the new boy + jjk (completed)

By _kookiedough

"I won't give up." "So? I'm not giving her to anybody." \\\ How if you were being loved by two guys at the sa... More

Greetings
#1 - Coffee Shop
#2 - First Day
#3 - That Boy
#4 - Knowing Him
#5 - Can't Lie to Yourself
#6 - The Studio
#7 - Official
#8 - Getting Closer?!
#9 - Confession
#10 - Tears
#11 - A Walk at the Park
#12 - Move On
#13 - It's Not Over
#14 - Love is Blind
#15 - Camping
#16 - Is it really a Rally Games?
#17 - Day 2
#18 - Let's End This
#19 - My Win
Summary - New Book!
#20 - Acceptance
#21 - A Fight
#22 - Encountered
#23 - Us
A G U S T D
#24 - What's wrong?
#25 - Coincidence?
#26 - A Secret I Can't Tell
#27 - Alone
#28 - Begin: Rooftop
#29 - 0.5 Percent
#30 - It All Starts Today
#31 - In The Mood for Love
#32 - How Lucky am I?
#33.2 - See You Again (Final)
Thank You !

#33.1 - See You Again (Final)

202 7 2
By _kookiedough

PART 1 / 2

Jungkook's POV

07.30 am

I kept looking at my phone screen, exactly to our chat in KakaoTalk, probably for almost half an hour yet there were still no replies from her.

"Yoora-yah, have you been busy?"

I asked myself while leaving one last glance to the screen, before changing my concern to the ceilings. I was waiting for RM Hyung to pick me up since I'd be going to SM University together with BTS.

Later on, a black van stopped in front of my house as it honked twice; it was RM hyung's car but instead, Jin Hyung was on the driver's seat. Why, did you ask? Well, RM Hyung probably messed the ride and made everyone's heart missed a beat soㅡ yeah.

Sadly with an uneasy self, I had to lock my phone screen without any replies. I grabbed my bag, wore my beanie, then headed out towards the van.

///

"Jungkookie! Why are you seems unexcited?" V Hyung, who sat aside me, noticed my gloomy mood. He was right, though. I was kinda silent on behalf of my noisy hyungs.

"What else could it be, Taehyung-ah?" J-hope answered it for me, "His precious one can't see him today."

"Ah~ It's fine, Jungkookie~ I can be your Yoora for a day!" Jimin suddenly squished my cheeks from behind as his chin rested on my head, but I abruptly smacked his arms until he went back to his seat.

"I'm okay, hyung. Let's not jump into conclusion that instant." I shed a chuckle, only to hide my real feelings.

"To be honest.." Jin continued, "If I was in Yoora's position, it would be tough for me to make such decision. She's brave enough with that."

"But B.I is only her ex anyway, why would she even care?" Suga protested.

"Maybe she still has feelings?" Jimin intentionally teased me, with his usual chuckling sound, as he emphasized the word feelings.

"I don't think Yoora is that kind of person. Maybe she only does that for some kind of apology? We all know their break up was all of a sudden and hurtful, especially for B.I." RM tried to hush their talks down.

I gave an eye to the road outside the window as the members became tongue-tied after hearing RM, then I followed with a sigh.

"Maybe." I continued, before plugging in my earphone, no longer had any interest in my surroundings.

Your POV

10.30 am

Slowly, I let out a large yawn, rubbing my puffy eyes before doing a little stretch afterward.

"Eh?" I blinked a few times to ensure what thing was beside me as I bumped to it while stretching my arms.

It was Kai. He sat on my bed, exactly next to me. Rare, but I hadn't got any clue yet.

"At the very least, finally you've woken up, sleepyhead." He spoke.

"...What?" I grunted since I first woke up only to see his annoyed look. Not a pleasing sight, you know.

I came back to my original position aka backing him with my spine, completely ignoring his presence without any ideas that I was actually late.

"Tsk, I woke up earlier just because you asked me to wake you up!" He grabbed my blanket away from my reach, "Hurry up! Or you're going to miss his flight!"

"W-WHAT?!" I roused instantly because of those two last words.

While checking the clock, I followed with a gasp after knowing the situation and how limited my time was. B.I was leaving only half an hour!

"Oppa! You should wake me earlier!" My voice rammed all over the room as I jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom, leaving my brother who couldn't stop laughing.

"Aigo~ I've tried it since an hour ago! You just wouldn't wake up. For a moment I thought you were dead~"

I quickly splashed my face with cold water just to wake me up completely, before brushing my teeth and doing all of that stuff.

Skipping breakfast, I just grabbed a random white t-shirt and paired it with ripped jeans, didn't forget to tug in the front part of the shirt. Lastly, I put on a cardigan. I didn't even care about checking myself in the mirror, I just knew it would look good.

"Goodluck." Kai cheered me while I was putting on my sneakers, so I rolled my eyes and then getting my ass outta here real fast.

