Impossible Love

Per sandrap13

Sandra and Harry are complete opposites, but they have two things in common; love for music and they're madly... Més

Impossible Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chatper 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Janimals
Got my baby back
It could be worse...
Truth
Court
Possession
End of my nightmare
Revenge
Austin
Hospital
Promises

Chapter 55

88 1 0
Per sandrap13

Sandra's POV

"How's Harry?" I asked walking into the hospital with Gloria behind me. The only reason she was behind me was because I literally ran in here, so yeah.

"He's the same, do you have the money?" Anne asked nervously.

"Yeah, I already paid the hospital. They said the doctor was going to come talk to you guys. Has he came?" I asked.

"Not yet, but he'll be here soon I hope" Anne sighed.

After about an hour the doctor finally came out. He looked at us with no emotion whatsoever but I just hope that's a good thing.

"We will commence with the operation now. I promise to come keep you in touch ever hour or so. I must warn you about the risks though. Harry may have memory loss and he may not wake up right away it may take him a while" The doctor said.

"What exactly are you going to do to him if I may ask" I said.

"We're going to get rid of all the drugs and bad stuff he has in his system and we're going to repair his brain, it may be damaged"

"What is the probability of him never waking up?" Liam asked.

"Its really low actually, about like 13%. It would be rare that he dies from the operation" The doctor assured. We all just nodded.

"If you excuse me, I have to start now. God bless all of you and hopefully this operation goes great" The doctor sad before walking away.

"So how did your meeting with your parents go?" Anne asked making small talk.

"I'm not gunna lie, it went horrible"

"Really? How bad?" She asked surprised.

"Well my whole family hates me, thinks i'm crazy, and they probably want me to die. My dad was the best one though. He clearly said that i wasn't his daughter, that he would rather have had me die than my grandfather, and then he threatened me to get off his property before he took out the rifle" I said sadly.

"He said that?!" Anne asked in shock.

"You don't realize how much that hurt me. I stayed up last night crying my eyes out. I also remembered how bad my childhood was and just cried harder" I sighed sadly.

"How did you get treated as a child?" She asked, but I could tell she quickly regretted it.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" She muttered.

"Its fine. I won't tell you every single detail, but I will tell you this; my stepmother was the worst of all"

"What did she do?" Anne asked in worry.

"Ever since I was little, she would abuse me. She would hit me for every little mistake I made. To say she took it so far, that she convinced me I was crazy" I chuckled sadly.

"How'd she manage that?" Anne asked in disbelief.

"She took me to a fake doctor and he said I was mentally stupid. He "prescribed" me pills to fix me. She always said "Sandra if you had a brain you'd be dangerous". Anyways, it took me until my 13th birthday to realize it was all a scam. For 6 years, she fed me Vicodin and valium every morning and night. I guess slowly it started turning me insane. Thank goodness I found out what she was doing to me or else I would've died" I sighed.

"How did you find out?" Anne asked.

"About 10 days after I turned 13, I started hallucinating. I saw things that no one else did. I don't remember much of that day. My brother said that it looked like I was getting possessed. He said I was shaking terribly, foam was coming out of my mouth, my face had turned white, that I kept on screaming and yelling. My parents immediately took me to the hospital. I had over dosed on pills, but I didn't. Turns out my stepmom slipped different drugs into my food and that morning she mixed two lethal drugs. I still don't know if it was an accident or if she did it on purpose" I sighed.

"So you're stepmother convinced everyone that you were insane and fed you drugs to actually turn you insane" Anne asked in shock. I just nodded.

"Sadly, she did and all she's been doing is ruining my life. She ruined my mother's life, scratch that, she killed mother. I guess that wasn't enough for her. Nothing is ever enough for her. All the money in the world can't make her happy. The only thing that can make her happy is love, and she ain't got it, well at least not with my dad" I sighed.

"I'm sorry you've had a crappy life, but I promise you it'll get better. You know, not everyone's life is perfect. Everyone has their ups and downs but there is a god and he helps us through our tough times" Anne said.

"Thanks and hopefully Harry comes out good" I sighed. She just nodded and pulled me into a hug.

