’t going to help.

*Draco’s POV*

I had just finished my dinner and realised that I hadn’t seen Blaise or Hermione there, so I went to look for them. I looked near the black lake, the library, different hallways when it hit me; maybe Blaise was finishing his plan!

I raced down to the Slytherin common room, running up to his room, and saw that it was empty, so I ran out again and ran to my common room. I couldn’t let this happen, not to Hermione. She might do it because she thinks they have something ‘special’. I can’t let that happen. I just can’t.

I got to my common room and outside the door I could hear someone crying! I whispered the password quickly, and crept into the room to see a sight I didn’t want to see. Blaise, in his boxers, was pinning Hermione down, who was also just in her underwear. He was going to Rape her! I had to do something.

I crept up behind Blaise, making sure that he didn’t hear me, and then pulled him off of Hermione, before punching him several times in the face. After I realised that that wasn’t enough to knock him out I took out my wand and ‘stupefied’ him. He crumpled down to the floor, and would hopefully stay cold for a long time.

I went to sit on the couch, pulling Hermione into a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder. She looked so helpless and defenceless and I don’t know how I could help her. I couldn’t undo what he had done. I would just have to make sure that he gets what he deserves and that she will NEVER have to suffer because of him.

I don’t know what I was thinking, heck, I probably wasn’t thinking, but I pulled away from Hermione, looking into her eyes, and then planted a soft kiss on her lips...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you liked this update, I got really angry while writing it! But.. I ADDED A DRAMIONE MOMENT! I don't know how you feel about this but please comment, vote, share etc. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 76 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...
126K 3.1K 9
What will happen when Granger and Malfoy are paired together in their final year. Head Boy and Head Girl. How will they cope?
182K 5.4K 11
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy are appointed as head boy and girl in their final year. They go from sharing a common room to sharing a forbidden...
36.4K 1K 13
The Potter twins are entering their third year at Hogwarts. Does (Y/n) put herself in a tragic love story?! read to find out what will happened,and w...