Snow White And The Seven Boys

By zozolovesxoxo

*No ordinary fairy tale!* A foster family frees Whitney from her parent's abusive threat, and now she's going... More

Snow White And The Seven Boys
Chapter Two
*Special*
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24

Chapter Thirteen

11.4K 156 33
By zozolovesxoxo

“What?” My eyeballs nearly popped out, shocked by Stephanie’s ‘declaration’.

Instead of whispering or giggling in a taunting way, literally all of the students stared at me like I was an identical Alien. I bet they were as confused as I was, especially the girls who were sitting on the same circle with the weird principal’s daughter.

Not the Bass boys I was worried about, I turned to Nikki’s direction, obvious anger was written all over her apple-colored face. I tried to fake a smile but all she returned was a cold, despised smirk.

“No,” I mouthed in exaggeration, shaking my head desperately. Clear enough I didn’t want to lose her as a friend, but if I was Nikki I’d felt betrayed.

And trust me. Nobody likes to feel in that way.

“I thought I told you to not mess with her?” Matt scowled, sounded like he was in deep trouble.

“I didn’t mess with her. To be exact, I didn’t even do anything!” This is just so ridiculous.

Before Matt could add anything to express his discontent, my ‘new BFF’ patted the microphone, causing intolerable sharp noises to regain attention.

“Why are you stunned? Doesn’t my new homie deserve some applause?” It was more like a command than a question. Everyone, included the Bass Boys, started clapping their hands in the slowest motion ever, unfocused.

“Good job everyone, I’m sure Whitney feels welcomed in this very big and warm family,” She pasted a giggle, and continued. “Now I’m going to invite my new BFF, to join us in this special table.” She shifted her sight from the public and stopped on my face, her eyes piercing right at mine.

If there was anything I could do, or re-do, to escape this fate, I’d do it, I swear, even if it meant immediate execution.

“May be you should go. After all it’s not such a big fuss, sitting at the same table with them,” Tyler the shy boy uttered convincingly, his finger stirring his cup of iced lemonade with a spoon.

I glanced at the rest of the table, the boys, except Matt, shook their heads in approval.

‘Yeah, why am I making such a big fuss about it? It’s just one lunch, won’t kill, right?’ As I thought, I peeked at Nikki, and she… She had her back facing me, I guess this means she was really upset, and she didn’t want to be friends with me anymore…

But I can deal with her later. She seemed nice and easy to forgive. Besides, I didn’t do anything wrong.

Sighing, I lifted my tray and shakily walked towards the ‘it’ table, where the popular sat.

“Good luck,” I heard Cody whispering behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                   

The rest of the crowd started to lose their curiosity on me and turned back to their meal.

“Hey, chick,” As I walked through the desks, a guy winked nastily at me.

I believed that he was a jock. Exhibit A, he was sitting at the jocks-only table. Exhibit B, he was wearing that kind of white, red and blue thick and sporty jacket with a big ‘23’ written on the back of it. “Wanna go out with me tonight?”

I decided to ignore his ego, and popped a squad on the only empty seat remained. “Stop messing with my girl, Ian,” Stephanie shot him a murdering look and turned to me, blinking weirdly fast at me. Weird, as in two blinks in one second that kind of weird. “I hope he isn’t bothering you, Ian’s such a pest.”

Yeah, talk about who is bothering me.

“Let me introduce my fellow girl friends to you,” She then started pointing at different girls, giving me a big head.

First, there was Josie, the white-blonde hair girl with freckles on her cheek; then this Claudia girl with blonde hair and blue highlights, chewing a gum, almost rudely; Mandy, a tall, remarkably skinny Korean girl with dark, spiritual brown eyes and big lips; last but not least, Sherry, who was with long, brunette, wavy hair and the biggest eyes I’ve ever seen.

It seems like they had only one thing in common: There was only water and some non-carbon hydrate aka potato-free salad.

“Hi everyone,” I tried to smile as naturally as possible, but I bet I failed miserably and I knew exactly I wasn’t an actress material. The rest of the girls stared at me, still strangely.

 I dropped down my head in silent and stuffed a full spoon of mashed potato into my mouth, chewing.

