Arakita x f!reader (yowamushi...

By illimin

A long forgotten sight. A long forgotten feeling. As a freshman you are attending the famous Yonan university... More

An Instant
New Beginning
The rude sleeper
An even ruder person
Dreamless Dreams
The awful driver
Payback
Admire
New Friend? New enemy?
It's pointless
Refusal
And now?
It can't get any more awkward, can it?
First base???No, wait...already HOMERUN????
Closer
Even worse
HUH
Truth my ass
Pat Pat
Secret date
Confession Time
Shall we end this?
Kitten
Pepsi
Second
Fools (Ending 1)
It's over (Ending 1)
Ah I get it...again (Ending 1)
Memory (Ending 1)
Epilogue (1st ending)
Surprise (Ending 2)
I wonder (Ending 2)
I like you (Ending 2)
Epilogue (Ending 2)
Don't you dare ever again (Bonus chap)
For you, all over again...no matter what it takes (Bonus chapter 2 for ending 1)

Sleep (Ending 1)

770 46 26
By illimin

It was awkward.

It was so awkward.

After what happened last week you couldn't look at Arakita anymore.

It...it was just utterly and absolutely impossible.

Even being near him, feeling his presence made your heart go crazy and your whole body tingle.

It was not possible.

Now that you 'kinda' confessed to each other. It was even more weird.

"Oi" 

"Eeek" you made an unnaturally high squeaky noise.

"What the fuck was that?"

Even if you were at the start of your relationship you realised pretty quickly Arakita wouldn't suddenly change into a sweetheart. To be able to date him you need to be mentally strong against his verbal abuse.

At least he stopped calling you 'midget', not really tho, he'd still call you that occasional when he was annoyed with you and wanted to make that clear. However, that actually backfired because every time he would call you that, you'd get even more angry and annoying. Although you refused to look or touch him even during your arguments.

No, touching was totally forbidden. You made that clear to him since that day. But he looked at you with an expression that was completely new to you and asked 'not even patting'? Your heart made jumps, you had to control yourself and say:

"No, not even pats."

Although you loved those, including his hugs, holding his hand and...and everything...

T-That's it, you stood up and wanted to walk out however Arakita stopped you:

"Where are you going to?"

"Somewhere," you answered meekly.

"Oh I see, sorry."

Huh? Sorry? You and sorry?

"I didn't know you wanted to go out on a date," he added nonchalantly.

D-Date? That word....out of your mouth?

He stood up from the sofa and put on his jacket:

"What? You wanted to go right?"

"Y-Yea but..."

He looks damn good in that jacket. Too good. Ffs, stop looking so good. Damn it!

Arakita started to close in to you holding up your jacket this time.

"W-What are you doing?" you asked, moving backwards until you hit the wall.

"Put your jacket on of course"

"W-What? Since when are you so tame? I can put it on myself."

He stopped walking towards you thinking for a second and then approached you again.

"But isn't this stuff a boyfriend usually does for his girlfriend?"

W-What? How can those words come out of your mouth so easily? You? You are the least person that would say this!

 Terrified of Arakita's sudden change you pointed your finger at him and shouted:

"Shut up. We aren't that close now to be c-called that! OK?!!!!"

He just shrugged his shoulders and was close enough for your bodies to touch. He matched his height to yours. You closed your eyes.

"Now," you heard him whisper in your ear, "don't make it harder than it is ok?"

Like honey, you thought while melting under his gaze.

"Be a good girl and put the jacket, I'm fucking holding right now, on, ok?"

Oh gosh, swearing makes his voice even more attractive.

'Kinky', cursed through your mind.

"NOOO!" you screamed, slapped the jacket out of his hands then proceeded to slap him and ran away from the corner that trapped you.

Arakita rubbed his cheek and returned to his usual angry behaviour:

"What the fuck? Why the hell would you slap your boyfriend?"

"SHUT UP! DON'T SAY THAT FUCKING WORD!"

"HUH?" Arakita started shouting too.

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULDN'T I SAY THAT IF THAT'S WHAT I AM?"

"BECAUSE YOU AREN'T! THAT'S WH-"

Suddenly someone banged on the door. Arakita opened the door to reveal the sight of an annoyed dude.

"Stop fucking screaming," the dude screamed.

"I can hear you two idiots from the next door. What are you doing? Murdering each other?"

