Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

By 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... More

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
What just happened?
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Truth time.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Prom.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Opening tour and Goodbye
Nightmare.
Six months.
Seven Months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

Doctor

2.9K 24 4
By 1babyt

I wake up to Aubrey screaming. I jump up and run into her room to see her holding her ear. “What’s wrong baby?” She looks at me crying. I sigh and pick her up and check her diaper. I change her diaper. I feel her forehead and she feels warm.

I walk over to her table and grab the thermometer and check her temperature. She is a little warm, “Oh baby, do you not feel good?” She shakes her head. I pick her up and see she keeps holding her ear, “IS it your ear?” She nods. I put her down and decide to take her to the doctor.  I grab her hand and take her into my room. I grab a pair of sweats and a jacket and pick her up carrying her downstairs where I grab my phone and keys.

Putting Aubrey in the car seat I get in the driver’s seat and look at my phone. Man, I need to tell Austin. But it’s probably just an ear ache. Sighing I grab my phone and send a quick text.
Hey, Aubrey woke up not feeling good. I think it’s just an ear ache but im taking her to her doctor to be safe.

Putting my phone down I start the car and head to the doctor’s while Aubrey cries. My phone has went off a couple times but I didn’t check it. By time I arrived at the doctor’s I feel so bad for Aubrey. She has cried the whole way.

Sighing I grab my phone and see Austin has wrote back.
DO you think she will be okay?

Oh, forget it. I’ll meet you there.

Sighing I get out and grab Aubrey. “It will be okay sweetie.” She looks up and with her tears in her eyes I want to cry, “Hurts.” I look down and head into the doctor’s office.

I am waiting and Aubrey is crying. I keep getting sympathetic looks from other mothers and I smile and try to calm Aubrey down. Looking up I see Austin run in and when he sees me he runs over. He looks at Aubrey who is crying in my chest. He looks at me and I see the hurt and sadness in his face. “Is she okay?” Aubrey turns around and smiles a little when she sees Austin. She puts her arms out and he picks her up and sits down next to me. “She’s cried since  she woke up. All she said is it hurts.” HE looks down at her and kisses her cheek, “It will be okay princess.” She smiles a little and cries into his chest.

I feel someone grab my hand and I look up and see Austin holding my hand, “She will be okay.” I nod, “I know but I don’t like seeing her in pain.” He nods and rubs circles on my hand until we are called back.

The doctor comes in and smiles, “So what seems to be the probably Miss. Dawson, Mr. Moon.” I smile a little and point to Aubrey who is still crying in Austin’s chest. “She woke up screaming and holding her ear. She was running a little bit of a temperature. She wouldn’t quit holding her ear and crying so I brought her here. She has cried since she woke up.” He nods and walks over to Aubrey. “Aubrey, honey can I see your beautiful face.”

Aubrey moves a little so he can see her. He checks her temperature. He looks to Aubrey, “Does your ear hurt?” She nods, “Which ear honey?” She holds the ear that hurts. He checks it and looks at me, “It’s okay miss. Dawson, she just has an ear ache.” I nod, “I thought she did.”

Aubrey is still crying. “Well how about I do this. I will give you these numbing drops and since its just starting I say do the drops twice a day for about 4 days.” I nod and he looks at Aubrey crying, “Oh, hold on. I am going to make her feel better now.” I look at him weird as he heads out the door.

I look to Austin who shrugs, “I don’t know Ally.” I nod and watch as the doctor comes back in and give Aubrey some drops in her ear. We wait about 10 minutes and Aubrey quits crying, “No hurt.” We all laugh and she smiles. I get up and shake the doctor’s hand, “Thank you so much.” He nods, “I couldn’t stand to see Miss Aubrey crying like that.” I laugh and she hugs him, “Twank you.” I laugh and she comes over and hugs me.

