QingYu: A Wuxia Tale (Going T...

By ginaddict

A young man with a dream... A Captain with a mission to fulfill... They will meet and form a bond that no one... More

A Boy With a Dream
A Chance Encounter
At the Crack of Dawn
A Walk with A Keeper
Protector
In One Room
The Shadow
Questions and Rumors
Desk
Ambush
Poison
Savior
Bedridden
Fall in You
Flirting
The Spy
Night of Thoughts
Personal Assignment
The Hitch on the Plan
The Accomplice
Border in SiChuan
Home
Strange
Operation: Seduction
Sleeping Separately
Aftermath
A Mad Bull in the Fence
Armory
Shell Shocked
Liar
Hiding Spot
Missing
Embrace in the Dark
I Want You
Innocent
Cherry Bloosoms are Romantic
Half Truths
Future Plans
Play and Change of Heart
Badly Touched
One Rainy Morning
Lemon Scented Oil
Locked
I Love You
Dream
Arrival
Premonition
The Defense Specialist
Exterminate
First Move
Witness
The Second in Command's Past
Behind the Attack
Immovable
Ally in the Workshop
One Down
Humiliated
Strategist
Beaten
Confirmation
Fever
Prohibited Cure
Unconciously
Fully Recovered
Heaven
Unexpected Meeting
Suspicion
Counter Plan
Locations
Poisoned Darts
Departure
Distraction
Unstoppable
Shattered Worlds
Unstoppable vs Immovable
Broken
Enough
Lost
Weak
Trapped
Pull
A Different Choice
Decided
The Calm Before the Storm
Battle Ready
An Attack
The Original Shadow
Fallen Warrior
The Force Beyond the Border
Prison Cell
The Woman from the Border
Our Fate
Sunset
General Wang
Nightfall
Warning
Demand
Afforded Choices
Sunrise
The Aftermath of Revenge
Swords
Ending
Search
Found
Lovers
Complete
Love will Reign

Concern

3.3K 172 10
By ginaddict

(Qing's POV)

I didn't get enough sleep last night. Just almost two hours. But who needs sleeps when I can think of Dayu in my every waking hour.

Sleeping and being awake is the same for me. Dayu will still be in my mind, whether dreaming or thinking about him.

I am smiling as I watch my soldiers blunder their way on the hand to hand combat. Like they didn't even remember the lessons we had for two days.

I smile when one of them almost split his head open trying to avoid an attack from his opponent by rolling on the big stones beside him. I smile when another one almost lose his teeth by deliberately colliding his face to the fist coming at him.

Bunch of idiots. I laugh at them.

Mei looks at me like I am going out of my mind.

"Stop! Tell them to stop Captain! Before they kill themselves accidentally," he whispered frantically to my left ear.

"STOP!" I shouted and every fighting soldiers inside the circled fence stopped immediately. I smiled at them. "Good! Keep those up and you will all be experts in hand to hand combat. Eveyone dismised..."

My soldiers confusely scratch their heads, "Already? But we started only an hour ago?" Grumbled one.

"Did we really did good?"Another anxiously one asked.

"I think someone should tell the Captain he is acting a little strange," said the one who almost split his head open.

"Yes!," Mei agreed and dismissed our troop so we can be alone. "You are acting strange, what is going on with you?" he asked me.

I smiled widely at my second in command, "Isn't today a lovely day Mei?" I asked him back.

His face scrunched, "It's a cloudy gloomy morning and it will probably rain this afternoon, how can you say it's a lovely day?"

"Exactly," I sigh, "Today, absolutely everything is lovely." I stretched my arms sideways and laugh.

Mei look nauseated but who cares about him. I saw Jiang approaching and I hailed him.

"Ah Qing ah, what a lovely morning, right?" Jiang shook my hand.

"Exactly! See Mei," I gave my second in command a superior look. "Jiang understood, it IS a lovely morning."

Mei rolled his eyes, "And I think you are both losing your marbles..." then he stopped and look back and forth at me and Jiang.

(Mei's POV)

They are both happy this morning. And the only reason Jiang is this happy in the morning is if he had me under him the night before.

I stared at Captain Wang who is smiling widely and freely laughing while talking about about a "toy sword" that Captain Jiang broke.

They laugh and shook their hands like they sealed a deal. Captain Wang pat my shoulder then left while Jiang wriggle his eyebrows and walks away whistling happily.