And so it continued. You both had to listen to the old dude screaming lectures at you about how bad screaming was and how it disturbed the neighbours. Soon enough other neighbours came out and screamed at the dude to shut up and then....well anyone could guess what happened next.

-------

Both of you decided to leave his apartment and go out for a walk. In the end, Arakita insisted on putting the jacket on for you. Pouting you looked away, the cold wind blew in your face and out of reflex you squeezed his hand. He squeezed back.

You didn't have to worry about the coldness in your face anymore it was already  replaced by the heat. He also insisted on holding hands. Your resolve not to touch him faded away just like that. You guessed Arakita could be pretty romantic however his attitude made you doubt it in return.

"The only reason why I am holding your hand is to not have to find your curious ass sitting somewhere on a branch...If you want to do it you can at least drag me with you," he added quietly while he looked away. You were so tempted to poke his cheeks but feared he'd bite your finger off so you restrained yourself.

You sighed, Arakita held your hand tighter. You hid your face deeper in his scarf. Yes, his scarf and it smelled so good.

"Shut up. Don't get the wrong idea. The only reason why I gave you the scarf is because I don't want the hassle having to look after you when you catch a freaking cold."

That made you smile.

"What are you smiling for?"

"Nothing," you simply said and started dragging him.

"What are you doing? Where are we going? Oi!"

"To my place!"

He stood still and you stumbled backwards, you looked at him.

"W-We are going to do what?"

Huh? Is he maybe embarrassed?

You grinned.

"Tch. What is that grin for?"

"Hoho, are you scared to go to a girl's room?"

"S-Shut up. It's not like that! I just don't want to see your disgusting room!"

"I beg your pardon my room is super clean unlike your apartment!"

Well, at least you hoped. You slept the last few days at his place so you forgot the state you left your room in.

"So?" you asked in anticipation.

"It's not bad I guess," with his hands in his pockets, he walked into your room. 

Your room was pretty big for a dorm. Arakita went to your desk and sat down on the chair and spun around.

"Ok," he said and stood up again, "Let's sleep."

"What? It's only 6 pm."

"So? I'm tired."

"But-"

"No buts."

On Arakita's command you had to get changed, brush your teeth and wait until he was ready.

"Ok," he repeated himself.

"Let's sleep," he rolled down the shutters and turned off the light.

"Huh but where do you sleep?" you asked him.

"On the bed of course," he sat down.

"Hah? I'm not gonna sleep on the floor. How can you let your girlf- girlf- How can you let a girl sleep on the floor?"

"I don't. You sleep on the bed."

"Oh ok, so you sleep on the floor?"

"No, I sleep on the bed."

"Eh? But where do I sleep?"

"On the bed, of course."

"But you are sleeping there."

Arakita was visible getting annoyed of the conversation. You could see it despite the darkness.

"Yes, I'm sleeping there, you are sleeping there. Ok? Get it in your stupid head. We are sleeping together. Don't let me spell it out for you."

"No!" you shouted, "I'm never ever, ever, ever, ever gonna sleep with yo-"

"You finished?" he interrupted you and pulled you closer to him.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and you were standing while he embraced you. Your heart was beating fast. It was too much.

"L-Let me go. W-What are you doing?"

However, Arakita continued by resting his head on your tummy. 

Lost for words you gave in and patted him. You could hear him grunt and with a mighty pull you landed on the bed. Covering your eyes you turned over to the wall. You could feel how Arakita lifted the blanket and pulled it over you. You wanted to tell him not to touch you but it was too late. He'd already pulled you into a hug from behind with one arm around your stomach.

Ah this is seriously too much. H-How am I supposed to fall asleep like that?

You wanted to shift your position around but as soon as you tried you could hear Arakita lightly snoring and soon you also fell asleep.

---------------

Ok, so this is the first ending. Next week I'll be uploading the rest of the ending in one go (3 chaps+epilogue).

This is the original story idea I had. However when I first started this story, I intended to keep it short and give it a normal happy ending. But ideas just kept coming.

This ending popped up when I was writing the flashback and I'm just trying this concept out. Honestly, I like the second ending way more because it fits the story better imo.

This one almost borders on being ridiculous lol

And well yeah, I still hope you continue reading this and look forward to the other ending.

Thank you^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
225K 5.2K 29
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆" You meet tons of faces. From students, to parents and to other teachers and such, but there's always favori...
229K 5K 63
𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 𝙔/𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝...
92.6K 2.3K 28
꧁ "𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 " -𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 ꧂ ꧁ I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...