Sasha Banks: Road to Glory

By GrimmoreHeart

Hope you Sasha Fans love this one! Following a very tragic defeat against Nia Jax, Sasha banks loses her Raw'... More

Prologue
Live Show
Lover's quarrel
Reflection
Apart
What Happens In Vegas stays in Vegas
Recollection
Viva Las Traición
Where it ends from where it started
Detour
Game Over
Stephanies Ultimatum
Goodbye Roman
Fight X Kiss
First Date
Raw Show- Part 1
Raw Show- Part 2
Bayley-The High Fiver
The Glamazon Phoenix
Alexa's Visit
Stratus Quo
Reveal- Part One
Reveal- Part Two
Reason
Escape&Sacrifice
Lost
Final Showdown
Epilogue
Appreciation

Recovery

386 19 5
By GrimmoreHeart

10 Months later....

Waking up in my bedroom at Boston, Massachusettus. The sun rays shining on my face, feeling the sensation of the heat. I look at the view: People laughing, cars going past, children playing and the beautiful sunrise sky. Man I missed this place.

I then began to contemplate on all that has transpired. After my injury, I was in hospital bedridden. My lower back disks were dislocated. I suffered severe lower back pain. In order to prevent the shifting of the disks, I was in a body cast for 9 and a half months. I also suffered minor injuries in the process which caused me to be in a body cast in the first place. 3 times a day I was in intense R&R, medication and a lot of rest. It was horrible.

Roman and Dean won their respective matches. Roman did try to see me but whenever he did I was always sleeping. Bayley, Dean, Renee and Seth saw me too but I could hardly  remember. Karma gave me a but can of ass whipping. I was sent back home to get further rest for 2 weeks. Today was my last day of recovery. I suffered a tragic defeat. If I go back, where do I even start? I still have so much to do and not just retaining my title but also apologise to Roman and Bayley and the WWE Universe. Before I could go more deep in thought, my mum enters my room.

"Hey Mercedes how are you feeling darling?"

I missed my mother. She always gave me hope. She was always there for me. She was with me throughout my training to become a wrestler.

"I'm good mamma. Just a little nervous thats all."

"Nervous for what? The hard part is over. You back is fully healed. Just have faith in God and everything will just fall into place."

"Thank you mamma."

We hugged for a long moment. I missed her hugs.

"How's my brother doing?" I asked.

"His doing fine, his gone to work."

"That's good. Tell him that I love him and that I will miss him."

My brother is autistic. I remembered always taking care of him. I'm so proud of the person that he has become. We did spend time together while I was at home. I'm going to miss him a lot.

"I will darling. Well you have a flight soon. You should get ready."

"Take care mum. I love you."

"I love you too darling."

We hugged tightly for the last time. She kissed my cheeks, hey eyes starry-eyed. I left.

Before I could leave, I went to my hometown gym. I just couldn't leave without training here. I remembered training hard to become a wrestler at that time. I missed the atmosphere.

As I entered, everyone welcomed me with opened arms. They wished me well and showed me their support. I was truly touched. The saying never forget where you came from is so applicable now.

As I went to the second floor, I see someone familiar which I've never seen in a while, making the punching bag like its bitch. As the person walked away from the punching bag I could see clearly. Oh my God it's Gabriella Shaw!

"Gabi?! Is that you?!"

"Girl yes it is!!" She cried

We both ran and hugged each other.

"How are you feeling Sasha?"

"I'm feeling great now! How are you?!"

"Girl I am great!"

"Wow its been so long huh Gabi?!"

"Yes too long! Gosh we gotta catch up before you go!"

"Yes!"

Gabriella Shaw and I have been friends since our teenager years. She's from California but stayed at Boston for the holidays with her brother Benjamin. We would always train together but for some reason Gabi didn't want to be a wrestler at that time.

We sat by the bench and began to talk.

"So Gabi hows Benji doing?!

"His doing fine. After everything thats happened I say we gotten close. And you girl? Still on a rampage huh? Hahaha!"

"Ahhh shush you! I could say I acted like a total luncatic."

"No you didn't. You had every right to act the way you did. If that happened to me I would kill them!"

"Still though, my actions had serious consequences and due to that it costed me my chance at ever retaining my title!"

"So what? I mean you will get another shot! I mean c'mon you're the Legit Boss here! After everything you've been through with your brother and coming this far in the WWE! Don't give up. I look up to you, you know that. You worked your ass off and don't worry about the fans. Remember how they hated you and then they liked you. Don't stress Sasha. Next time you will get your respect and defeat that bitch Nia! I believe in you."

Something inside me just clicked. Like a fire being lit again. I forgot the reason I wanted to become a wrestler in the first place, but now everything seems clear.

I hugged Gabi and told her:

"Thank you Gabi. I owe you one."

"Owe me for what? Haha well you will owe me when you see me soon."

"Wait what?!" I said looking shocked

"Well uhmm you see Kevin Owens and I are-"

"Bitch no!"

'Girl  yes!"

"Oh my God! Gabi! How did this happen?!"

"Well it's a long story but I really love him and he asked me out so I'm going to say yes."

"Well I'm happy for you! All the best! Gosh girl! Well I gotta get going now."

"Sasha wait!"

"Yeah?"

"How about a match before we go."

Everyone in the gym jaw dropped. They all started to line up on the second floor. The crowd was huge around us.

"Sure. Let's go."

We were on the ring, circling. Everyone screaming and cheering. Gabi and I charged at each other.

"Haaaaaaa!!" In unison.
(Outcome unknown)

At John.F Kennedy International Airport in New York

Well I had no time to waste. Time to make everything right!

As I was outside the airport, I see a black Aston Martin. Someone was standing against it and looking at me. The person came towards me. With a bouquet of Roses.

"Hey Sasha."

He took his glasses off. That face. That sexy face. It was Seth.

***********************************
Sasha is back in action! Seth taking full advantage! Will Sasha be on good terms with the WWE Universe? Will she and Seth become even more closer?

Stay tuned!

Special guest star: Gabriella Shaw from Dating A Wrestler and Caught in the middle. itsKimoneWWE hope I did a good job!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 744 30
Bayley and Sasha are best friends and would do anything for each other, but what happens when their fellow 4 horsewomen members go missing? Will they...
154K 2.7K 79
Bayley and Sasha Banks are best friends but what Bayley doesn't know is that Sasha is in love with her. But Bayley is in a relationship with Alexa Bl...
4.4K 91 52
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins have a very up and down relationship. What happens when things take a turn for the worst and she gets an unexpected surp...
14.2K 529 40
What happens when Sasha banks gets called up from NXT and is put in a group with the most vicious hounds. Read as she navigates her way through the m...