Where Were You

By senseizayn

After 12 years apart will life bring Camila and Lauren crashing together? More

Starting Over
Golden Treasures
Some Familiarity
Don't Look Back In Anger
The Cabello Family Way
Remembering A Stranger
The Woman Who Struggles
My Star
Two Hot Brunettes With Benefits
And She Returns
A Cry That Cannot Be Heard
Changing For The Better
The Keeper Of Hearts
Welcome Back Lauren Jauregui
Maybe It's Just Me
Listen To What You're Not Saying
Green Eyed Girl
Coach Who?
And She Was Spotted
Can't Blame Me, Can You?
Connect The Cabellos
Poisoned Name
Blanked And Shattered
Tomorrow, Tomorrow
You Too
Welcome To Dylan's New World
Don't Thank Me
I Always Think Of You
Slowly But Surely
Pieces To Be Complete
The Voice Of A Mother
Well, Congratulations
Moody Cabello Needs Some Thing
Points Underneath
For Dylan
The Hockey Moms
It Kind Of Tickled
So Many Questions, So Little Answers
Stupid Yes, Asshole No
It Has To Mean Something
The Kiss That Never Ended
Grown Ups & Little Girl Crushes
Ready, Set, Chase
Ice Cream & Ch Ch Ch Changes
It's Her Time To Shine
Just Say Yes
Right On Target
Girls & Their Hockey
Morning Coffee
All In A Day, Part One
All In A Day, Part Two
Insert Foot Here
Snowflakes Aren't The Only Things Fallin
The Dawn Is Breaking
Collide
Feeling The Heartache
Room For The Cabellos?
Family Under Construction
Picture Perfect
My Place
Her Place
Dude's Got A Point
Sleepless In Camila's Bed
Lucas Learns, Lauren Teaches
The Great Detective Cabello
Ten Feet Off The Ground
Fluttered Heart
Surprised Is Served
Just Another Phone Call
Daddy Who?
When I Grow Up
Lady Killer
All That I'm Living For
Baby Packs A Punch
The Trouble With Love Is
Must Be
The Phone Call
Blanket of Security
Underneath The Cabello Household
Why So Awkward?
Just For A Moment
Lost Lovers, Forever Friends
Sleepy Head Jauregui
My Mom, My Piano Playing Hero
We Are Family
In Need Of A Cool Off
Troubled Teens
Tears of Self Deprecation
Last Day of the Year
Please Spare Me
I'm Yours Too
All I Ever Needed Was You
A Suite Night
Full House, Ace Is Low
Scribbled Note
Homeward Bound
I Don't Understand
Conspiracy
And They Called It Puppy Love
Feisty PreTeen
An Unexpected Decision
Camila, the Hero
Love At First Sight
The Engraved Guitar
Collecting Attitude
Separation
Move Along
Girl Talk
The Missing Piece
On Location
Desktop Love
First Heartbreak
It Takes Time
One Step Closer
I'm Not Dreaming
Baby Steps to Healing
Exposed
Let's Get Down to Business
No Rest for the Insatiable
Wedding Countdown
You're It For Me
You Are Now Leaving Midtown

Musician vs Rock Star

6.7K 159 25
By senseizayn

Sofia's PoV

Heavy breathing filtered the air and I released a long moan as she collapsed on top of me. It had been a year since I'd last seen her and God it felt good to 'see' her again. Her lips kissed my face and then stopped when they reached my mouth. "I've missed you," she whispered so quietly before capturing my lips in a deeper kiss.

I missed her too. But I couldn't tell her that. I turned my head to look over at the clock that was perched neatly on a small shelf in my tour bus 'room'. "I have to be in there in thirty minutes." I sat up slightly, and looked around to find a shirt.

"So be late," she groaned and moved to kiss my shoulder, "you're a big bad rock star, you can be late once in a while."

I had to smirk and then gasp as teeth sunk into my neck, nipping a biting slowly. "I really need-"

"-to be with me." She said seriously and pushed me back down, hovering over me. "Sofia," she sighed and kissed me again, "God I spent so many nights just... pining over you and walking away was the hardest thing I had to do." Her fingers tracing lightly over the inside of my thigh and then cupping me lightly.

I swallowed and bit my bottom lip, not wanting to get lost in those beautiful blue eyes. "Samantha," I breathed her name and she slipped further into me. I was lost in her.

All of her.

"Knock knock!" We heard from the front of the bus and panic rose in my eyes.

"Fuck!" I sat up quickly and threw Sammy her clothes while trying to tug mine on. I knew that voice coming down the hallway.

"Sofi, what's going on?" Sammy asked me with a deep frown. "Who is that?"

God, I so didn't need that at the moment.

"Sofi! Are you in there?" Her voice was getting closer and I realized I was busted. There was nowhere to run. I managed to pull a tank top over my head before the small sliding door opened and brown eyes locked with mine before they fell on Sammy. I watched her face fall and I exhaled slowly. "What is this?" Tracey asked and backed out of the room, covering her face before glaring at me. "What is this?!"