Gloria's POV

I decided not to tell Liam the truth right now. I'm gunna wait until this Harry shit clears up and we're back in the U.S. I can tell Liam has noticed something is up because he keeps asking me if everything is fine. Of course I always say i'm fine, the most common lie known to man.

As of Abraham, i've been ignoring his texts and calls mostly because I don't feel right talking to him while i'm still dating Liam. I can't lie, i'm scared of how Liam is going to take the break up. I'm not gunna tell him why i'm breaking up with him, i'm just going to say its over.

"Hey love" Liam whispered in my ear. I just threw him a small smile and scooted a bit away from him. Sandra immediately stared at me.

"Am I missing something?" Liam asked looking at me and then Sandra multiple times. In my head I prayed Sandra wouldn't speak, but that bitch always opens her mouth.

"Yeah" She smirked at me. Fuck, I hate when she plays these games.

"Ok, what am i missing?" Liam asked slowly.

"Gloria wanna tell him" She said innocently.

"Tell him what?" I chuckled nervously.

"About {A}?" Sandra said quoting the A.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said.

"Awe, you forgot, i'll tell him" She mocked.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I said through gritted teeth. Liam just looked at me confused.

"Gloria said that she loves A-" She was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"What was she gunna say?" Liam asked me.

"She's cray cray" I muttered turning the other way.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked inter whining our hands, but I just pulled away angrily.

"I already said yes! God dam leave me alone!" I yelled getting up out of my chair. Liam looked at me in shock. Actually everyone looked at me like that. Just as Liam was about to open his mouth, I took off running down the hall.

I just can't take this....

Sandra's POV

"Chris i'll call you back" I muttered hanging up on him.

"I'll go talk to her" Liam said getting up, I just grabbed his shoulder and looked him in the eyes, something I quickly regretted.

"Y-y-you better not. I'll go" I muttered looking into his eyes. My heart shattered in the process. I felt him suck every bit of guilt out of me. His eyes, his eyes are killing me.

"Is it me?" He questioned sadly. I just stared into his eyes. I saw it. I couldn't take my gaze off of it. There was just something in his eyes that made me question my whole life.

"I'll talk to her, promise" I muttered still with both our eyes locked. He did not say anything after that so i just took off running after Gloria. I felt my eyes start to tear up as I ran down the stairs. By the time I had reached the bottom I was out of breath and was full on crying. My left hand covered my mouth and nose as small whimpers escaped my mouth.

I ran like hell through the lobby in search of one thing; my best friend.

"Gloria!" I cried.

I checked the restroom and every god dam edge of the stupid waiting room but I didn't find shit. After the lobby I ran outside and I found her, on a bench, staring at her phone.

"I can't do this" I cried. She just looked up slowly. Tears ran down her cheeks and her eyes were a light shade of pink from crying. No sound came out of her mouth. She just looked at me with no emotion. After a few seconds she cleared her throat and spoke up. Her voice perfectly clear.

"Do what?" She asked.

"I can't keep this from Liam. Can't you see you are slowly killing him" I cried.

"And can't you see I need Abraham" She yelled. I was a bit taken back by her sudden burst but I still kept my ground.

"You don't get it! I saw it!" I cried. She just looked at me confused.

"What did you see?" She asked wiping away her tears.

"I saw fear in Liam's eyes. He loves you Gloria can't you see it?! He's scared to loose you and he doesn't deserve to go through all this break up shit just because you were "confused" and made a stupid "mistake"." I yelled sarcastically.

"And? I'm scared too! Don't you think i'm scared? What will the fans think? What will my parents think? What about the press? Media? Family? My friends? I mean your my best friend and you're already telling me shit!" She yelled. I just sighed and wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was too worried about Liam's feeling that I didn't think of my own but i'm not keeping this from Liam anymore, I just can't look at him the same" I sighed turning around. As I took a few steps forward I was brutally pulled back by Gloria. By now I was pissed. I hate it when people pull me back like some type of dog on a leash. I was about to yell at her but she beat me to it.

"Don't you fucking dare tell Liam!" She yelled angrily.

