Kind Of An Introvert

By makaveli2x

Riona is living life in the worst way. Being so insecure and independent life makes a dramatic turn. Will it... More

Chapter 1 |My Kinda Night|
Chapter 2 |Hey Stranger |
Chapter 3 |Brotherly Love|
Chapter 4 | School|
Chapter 5 |The Truth|
Chapter 6 |LATE|
Chapter 7 | The Text|
Chapter 8| Regular Degular|
Chapter 9 | Oh Man Not Again|
Chapter 10 | Night Out|
Chapter 11 | Cinderiona? |
Chapter 12 | That Gemini side |
Chapter 13 | Ma Dukes |
Chapter 14 | Reminiscing|
Chapter 15 | Special Guest|
Chapter 16 | Special Guest #2|
Chapter 17 | Sum Light |
Chapter 18 |Champ|
Chapter 19 | Talks w/Sus|
Chapter 20 | Bounce Back |
Chapter 22 | Gender Reveal|
Chapter 23 | Date Night |
Chapter 24 | Florida |
Chapter 25 | Feel the Love |
Chapter 26 | Kirahn |
Chapter 27 | Arise |
|Chapter 28| Issa Packed House|
Chapter 29 | Babygirl|
Chapter 30 | Photoshoot|
Chapter 31 |Win-Win|
Chapter 32 | Kenie Wenie|
Chapter 33| Glow|
Chapter 34| Prayers Answered|
Chapter 35| Grad Night|
Chapter 36| Gym|
Chapter 37| Climax|
Chapter 38| Play Date|
Chapter 39|Next Episode of Cheaters|
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 40|Bash Night|
Chapter 41| Barbaric Bro|
Chapter 42 |Shake Back|
Chapter 43| Last Game|
Chapter 45|Grounded|
Chapter 46| Sorry|
Chapter 47| New Awakening|
Chapter 48| Day In, Day Out|
Chapter 49| Lucid|
Chapter 50| Forever|
Chapter 51| Back & Poppin|
Chapter 52| Beylani|
Chapter 53| Final|
Sequel Out Now!!

Chapter 21 | Korahn|

1.6K 70 5
By makaveli2x

C Y M O N E

I'm so tired and I'm ready to just sleep but his baby not having it. Early I went to get pictures done and of course Metri came along. He fused the whole time about the attire they had me wear I like he always do. If I'm going to continue with this modeling career I'm going to go through hell. We went to the moon and back to choose a theme because every thing I chose to put on was a problem. But, we finally settled.

We came across a problem. Every appointment I have I remind the doctor not to tell the gender and let it be a surprise. Turns out we need to know the gender to shop. So we have to do a rushed Gender Reveal Party by next week. It didn't hit me that we needed to know but I guess it is what it is.

A lot has been on my plate recently and being a first time mother is overwhelming to think about. Mally was doing my hair while I  kind of tried to postpone my stress. It really wasn't working but, her massaging and doing my hair was helping to make me sleepier.

That's how it's been for the past weeks. Me, Mally and Riona. We talked about everything. From the most serious to the least. We were together for the most part. I don't really have friends anyways anymore. They all ditched me when they found out I was pregnant. Who wants to be friends with a teen mom.

These braids turned out really neat. I should've had her do it before the shoot.

Metri came in and closed the door after himself.

" Hey Baby" I said pecking his lips. The Riona moved her body I could tell she made a stank face. I liked how she was so innocent and wasn't in no type of rush to be grown. She stayed in a child place.

" Wassuh" he acknowledged everyone else in the room.

I see he was finally sober cause him and his friends this morning was something else

Earlier that day

" Alright I got one . I got one" my brother Korahn ( Co - Ron) said clearly on Cloud 9.

" Alright, I'm next" Reese said.

" Knock Knock" he began.

" Who's there?" We all shouted back.

" Tank"

"Tank who?"

" You're welcome" and they all started screaming. It wasn't even funny but, I started laughing at them. I couldn't stand the smell though.

"My turn. Knock Knock" Reese said after the laughter died out.

" Who's there?"

" Howard"

" Howard who?"

" Howard I know?" and they started dying again. Wait till they get normal agin and I tell them all about this.

They ended up leaving to go fishing or whatever so I did the little photo shoot and left Metri to do his thing with his boys while I chillaxed with my girls.

-

" I got to tell you something" Demetri said before I could completely zone out.

" What? you been wearing my romper?" I joked and Mally and Riona both laughed their butts off. He just glared until they stopped.

" Forreal"

" Alright, what" 

he stayed silent for a long time.

R I O N A

Mally, Cymone, and I were exploring our options. I wanted to try something new. I never been in a relationship before but, the treatment would be good for me right now. Even if it didn't last long. I hustled wanted to feel loved for a bit.

Even though Mally was Jr's sister she wasn't biased.

" Levi is sweeter when needing to make you feel good. Jeremiah is nicer though". I really don't know.

" He's with that preppy girl anyways. Or he's experimenting his options so...Levi's the best bet."

I was going to pray on it honestly. To even do it I didn't know whether I should. It was silent and I guess we were all in our own little worlds until Demetri came in then and closed the door after himself.

" Hey Baby" Cymone said pecking his lips. I did a stank face. I don't know what she found in him. Rather what did she see in him. His hair was growing nappy and she liked that.

" Wassuh" he acknowledged everyone else in the room.

We all tuned in to the TV.

" I got to tell you something" He said finally to Cymone.

" What? you been wearing my romper?" She joked and Mally and I both laughed our butts off. He just glared until we stopped but, I still snuck my small giggles in.

" Forreal"

" Alright, what" he stayed silent for a long time. He took the remote and changed the channel.

" Young teen was rushed to the hospital ...."  a picture of Cymones brother came up.

" Wait whhhaaattt" she stood up infuriated.

" I was getting to that" tears were following and she turned around cluelessly.

" Why are we still standing here"

" They won't let u-"

" LETTTSS GOOOO"

"Baby listen" Metri was going so good staying calm. He had an anger so terrible and her yelling at him wasn't good. But, if now was the right time I would give him a pat on the back.

" YOU TALK TOO SLOW. WE NEED TO GO." He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the keys on our way out.

The rest of the guys were in the waiting room all with there hands in their heads.

" What happened" I thought. No one got to that part yet.

Cymone had her head in Metri's chest balling out. He rubbed her belly and tried to relax her but it clearly wasn't working. She was going nuts. I mean. Why wouldn't she. That's her little brother. That's family. I wouldn't expect none the less. I prayed for him hoping he'd be okay.

I frowned at the thought of him just goofing around this morning. I didn't know him but, he came here often. He was here on the day my mothers birthday and there was a full crowd out. I just never knew that was Cymone's brother till today.

^^^^ Korahn ^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 825 33
In a world where six colors define who you are and what status you have in life. Things are quite(not so much) hard for Aiden until he meets Ryan and...
466K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

817 114 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
2.3K 98 54
4 girls,4 exes,4 sisters, 1 cousin. Everything turns out to be a big war. People get hurt, people cheat. All people fall in love. Is everything going...