QingYu: A Wuxia Tale (Going T...

By ginaddict

A young man with a dream... A Captain with a mission to fulfill... They will meet and form a bond that no one... More

A Boy With a Dream
A Chance Encounter
At the Crack of Dawn
A Walk with A Keeper
Protector
In One Room
The Shadow
Questions and Rumors
Desk
Ambush
Poison
Savior
Bedridden
Fall in You
Flirting
The Spy
Night of Thoughts
Personal Assignment
The Hitch on the Plan
The Accomplice
Border in SiChuan
Home
Strange
Operation: Seduction
Sleeping Separately
Aftermath
A Mad Bull in the Fence
Armory
Shell Shocked
Liar
Hiding Spot
Missing
Embrace in the Dark
I Want You
Innocent
Cherry Bloosoms are Romantic
Concern
Half Truths
Future Plans
Play and Change of Heart
Badly Touched
One Rainy Morning
Lemon Scented Oil
Locked
I Love You
Dream
Arrival
Premonition
The Defense Specialist
Exterminate
First Move
Witness
The Second in Command's Past
Behind the Attack
Immovable
One Down
Humiliated
Strategist
Beaten
Confirmation
Fever
Prohibited Cure
Unconciously
Fully Recovered
Heaven
Unexpected Meeting
Suspicion
Counter Plan
Locations
Poisoned Darts
Departure
Distraction
Unstoppable
Shattered Worlds
Unstoppable vs Immovable
Broken
Enough
Lost
Weak
Trapped
Pull
A Different Choice
Decided
The Calm Before the Storm
Battle Ready
An Attack
The Original Shadow
Fallen Warrior
The Force Beyond the Border
Prison Cell
The Woman from the Border
Our Fate
Sunset
General Wang
Nightfall
Warning
Demand
Afforded Choices
Sunrise
The Aftermath of Revenge
Swords
Ending
Search
Found
Lovers
Complete
Love will Reign

Ally in the Workshop

2.4K 164 14
By ginaddict

(Dayu's POV)

I stood up from my sit on the edge of the bed when a knock came at the door of the cabin.

I walk to the door. Unlock and open it and step aside to let Captain Wang enter.

I closed the door, locked it again and I gasped when I felt his strong arms hugging me from behind. I am not surprised by the hug but by the tightness of it

I knew that he knew about the attack on the forest. Captain Jiang told Mei that he told Captain Wang about the attack, withholding certain things like the helper killing those soldiers, of course. Then Mei informed me.

"I am fine," I smiled in the dark as his hug tighten some more. "Captain Jiang and Soldier Mei saved me from those soldiers. I wonder who will save me from your hug?" I teased him.

He let me go to turn me around. I voluntarily tilt my head up to look at his face. My smile vanished.

Captain Wang looked, devastated. Disappointed. Disillusioned.

I tiptoed to hug him. He snaked his arms around me again.

"I'm sorry. I will apologize for my father," he said in a choked tone.

I shook my head, "No, don't apologize for him. It's not your fault,"

His shoulder started shaking. I hugged him tighter. My heart feels like it's being squeezed to hear the man I love choking on his own tears.

His pain. I can feel it. Like his pain is my own.

I don't like him to be in pain.

"I'm sorry I was not there to protect you," he said brokenly. "I promised to protect you..."

"Shhh..." I passed my palm on his back, up and down to calm him. "I was saved. Your friends protected me. In a way, you protected me."

I lean out of his embrace to smile up at him. The single candle in the room illuminated his handsome face.

"If you didn't befriended them then they won't be able to save me. See, your friendliness saved me!" I wriggle my eyebrows at him.

He was shocked at first them he laughed out loud. I am satisfied to hear those happy sounds.

I tiptoed again to kiss him full in his smiling lips. I moaned when he return my kiss with more heat. I open my mouth willingly under him and surrender my weight to his arms.

We separated to breath. He gently caress my face, lovingly tracing his fingers my nose, lips and ears. "I love you Dayu. This won't happen again, I swear..."

I nodded. I believe him because I won't let it happen again too. I made up my mind that I will attack first before they attack me again.

A move like what they did tonight deserves an answer I think. Something as good as that ambush in the forest.