Liam's POV

"You should go talk to her, she is your girlfriend" Niall suggested. I just nodded. The only thing i'm worried about right now is Gloria. Also, i'm a bit concerned about Sandra. She just stared into my eyes. Like how creepy is that. I really can't handle awkward situations that well so I just stared back. I don't quite know what i saw in her eyes but just like she saw something in mine I saw something in her eyes I just don't know what. It was something dark and painful thats all I know.

Instead of taking the stairs like the girls I took the elevator. I mean it was right there. Like duh! Anyways, after looking in the waiting room, I heard arguing outside. Of course, it had to be the two best of friends. Plus it was obvious because they're the only people with american accents.

"Don't you fucking dare tell Liam!" Gloria yelled. I could hear anger in her words something that scared me a bit. Sandra just stared at Gloria tensely. I'm guessing they were so caught up with each other that they didn't notice me, but just in case they did, I hid behind a bush.

"Why fucking not?!" Sandra yelled pushing Gloria back.

"Because you promised you wouldn't tell!" Gloria yelled. Her voice softened a bit but Sandra didn't change a bit.

"Its hard to keep this from him!" Sandra yelled.

"You think it wasn't hard for me?!'" Gloria yelled sarcastically.

"Nothing is ever hard for you! You heartless bitch!" Sandra yelled.

"You think it was fucking easy keeping all your secrets quiet! You think it was hard not telling anyone you got abused by Jason. When the principal asked about why your legs were covered in bruises?! I had to lie in her fucking face! I lied so much for you! So fucking much it kills me inside. I lied to my parents about you! I lied to Abraham for you, to Liam, to my family, to our fucking friends! I skipped school because of you! You're a fucking monster! You're a fucking slut! Look at how you dress fucking strips of clothes that barely cover anything-"

"SHUT UP!" Sandra cried angrily.

"Can't handle the truth now or what?! You act like you're the shit. So fucking selfish all you care about is yourself and it fucking makes me what to stab myself in the head. Always bragging about your money, the celebrity's you got to meet when you were younger. Well guess what no one cares if you met Justin Timberlake! Or about your stupid voice. When we met you told me you were a future fucking popstar talk about selfishness to the max! Or when you're not talking about how awesome your life is you talk about how bad it is. "Oh my mom hates me come show me sympathy! My stepmom hates me, everyone hates me! I'm such a loser come and feel sorry for me and then tell me how great i am". That's what you sound like every fucking day! You cry and whine every fucking day! No one gives a fuck about your problems! Everyone has their own darkness and obstacles to get over but you...you never overcome them, you just sit there and wait for someone to carry you over them. Wake up sweetie! This is fucking real life everyone has their own battles" Gloria spat in her face.

"Fuck you!" Sandra cried. She was shaking terribly probably with anger and sadness.

"Fuck me?! Fuck you! You're the slut who couldn't keep her legs closed at 14! Over here telling Harry Oscar raped you, bitch everyone knows you let Oscar take your virginity with no hesitation! Too bad you were too stupid to use protection and got pregnant and had a kid at 15. Stupid bitchy ass slut! You've always been shit to every man! Men need a woman not a sex slave like you! You've been fucked so much your vagina is looser than a swag fags pants!" Gloria yelled. Sandra just lifted her hand and pulled it back ready to swing but Gloria swung first. She slapped Sandra hard across the face. Then Gloria punched her at least ten times in the stomach and finally kicked her...down there.

"I'm always gunna be way better than you" Gloria spat kicking her one more time on the leg. Sandra just laid their, as if she was dead. Gloria just took one look at her and wiped the blood off of her arm. She then turned to enter the hospital, that's when she saw me in front of the door.

I just stared at her in shock.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2M 47.1K 76
Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older brother and his wife. She had to start a...
157K 5.7K 87
Out of all of their struggles, Harry and Elizabeth have it all- love, passion, intimacy and wealth. They have been able to bypass any obstacle that h...
8.9K 329 26
"Sometimes life's just shit, but if you keep your head up and smile, no one will notice" ~ Me. Worlds apart, or that's how it feels for Sandy and Har...
1.1K 12 22
Cristina Salman was just an ordinary girl, until the day she auditioned to go on tour with One Direction. She quickly bonds with them, and grows clos...