The doctor gave Austin the script for the drops and we head out to my car. I put Aubrey in the car seat and smile to Austin, “Thank you for coming.” He laughs, “Well, she is my daughter.” I laugh and push him some, “Really Austin, thank you. I was losing it in there. I’m glad you came to help.” He smiles and pulls me into a hug, “Anytime Ally. I was worried when I got your text this morning.” I smile, “I’m sorry I just thought you should know even if it wasn’t anything big.” He smiles, “Well, thank you for telling me.” I nod and he starts to walk away.

“Austin wait.” He turns around and smiles, “Yeah?” I laugh, “You have the script.” He shrugs, “Take her home. I will get the medicine and be by after I get it.” I smile and get in the car heading to my house.

When I pull into my house Aubrey is giggling. I turn around and smile, “What are you laughing about?” She looks up and smiles, “Momma and Dadda play.” I look around confused. “I don’t understand.” She smiles and I laugh before getting out and getting Aubrey and handing inside. I set her down and she smiles and runs into the living room. “Pwincess.” I laugh and put on a princess movie and sit down on the couch as she curls up on her make shift bed.

I take my phone out of my jacket and see that I have 2 missed calls. I open them and see Alex called me twice. I smile and call him back, “Ally, hey I tried calling but you didn’t answer. I figured you were still asleep.” I laugh a little, “No actually I was at Aubrey’s doctor. She woke up with an ear ache and I had to take her in.” He sighs, “IS she doing okay? Does she need anything? DO you need anything? Why didn’t you call, I could have came with you.” I smile at the thought of Austin holding my hand and being sweet, “Oh its okay. We are fine. Austin came with me and he is getting her medicine.” He laughs, “Well I was going to come see you but I think maybe in a day or too.” I laugh, “Alex you can come over. I don’t mind and Aubrey won’t mind.” He laughs, “Well, I will come over later today then.” I laugh and agree. We hang up and I watch as Aubrey falls asleep.

I hear the door open and see Austin walk in. “Hey I got the medicine.” I smile and he comes and sits next to me. He sees her asleep and smiles, “Well at least she is feeling better.” I nod and lean back on the couch. He grabs my hand and smiles at  me, “You know you look so natural today.” I laugh and look down and see my sweats and gym shoes with a jacket to match, “Austin, I was in a hurry. I didn’t have time for anything.” HE smiles and looks at me, “You don’t have to. You always look beautiful.” I blush and look down.

We sat there for awhile just talking. I miss how we use to do this for hours. Aubrey woke up and looked around, “Hey baby girl.” She smiles at me and Austin together and runs and jumps in the middle of us. We laugh and put on a movie and honestly it was fun just being together as a family.

Austin gets up and kisses my cheek and then Aubrey’s, “I have to go.” Aubrey looks down but then smiles. I smile and nod. He heads out the door and I turn to Aubrey, “So do you want food?” She smiles and nods. I get up and walk into the kitchen and make her some mashed potatoes and get her baby vegetables.  

I walk back into the living room and she sits on my lap as I feed her. She finishes and goes to play with her toys.  I laugh when I hear the door bell ring on the way to the kitchen with her dishes. Sighing I open the door and see Alex, “Hey.” He smiles and leans in to kiss me, “Hey.” He laughs at my hands being full, “Do you want help?” I nod and he grabs some plates and takes and puts them in the sink after I put mine in he smirks and picks me up kissing me. “You look beautiful.” I laugh as he puts me down, “I’m in sweats.” He shrugs, “So, you always look beautiful to me.” I blush and look down. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me to him, “So where is the little one?” I laugh and smile, “Aubrey.”  She comes running in and smiles at Alex. “Aweck.” I laugh and she runs up and he lets me go to pick her up. “Hey little one.” She giggles as he spins her around. “I heard you weren’t feeling good.” She smiles and nods, “Momma help.” He laughs and sets her down. She runs back to her toys.