Yep, Tracey was my girlfriend of five months.

Sammy gave me a confused look and pulled on her jeans before pulling her messy hair back in a ponytail. "What's going on?" She looked at me and my heart dropped.

I remained quiet, not being able to find my voice.

"Answer me." Tracey said, her eyes hazy and Sammy's glistening.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and then felt myself being shoved hard against and pinned against the wall by Sam. She didn't care if I looked scared, she was pissed and hurt.

"How could you?" She hissed and then tightened her fists into a ball on either side of my head. "Who the fuck are you, Sofi?" Sammy shook her head, tears streaming down her face. She turned to face Tracey. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you two were-"

"We're over." Tracey coldly said as she threw a bouquet of roses on my messed up bed and slammed the sliding door.

I felt numb.

And dirty.

"I don't even know you anymore." Sammy frowned deeply and grabbed her coat, tugging it on.

"You knew me well enough to fuck me." I spat. I was angry and I had no one else to take it out on. I was angry at myself.

I felt a hard slap against my cheek and blue eyes blazing with anger.

"Go to hell, Cabello." Samantha Taylor whispered and grabbed her purse, walking away.

For the second and very last time.

//

"What's on your mind?" Tracey asked softly, rubbing my scalp as we were on our way to Montreal for another concert.

"Everything." I replied honestly.

"That's a world full of 'everything's' baby." She chuckled and kissed my temple while I looked out the window of my bus, watching the scenery rush by.

"Do you think they'll forgive me?" I asked quietly, biting my nails slightly. I closed my eyes when I heard her exhale slowly.

"I don't know," she replied honestly, "but the best you can do is just grovel and tell them how sorry you are," she bit her lip and looked at me, "I forgave you."

Don't remind me.

"I know." I sighed. "I hate myself."

"You'll learn to love yourself once again if you just stop thinking about yourself for once."

I sat up and glared at her. It was hard to stay pissed at Tracey as she smiled at me; she smiled because she knew that I knew that she was right.

"It's just that you've still got a big head." Tracey shrugged and raised an eyebrow. "I bet you didn't think that any of this would fall back on you when it completely backfired."

"But my dad told me not to say anything!" I reasoned.

"Sofi," she sighed and gave me that 'you can't be serious' look, "you could've said something even before Lauren got into the accident. You could've said something even before Dylan was born – you know, about Lucas. I try to understand your reasoning behind why you felt the need to keep it a secret but I can't. Not completely, anyway."

"I just thought it'd be easier." I frowned, all of a sudden my head was fuzzy, not really understanding it myself.

"For who? You or them?" Tracey patted my leg and stood up, walking towards the small fridge and grabbing a beer.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I scowled defensively.

"Maybe you're the one that didn't want to share your perfect day life with your perfect night life. You had them both close to you and you knew that if they got together again, you'd be left out," she looked around the moving bus, "kind of like now."

I blinked and stood up, shaking my head. "That's not it at all!"

"Hey," her brown eyes looked at me softly, "I'm not judging you, Sof, I just know you more than you like to think so."

"Why would I want to keep them apart?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her curiously.

"Simple," Tracey expertly popped the cap off her beer bottle and took a sip, "you were needed by both of them and if they were to reunite, you'd no longer be needed."

Huh.

Really?

"No." I scratched my forehead and shook my head. "No, that's not it."

Tracey shrugged and sat back down on the plush couch. "It's kind of like what happened with you and Sam," she spoke softly, "you wanted us both. You want things you can't have Sofi and you do everything in your power to get it. You don't mean to hurt people along the way but you do handle things carelessly."

I glared at her. "What happened between you, me and Sammy has nothing to do with Camila and Lauren."

"True, but you wanted Sammy back in your life and you wanted me in your life. You wanted Lauren in your life and you wanted Camila in your life. You held onto so many different worlds to keep them apart just so you didn't have to feel... unwanted."

I scoffed and opened my own beer bottle. "I've changed."

I think I've changed.

I wanted to change.

I didn't want to be that person everyone talked about behind their back.

I wanted to be Sofi Cabello – Musician.

Not Sofi Cabello – Rock Star.

"I'm going to bed." I said and quickly finished off my beer before throwing the bottle in the garbage.

"I didn't mean to upset you," Tracey shot up and grabbed my arm, placing her arms around my neck, "I'm sorry."

I pressed my forehead against hers and closed my eyes. "You didn't baby," I whispered honestly, "you just made me see things I tried to avoid." I kissed her softly before untangling myself from her arms.

I had to make things right again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.6K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
102K 3.2K 15
They were once best friends before the lying, cheating, and betrayal. After 5 years of being apart, will Lauren and Camila be the same after their "c...
12.3K 382 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
328K 8.6K 36
What happens when Camila finds a Girl with absolutely nothing but her son. Will Laurens hidden life come up and break her relationship with Camila...