“So, Whitney,” Here comes the annoying voice, I moaned in my head. “Have you ever been out of America?”

As for the first question she asked, it wasn’t a tough one, thank god. I was expecting something more like ‘How big is your house, including your pool and garden area?” or “How many pairs of high heels which are over five inches do you have?”

Cause I don’t have a pool in my house, or any high heels.

“Nope, sadly. But I’ve always wanted-“

“Oh my god, no way!” She snapped rudely in disbelief, eyes sparkling excitedly. “It’s quiz time, girls.”

Quiz? What quiz? I shot a help-needed look to the Bass table, only received some stupid smirks in return, showing no intention to rescue me.

Cody, Cody, Cody, what was the inspiring talk about having to hang out with me more?

“What countries have I been to in the past five years?” Stephanie asked, cupping her chin with both palms, supported her face on the table.

“Romania.”

“France.”

“Italy.”

“Hong Kong.”

The four girls answered in a quick speed in turns, each followed by a satisfied nod from Stephanie.

“Korea.”

“Japan.”

The ‘quiz’ continued, I was amazed by the fact that she’d been to so many countries, as well as the ability of the girls to memorize all those irrelevant-to-their-lives-fact.

“Um…Well…” When it was Sherry’s turn, she made one hesitation.

The other three girls gasped, eyeing Stephanie carefully.

“Sherry?” Stephanie beckoned impatiently, her perfectly manicured fingers tapping the table.

“…Beijing?” Sherry almost whispered her answer doubtfully, I could tell she was really uncomfortable, from the way she licked her lower lip constantly.

“Wrong!” Stephanie blurted out bluntly, raised her voice to an even higher level and almost squealed. “I can’t believe you just failed to answer that simple question! Beijing is a city not a country. Besides, I’ve only been there once when I was in elementary school! God, you’re helpless. Guess what? You don’t deserve to be my best friend. Please get out of my table.”

Ops, I take that line back, saying that I felt stupid for buying Matt’s craps.

 Stephanie really is a drama queen, and I couldn’t believe what she just did to her ‘friend’.

“I’m sorry,” Sherry almost fell into tears. “I swear, next time…Next time I will have all the places branded in my head for twenty-four seven!”

Well, again, if I were Sherry, I’d leave with the tiny bit of dignity I have left.

I guess I would never understand the state of mind of high school girls these days, even though at this point, I am one of them.

“It’s too late. There’s no next time. Now if you’ll excuse me, I wanna have a bit of chit-chat with my new BFF,” Stephanie shoved her hand back and forth, asking for the disappearance of Sherry.

The rest of the girls gave her a pitiful look, but didn’t dare to say anything. She glared at me angrily, popped up with unnecessary force. Without saying goodbye and taking her lunch with her, she stormed out of the cafeteria before the rest of the school figured out what just happened.

“I’m having a semi-private party this Friday. You and your Bass friends are invited, though. Can’t wait to see you there!” Stephanie’s anger faded away by the fact that Sherry was nowhere to be seen anymore.

“This Friday? No, no, sorry. We can’t go. We have a plan.” Of course we had plans! It’s Tyler’s big night on stage!

“What?” Stephanie shouted with her high-pitched voice, the jocks next to our table looked at her in shock. “Mind your own business,” She turned to the jocks and blurted.

“But it’s my sweet seventeen birthday party. You have to come! You’re my new BFF!” Surprisingly she started to panic, her voice shaking. “Now Sherry won’t be able to come, and I need a replacement!”

Ouch, luckily it doesn’t hurt that much.

“I’m sorry,” Yeah, like I was.  “But we have something really important going on this Friday...”

“Nothing’s more important than my birthday party!” She stated strongly and crossed her arms in front of her chest. “You’re coming! And I’ll make sure you do…”

An odd and cold sense aroused from my toe to head.

Something horrible is going to happen…

The tiny hairs on my arm chilled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N/A: So...I know this chapter is not REALLY good, but i still thank you for reading till you see this!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the support and your comments and votes are what motivated me the most to keep on writing the story! :)

Question: What is stephanie going to do to make sure White's going to her sweet 17 birthday party? ;))))))

45 votes before next upload PLEASE? :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...