I let him go gently to walk to the table to blew out the candle. When the darkness enveloped us, I started taking off my clothes.

Naked, I walk towards him and made him sit on the raised bed so I can straddle his thighs. He hugged me, caressing my back and side with gentle hands.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Let me make you forget tonight," I whisper against his lips before I stood between his legs and kneel down.

I unlace his pants, he willingly raise his hips so I can slid it down to his legs. I took hold of his length, stroke it to make it hard and proceeded to worship him using my mouth.

His moans and groans and colorful curses guide me. I let him pull my hair, hold my head and use my mouth to his pleasure.

I will erase his pain this way. I will say I love you to him this way. I will show him how much he means to me this way.

He is mine. All of him. Including his spend.

That's what's in my mind when I swallowed as he climax above me.

He is mine...

A strong wind blew and rattle the window frame. Captain Wang sleeps peacefully on his back, his arm under me as he mold me to his side.

I raise my hand to trace a finger on his strong nose, down to his lips. I smiled, he really doesn't need to reciprocate my service to him but he force his way to me.

I enjoyed it.

"Stubborn," I whisper in the dark. "I love you..." I lay my head in his chest to listen to his strong heart beating steadily as he sleeps.

When I am certain that he is deeply asleep, I slowly lift myself and move to leave the bed.

It will be another hour before the roosters started croaking to wake everyone up.

I get dress quietly and slip out of the room. I walk slowly away from the cabin. When I made a turn, Mei was there waiting for me.

"Uncle?" I asked. Polite greeting is wasted on us.

"I persuaded him to sleep a little," Mei answered. "I said it will take you a while before you can get out of your lover's arm. The Captain?"

"I managed to reassure him that I am fine. He promised it won't happen again,"

"You believe him?" Mei asked.

I shook my head, "He will try his best but he can't control everything. But I believe him when he said it won't happen again because I will make sure that IT won't happen again. Captain Jiang?"

Mei grimaced, "He understood that there will be certain things about us that he will not be permitted to know,"

I chuckled quietly, "He must be unhappy,"

Mei rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it. The man acts like a boy around me."

I just smile as we got to the East wall of the base. After looking left and right to make sure no one can see us, I gave Mei a boost up and he jumped high to go over the wall.

I took a few step back before I run fast to climb the wall to follow him on the other side.

We walked into the forest. Saw a familiar home with a pottery workshop beside it.

"Master Dayu," Granny welcomed me. I hugged her. "Master Mei," she greeted Mei and hugged him too.

"Granny, where is Uncle?" I asked her.

"With my son," she said and we nodded to her before we walk to the workshop.

When I enter I was assailed with the memory of spending my first days here in Hanzong.

We saw Uncle with granny's son. Mei and I bowed at him.

"Governor Feng,"

The governor of SiChuan, my biggest ally smiled fondly at me. "How is my favorite assasin? Tell me that the military base will be mine soon,"

I smiled at the man they dubbed cruel and evil. "It will be yours soon. And can you also tell me why your people are shooting poisoned arrows at me?" I raised an eyebrow in irritation.

"It was meant for the general's son. But I heard you are fond of him now so I stopped giving orders to kill him. I even call back my spies to gave you two some time for privacy,"

I highly doubt that but the governor adores me like a son so...

"Dayu, tell me that you are close to destroying Zong and getting me back to the Emperor's good grace."

If someone hated General Zong more than me, it is Governor Feng and his counsel in SiChuan. Telling lies about how he ran his province, Zong ruined Governor Feng to the people of China.

Now Governor Feng will do everything to ruin the man. Even funding "The Shadow" with his revenge. And what he wants...

"I want the military base he built using the gold he got from raiding those villages in the border. I want his reputation ruined. I want him knocked off on his hero pedestal. And I want to watch as you drain the blood from his body."

I smiled and nodded. All his wishes will come true. I am gonna start tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 24.2K 131
Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him: finish his studies, work in the academy...
54.8K 2.8K 27
Captain Wang decided to recite his vows and tie himself to the man who owns his heart, body and soul... Now all he needs to do is convince Dayu to ma...
15K 352 74
It's a story about a campus love where a young boy was forced to marry a playboy and his bully who he never liked he was 2 years older than him so...
651K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...