I think hard. They look happy and they look like they knew they will be happy again tomorrow.

That means, Jiang will ambush me again and lock us to his cabin to be pleasured all night.

Which mean, I turn to give Captain Wang's back a surprised look.

Where is he last night? While Jiang was busy with me, how sure am I that the Captain was on his cabin resting?

I swirled my head on the direction of the uniform bunk.

Dayu!

I ran. Not caring if I bump people along the way. I have to be sure that Dayu is fine! That the Captain...

If something wrong happened to Dayu. If the Captain did...to my cousin.

I will kill him. I will kill Captain Wang myself if he hurt Dayu. I swear...

I got to the uniform bunk, didn't see Dayu there so I walk to the stream where some helpers are washing clothes. There I saw Dayu hefting a heavy basket full of uniform in his arms.

I quickly came to him and took his load, "Here let me help you," I said as the other helpers turn to look at us. "Dayu, Mr.Shu had a message for you and I volunteered to deliver it. Can we talk?"

"Yes Soldier Mei," Dayu led me to a secluded place behind a tree and we stared at each other.

"What did Uncle said?" he asked me.

"Is Captain Wang with you last night?" I asked him.

His face paling is answer enough for me, "Dayu!" I whispered his name urgently, "Are your senses leaving you? What entered your mind to meet the Captain,"

"He came to me Mei. And he will come to me again tonight," Dayu bravely stated.

I reeled back in shock. "Dayu!"

"I want him," my cousin is looking stubborn again. Honestly, I am having mixed feelings. I prefer the stubborn Dayu than the agreeable subdued him. But with the issue of Captain Wang, I don't want to headlock with stubborn Dayu.

"Dayu, did he...how far did you two go last night?"

"What do you mean how far? I think we came very far, I learn a lot last night,"

I feel like fainting, "A lot? Can we be specific? Did you two kiss?"

Dayu nodded, flushing a little. Fine, kissing is still fine. "Did the two of you took off your clothes?"

"No," Dayu shook his head. "Should we?" he asked, frowning.

"NO!" Not yet! Maybe not in this lifetime! Oh what on Earth!

We were both surprised at the intensity of my reply. I sighed, "Just tell me what else you did aside from kissing," I urged him.

"We hugged. And then he...inside my pants...his hand...I was hard?" Dayu looked guilty.

I wanna hug my innocent cousin as he stammered while explaining. So the Captain pleasured him using his hand. That's still fine. "Just his hand?" I asked. Dayu nodded.

"Did you found pleasure in his arms?" I asked bluntly.

He blushed some more and nod again.

That's good then. As long as Dayu is willing and not hurt, everything is good.

"I want him Mei," he repeated, pink flush still on his face.

I gave him a small smile. "In the end, your plan worked. You managed to seduce him,"

Dayu's eyes turn shocked and then guilty again. Proofs that he is not being with the Captain to get that information. It was as I feared it is.

Dayu is falling for Captain Wang's charm. And falling fast.

"Dayu," I held his shoulders and made him look straight at me. "I will not tell Uncle Shu. But he will know eventually. He knew us, he raised us after all. But I will hide this from him as long as I can. But if he asked me, you know I can't lie to him. Are you ready for uncle's wrath? Will you really defy him?"

Dayu looked scared. I know his feelings are fighting inside his head. Emotions, loyalty, infatuation are warring inside him.

In the end, I am not surprise with his decision. "I want him Mei. He made me feel things I have never felt before. He is different," he said in a small but steely tone.

Like Jiang is different to you. That was Dayu's unspoken words. I nodded again.

Dayu had made up his bed. I know he is willing to lie there too. He is not a coward after all.

But I guess I am because I don't want to see him get hurt.

I nodded to him. My loyalty will always remain with Dayu. I just decided to look after him and his relationship to Captain Wang more closely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 713 37
This is my first time writing a bl horror story. Hope you like it.......... English is not my first language so bear with me. I'm very sorry for my g...
15K 352 74
It's a story about a campus love where a young boy was forced to marry a playboy and his bully who he never liked he was 2 years older than him so...
57.1K 2K 41
// Please do not report this book🙏🙏🙏 // I do not own anything in this book. I'am just uploading this book for my co-wattpad readers.. who love to...
610 36 9
Wei Wuxian was given a second chance to make things right for his second life Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian were both in the same time And I just want to...