"10.40 am..." I sighed, "Okay then, time for a morning run."

///

B.I's POV

10.30 am.

"Hey Mr. Airplane jamggan meomchweobwa, biga ojanha,
baram buljanha,
jigeum gamyeon wiheomhanigga"

I sang throughout the song to Hanbyul while carrying her along my way to the airport. But only until this one hyung bumped into my shoulder, making me turn my head unpleasantly.

"Ah, sorry~ sorry." Jinhwan apologized playfully as he was laughing still, joking around with the other members.

"Tsk, seriously." I nudged his shoulder with a slight of annoyance, but then my laughter followed up, filling up the happy slash sad atmosphere among us.

Really gonna miss those kids though. I thought as a smile appeared on my face.

Not long after, I arrived at my gate. While giving a smile, I put Hanbyul down, kissed her forehead, made her back to her nanny before then having a short farewell with iKON.

"You gㅡ H-hey!" My words stopped right after Jinhwan buried himself onto my chest with his tears flowing.

"I'm not ready! I'm not ready!" He whined, "Who am I going to talk with at class now?!"

"H-hey, go and make some friends out there hyung! Since when you became this pathetic? Besides, there's Yooㅡ"

My words stopped for the second time. Just earlier, I had never thought anything about her. I wished I could but, she was my first love, after all. Too precious to be forgotten in the first place.

I leisurely discharged Jinhwan's hug while seeing every other's eyes, whose a bit anxious? I just noticed that though.

"Kim Yoora. Take care of her, will you?" I smiled bitterly, "And once again, don't ever let her know about my disease. Unless you want to feel how hard my fist is!"

I tried to joke but their reaction was not in line. It was rare, super rare. None of them gave a chuckle. Instead, Bobby and Yunhyeong seemed busy at the back texting someone, while Chanwoo, Donghyuk, and Junhoe were so unsure about their act, only whispering to one another.

"Seriously, no last word to say?" I was somehow offended, "O-okay, I'm off!"

"A-AH WAIT!" Junhoe suddenly howled as his arms grabbed my shoulders, "H-hyung, let's take a... selfie?"

"Ah yes, yes~ A group photo, then you should take pictures with each of us! How 'bout that?" Donghyuk got into the conversation as well.

"Okay, theeeen~ Get into the frame, you guys!" Jinhwan quickly took his phone out from his pocket as he was already posing in front of the camera.

"Seriously..." I rolled my eyes for their silliness.

That last time went for a while before I realized it was almost time to depart, yet every time I tried to go inside, they would halt me with ridiculous stuff as in wasting the time, which I was so unsure about.

"Exactly what are you guys up to?" I grunted. My impatience was getting higher.

"J-just... wait another minute!" Yunhyeong begged pitifully, "W-we want to s-spend time a little bit more."

"Tsk. One minute." I folded my arms and started counting backward. I didn't even get what were they doing since nothing in particular happened or showed up.

"3, 2, 1." I grabbed my luggage, "That's it, I'm going. Thanks for the visit everyone, I'm sure I'll be back very soonㅡ"

"Kim Hanbin!"

Someone's voice appeared some steps before me. Of course, it abruptly stopped me again even though I knew I had really limited time.

"Pretty eonnie!" Hanbyul squealed right away.

However, now, I felt like my heart skipped a beat. My mind had a sudden blank, my whole body shivered in discomfort; I was in a mess.

I knew. I knew this voice. It belongs to...

"Kim Yoora?" I said with a soft voice yet in disbelief.

Only to see her face before I go was actually the deepest dream I'd pray for, which really was answered. Although I completely had no idea how could she know my flight schedule. But oh well, maybe this answered the boys' behavior earlier. They were waiting for her.

"W-what are you doing here?" I tried not to stutter, but it was still obvious.

From what I caught, she seemed to be badly out of breath, so I patiently waited for her to stabilize herself as she began to speak.

"What am I doing here?" She replied sarcastically, "What on earth am I doing here if it's not to see you?"

"N-no, that's not what I mean. I'm just..."

"Surprised, aren't you?" She cut my words while giving a giggle to the boys behind her.

Indeed, I felt really happy by seeing her. But now, I just realized how foolish I was for not giving her any proper goodbyes ever since that incident at the park with Jungkook. For her, it might not be a big problem, yet, for me...

"You dummy!" She suddenly flicked my forehead which made me winch in pain.

"Ah! Hey, what is it this time?! You kept surprising me." I protested, even so, I really was enjoying our very last time.

"I'm just pissed off with you for not saying any good words before your flight!"

Yoora crossed her arms into her chest, but it only took a brief second before she suddenly put a heavy sigh with her face showing blues.

"...I'm sorry" She heavily said, her eyes were avoiding me, "I've hurt you so many times, yet I'm forcing you to keep acting fine like nothing happened."