I laugh and look at Alex, “Thank you for the presents.” He smiles and hugs me, “Ally, its nothing.” I smile and look at him, “I also read your letter. It was so sweet.” He smiles, “I just wanted to tell you how I felt.” I smile and hug him, “Alex you are one of the most important people in my life too.” He smiles and kisses my cheek.

We sit down on the couch and walk a movie while Aubrey plays with her dolls. Alex puts his hand on my stomach and I laugh, “What are you doing?” He looks down and laugh while removing his hand, “I honestly forgot. I was so use to putting my hand on your bump when we watched movies.” I laugh and curl up in his side. “It’s okay. I sometimes forget the bump is not there too.” I laugh and he kisses me.

Alex looks over at me and smiles, “Ally, you are so amazing.” I smile and kiss him, “Well thank you but I think you are.” He smiles and kisses me, “Ally, I’m so happy being with you.” I smile and he gets up and heads into the kitchen.

I feel something for Alex but there is something that I have always and will always feel for Austin. I hear the door open and I see Austin walk in. “Hey, I wanted to see if you needed anything.” I laugh and shake my head. “No we are good, I fed her and she is playing with her toys.  He smiles and looks into the living room to see Aubrey asleep, “Umm Alls she is asleep.” “what?” I look over and see her asleep holding her doll. I laugh and cover her up with a blanket. “Well, she must be tired.” He nods and then Alex walks in, “Hey Ally, I was wondering…” He looks up and see Austin, “Oh hey Austin.”

Austin smiles at him and nods, “What did you need Alex.” He looks at me and smiles, “I was wondering what you wanted to do for dinner.” I look at the time and sigh, “Umm I don’t know.” Austin looks at me and smiles, “Why don’t you too go out. I can watch Aubrey until you get back.” I look at him shocked, “Are you sure?” He nods, “Go.” I smile and hug him, “I will bring you back something.”

Going and changing to a pair of jeans and a more casual jacket I follow Alex to his jeep. He pulls into this restaurant and I laugh. He look at me confused, “What?” I shake my head and get out following him into the restaurant. “I want a two burritos. Both steak.” The lady smiles at me and we walk over and I tell her what I want on them. Alex smiles and got a steak burrito too.

We sit down and eat. “Ally, I wanted to know something?” I look up and smile. “Well, would you care to have thanksgiving dinner with me and my family.” I look around then smile, “Sure.” He smiles big and goes back to eating.

After we return home i walk in after kissing Alex bye. I walk inside and see Austin asleep with Aubrey on his chest. I smile and take a picture. “Austin.” I shake his shoulder and he looks around then smiles. “hey.” He looks down and smiles more. “I gave her the drops and after a few minutes she fell asleep on me.” I laugh and pick her up handing him his food.

I come down from putting Aubrey to bed to find Austin laughing at a picture of us. “I remember you kept trying to hide your stomach from the camera.” I sit down and laugh with him, “You just saw me pregnant and was trying to get pictures of my stomach.” He laughs and looks at me, “I would do it all over again.” I smile and look down, “Austin, the letter you wrote was amazing. It was so sweet.” He smiles and goes back to eating.

“Austin, you opened up to me. I understand how you must be feeling a little bit now and I am truly sorry. I promise to figure these feeling out really soon. I mean I kind of already have but I’m not completely sure.” He looks at me confused, “You have?”

I lean over and smile, “You kept your promise. You stole my heart last night.” He looks at me and smiles, “However I am still with Alex, and a part of me still likes him. I want to be completely with you if we get back together.” He smiles and kisses my cheek, “I would wait a life time for you Ally.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 5.1K 51
Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has helped Team Austin as a whole. Their road...
49.2K 1K 30
Austin and Ally have been best friends and partners for a year now. They're practically inseparable,always having each other's back. Now,what happen...
20.9K 323 11
(COMPLETED) Austin and Ally are happily together, Finally. Then they are forced to break up but Austin has other plans. 2 years later he comes back w...
244K 4.7K 38
It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical career. Life has been pretty good. Unti...