Arakita x f!reader (yowamushi...

Od illimin

A long forgotten sight. A long forgotten feeling. As a freshman you are attending the famous Yonan university... Více

An Instant
New Beginning
The rude sleeper
An even ruder person
Dreamless Dreams
The awful driver
Payback
Admire
New Friend? New enemy?
It's pointless
Refusal
And now?
It can't get any more awkward, can it?
First base???No, wait...already HOMERUN????
Closer
Even worse
HUH
Truth my ass
Pat Pat
Secret date
Confession Time
Shall we end this?
Kitten
Pepsi
Second
Sleep (Ending 1)
It's over (Ending 1)
Ah I get it...again (Ending 1)
Memory (Ending 1)
Epilogue (1st ending)
Surprise (Ending 2)
I wonder (Ending 2)
I like you (Ending 2)
Epilogue (Ending 2)
Don't you dare ever again (Bonus chap)
For you, all over again...no matter what it takes (Bonus chapter 2 for ending 1)

Fools (Ending 1)

746 45 8
Od illimin

Even if he was avoiding you since the incident, two weeks have passed and now he's back to normal ((and stronger than ever lol)).

"Hey~" he spoke with his usual endeavour.

"Hey Machimiya," you walked with him to the first lecture.

"Do you want to know what I did on the weekend?"

"I can't really say I'm interested to be honest."

"I didn't know you cared that much for me ~ Fine because it's you, I'll tell you," he grinned.

"Which part of not interested did you no-"

"So, I was at, "he sat down in the middle row, you joined him.

"McDonalds," he finished.

"Amazing, Machimiya. Just what I wanted to know."

"And I saw, " he continued, you rolled your eyes.

"Arakita sitting in the seat next to me. I was thinking that it was pretty rare seeing him there, when Kinjou came up carrying two orders on a tray. Arakita said 'you're so slow! I was about to turn into a grandpa!' and Kinjou said 'even if you turn into a grandpa, you'll still wait, won't you?' Arakita looked down and said with embarrassment 'Don't be an idiot....' My french fries tasted salty." ((Credit to pedalbot))

"I think my papers are salty now."

"I know right? Arakita's such a great guy."

You looked at him with a I'm-so-done-with-you-expression.

"And why did you have to tell me that?"

"Because I knew you'd understand me!" he took your hands in his and shook them hard.

"That's why we get along!" he snivelled.

"Yea..." you patted him on his shoulders.

"So are Kinjou and Sara-gurl ~ dating?"

You've long stopped questioning Machimiya's way of speaking.

"Nope," you popped the 'p'.

"Eh~ Why not?"

"They realised they're not fit for each other."

"Oh I see. And you and the captain?" he made small hearts with his fingers. 

You were quiet for a second before you answered:

"We are not dating. It's true-" you spoke louder to prevent Machimiya from interrupting,  "that we went on a few dates but that's it."

"So you remain friends, hmm?"

"Yep"

"I see, sad...No romance unfolding between both couples..." Machimiya rubbed his hands.

"I love your stars," he whispered.

"What?" you questioned him.

"Nothing my dear," he touched your shoulders and turned you to the big blackboard in the front.

???

________

Should I go to the library or not?

You were lost in your thoughts. Suddenly a girl with a short brown bob appeared in front of you.

"Hey," she gave you a bright smile.

"Hmm, do we know each other?" politely you smiled back.

"How can you forget me?" she seemed hurt nevertheless her smile gained back its brilliance.

"I was the one who showed you the way when Machmiya called you out to apologise!"

Huh? Was there such a person? Too many things have been going on lately.

You tried not to be rude and said excited back:

"Oh yea! Now I remember! Thank you for your help!" you continued to lie.

"Machimiya's such an idiot right?" her bright green eyes that were on you just a moment ago now focused on something behind you.

"But it wouldn't be so bad to date him, I guess," she whispered.

"Huh?" you weren't sure if you heard her right.

"Nothing. I've got to go, It was nice meeting you," before she was about to walk away, she added:

"by the way, I'm-"

Just in that moment Arakita walked past, your eyes widened. The girl whose name you didn't catch, waved you goodbye. You waved back.

"A-Arakita wait!" you sprinted up to him.

"Let's get lunch shall we?" you smiled at him however he just turned away again.

'Let's stop this. I'm done playing with you.'

You didn't know what he meant so you watched him leave again.

This time, however, you balled your fist:

"I'm not going to let you get away with this again!"

You shouted, ran up to him one more time and tackled him onto the ground. 

Your face was inches away from his and you stared at each other, other students were staring at you, you stared back at them, they averted their eyes, you continued to stare at them, they quickly walked away, you stared back at each other. (( wow that was one hell of a ride))

"Arakita..." you said softly, he looked away.

"Why are you avoiding me again? I-It's not fair, I thought we were friends," the sadness in your voice surprised you but you should start being honest.

He still didn't say anything and continued to look away. Feeling exasperated you buried your head in his chest. As much as you would've liked to see his reaction you didn't want him to see yours so you kept your head down and tugged on his shirt.

I...I don't want to lie anymore, you thought. 

It floated around in your mind until you realised you said them out loud.

"Lie about what?" he finally spoke.

You looked at him and he sat up however you were still on his lap and this time you buried your head in your hands. All of a sudden you felt a hand touching your head. He was patting you! You felt this was familiar.

"I'm not dating the captain! I like him but not romantically!" you muffled from your hands.

"I see," his hand moved down to the back of your head and softly pushed you towards his chest.

You didn't care if you were in the middle of the hallway but you guessed that no one else was present anyways.

"Y-You know Arakita. There's this guy I like but I don't know...no I don't think he likes me back."

Arakita continued to pat your head.

"Then he's a stupid fool," it was the first time you heard Arakita's voice being so soft.

Your eyes met however you pulled away first and whispered:

"Yes he's really a fool.."

"Arakita," you spoke normally again, "Is there someone you like?"

This time it was his turn to look away.

"Not really, I guess..."

"I see..." you felt like crying, so you freed yourself from his embrace and stood up.

"Are you still up for lunch?" you asked him while stretching yourself.

Before you knew it, his hair tickled your face and you felt his arms wrap around your back.

"She's also a fool, you know," he whispered softly, "And a stupid midget to add."

The tears finally rolled down your face.

"Ah, I see."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

42.9K 756 9
Random TsukiKage and Iwaoi one shots (mostly tsukikage) How to tell which chapter is which Tsukikage 🎈 Iwaoi ☕ (This is not character x reader I d...
220K 4.9K 64
"𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔" | |____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻, 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 �...
144K 6.2K 90
Y/N has a dark past filled with violence, scheming, and manipulation. In the pursuit of a changed lifestyle, Y/N enrolls in Tokyo Metropolitan Advan...
35K 725 15
「completed」 here's a collection of hiro x reader one-shots ! enjoy ! (note that recent chapters have better writing aha) (the last two are a snacc) h...