"That's why I came here, to sincerely apologize." She continued.

Apologize? Duh. Even if she came here only to bid a normal goodbye, I'd be dying in happiness already.

"Apology, huh? Well, but I think this is better." I leaned closer, "Can I... hug you? Just one last time?"

After I said that, those boys at the back started howling while Yoora kept her mouth shut, probably in a shock.

"Hey! What are you thinking about, hyung?!" Junhoe shouted, "She's Jungkook's girlfriend! Not yours!"

"Seriously, don't be so flirty!" Bobby added.

"Shut up!" I raised my voice a bit, "It's justㅡ it's just a friendly hug anyway!"

"Ah... Iㅡ" She blinked a few times, seemed like she was really confused about what to ask so I cut her flustered self.

I hugged her abruptly no matter what. I just hugged her really tight. I wouldn't waste any second of this time before I go to America. I wouldn't go with a heart full of regrets.

"Thank you." I said between the hug, neglecting those screams from the boys and Hanbyul, "Thank you and I'm sorry for not telling you anything before."

With a heavy heart, I had to let go of her presence from my arms. It felt really painful, as it grew widely around my chest.

"Thank you once again, Yoora-yah." I smiled as I grabbed my luggage, "And don't worry, I already forgive you since long ago. Even if you don't ask for an apology, I'd still forgive you."

I turned my body around after waving my hands to all of them before me. I noticed Yoora dropped a bit of tear but if I came back, I'm afraid that I'd lose my control over her.

"Hyung! Take care!"

"Take care!!"

"Call us whenever you've arrived!"

"Don't ever forget us, you fool!"

"Have a safe flight, hyung!"

"I'll miss you so muchh!"

Each of the boys yelled their lungs out like they didn't care about people around them, all of which were sending glances because of how weird and loud they were.

But I didn't feel any second-hand embarrassment though, they were my family anyway.

I gave a last glance at Yoora too while keeping the smile stayed on my face. She wept those tears, then replied to me with her heartwarming, angelic smile.

"See you again, Kim Hanbin." Her faint voice reached me, it was also the last thing I heard from her.

"See you." I whispered to myself while still looking at her until this hazy glass door blocked our sight, it was when I realized that I needed to get back to reality.

I walked to my seat in the first-class section, then quickly settling all things down and got comfortable. As usual, I'd pick the nearest one to the window. The feeling of peeking through it was just the best, it gave my mind such ease.

I could see the ground gradually faded, replaced by this foggy, cloudy air that cut the sight off. Soon after, only the clear blue sky accompanied me as I groped my sweater, hardly bearing the pain which was coming again; attacking me.

"Tsk." My anger grew miserably.

"I'll tell you why I left. One day, if we meet again." I thought, trying really hard not to let these tears drop.

"I hope it's possible, Yoora-yah."

Your POV 

His smile towards me brought tears around my eyes, and only in a short moment, they finally escaped. I immediately wiped it out as I didn't want anyone to pity me. In return, I could only give him a smile back.

Slowly but surely, his presence faded away leaving all of us behind.

///

"I'm glad, we're glad you came." Bobby patted my head softly.

"Ah, yes. I'm glad I did too." I smiled, before reaching my phone in my pocket to see what time it was. 10.45 am.

"Guys, I... I gotta go first." I said, "Anyway, I deeply thank all of you for waiting earlier. It's definitely something I can't do alone."

"It's no big deal, Yoora." Some of them replied.

"You're going now? Don't you want to have some food beforehand? You, by the way, look kinda pale." Yunhyeong put his concern on me.

He was right, I didn't get to stuff myself beforehand. But the time was ticking. Even if I didn't get to watch Jungkook, I had to be there on post-performance.

"No, I'll pass." I smiled while walking backward, getting ready to run against the clock.

"Why is that, Yoora?" They whined.

"I heard BTS has an act somewhere, aight? And your boyfriend is performing." Bobby seemed curious, "Seems like she's busy guys, let's just let her go."

"You got me! He's performing at SM University." I waved my hand as I started to rush, "Thanks, Bobby. Well then, see you guys at school!"

"W-what? SM University?! That place is likeㅡ a 40 minutes walk from here!" Donghyuk gasped, followed by the others.

I only exchanged them with a prompt goodbye before I went out from the airport. The weather that day was not so friendly though. Humid, but a bit chilly at the same time. Plus the sun was so radiant that I had to squint my eyes. This sounded hyperbolic but the heat felt like it was piercing through your skin.

But I couldn't just stay there, grunt for the cursed weather, or search for ice cream. Jungkook was waiting for me, we promised to meet at the backstage.

"It's going to be a long day." I sighed. 

[a/n : longest update ever lmaoo]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 15.5K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...
58K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
13.4K 595 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
6.2K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...