Arakita x f!reader (yowamushi...

By illimin

A long forgotten sight. A long forgotten feeling. As a freshman you are attending the famous Yonan university... More

An Instant
New Beginning
The rude sleeper
An even ruder person
Dreamless Dreams
The awful driver
Payback
Admire
New Friend? New enemy?
It's pointless
Refusal
And now?
It can't get any more awkward, can it?
First base???No, wait...already HOMERUN????
Closer
HUH
Truth my ass
Pat Pat
Secret date
Confession Time
Shall we end this?
Kitten
Pepsi
Second
Fools (Ending 1)
Sleep (Ending 1)
It's over (Ending 1)
Ah I get it...again (Ending 1)
Memory (Ending 1)
Epilogue (1st ending)
Surprise (Ending 2)
I wonder (Ending 2)
I like you (Ending 2)
Epilogue (Ending 2)
Don't you dare ever again (Bonus chap)
For you, all over again...no matter what it takes (Bonus chapter 2 for ending 1)

Even worse

790 46 19
By illimin

"There you are. Are you alright?" Sara asked as she joined you walking down the hallway to the next lecture.

"Yes," you replied, "Why you asking?"

"Oh, I guess you haven't heard it yet."

"Heard what?"

"The rumours" your friend nervously answered.

"About me?"

She nodded.

"They got even worse."

"Why?"

"Because apparently...you've done it this time with Arakita."

"WHAT?" you dropped your bag on the floor and refused to walk from the spot.

"Can we please go," your friend pleaded as she picked up your bag and pushed you ahead.

"Why are they thinking that?"

"Because you spent the night before yesterday at his place, right?"

You nodded.

"And well the next day you didn't come so that's how people counted 1 and 1 together and-"

"What do you mean 'counted 1 and 1 together'? Just because I spent the night at his place since there were no buses running anymore and I couldn't wake up the other day to go to classes I'm suddenly a slut?"

Yes, a slut because apparently in addition, in only your 2nd term of your first year, you've already done it with Kinjou, Machimiya and the captain too. You're a 'disgusting cheater' on top of that.

"I know you didn't but that's what's been going around lately."

"Amazing and now? What did Arakita say?"

"Well, when some guys asked him yesterday, he just said shut up and f*** off."

"Sounds like him but he made it worse, that idiot. But how did it get out in the first place? Only Kinjou, Machimiya, Arakita and I know about it."

"I don't know, sorry."

"Nah it's alright."

__________

"So it was you, huh? Machimiya?"

"Oh are you alright? I was worried about you and Arakita didn't want to say anything."

Machimiya grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Cut the crap and tell me did you tell everyone that I stayed at Arakita's place?"

"Hmm? Oh well that, yea I guess I kinda did."

"What do you mean you guess you kinda did," you raised your voice with every word. You were currently in one of the gardens and found Machimiya under a tree with his friends. With a glare you shooed them away.

"Well, it just kinda slipped out, I guess. Don't be so angry~"

"Shut it. Because of your carelessness all those rumors are going around!"

"Oh you mean about you sleeping around? Well, why don't we," he pulled you towards him so you fell onto his chest and lap, 

"make them true? You can start with me and then continue with -"

He couldn't speak any further, you slapped him. Tears started welled up.

No, don't show any weakness. You are not like this.

"Oh that wasn't necessary," his eyes, this time, were mocking you. 

He leaned closer to you again and whispered in your ear:

"That's what you get for being a bitch and meddling around with things you are not supposed to, you little slut."

With that he got up and left without saying anything else. You were on our knees and couldn't believe what's just happened. Did Machimiya plan everything from the beginning? Was he only approaching you to make your life worse?

You didn't know anymore. You thought, apart form him being annoying and creepy, he was actually a decent guy you could be friends with. But it looked like you were completely wrong. 

Why was he doing this? Out of spite? Out of fun? Revenge? What? Why exactly was he doing this?

You knew Machimiya only for a few days and that was good because if it had been longer, you didn't know what you could've told him.

____________

Frustrated you were on your way back home. Somehow you were able to survive the day. Although you weren't sure you could keep this up because in every class you had to endure stares and whispers from everyone. They even pointed at you laughing and to think they should be grown ups. 

Such stuff shouldn't even make any differences anymore, shouldn't uni be all about studying until you puke, party until you puke and sleep around until you puke? ((Pls don't take it serious especially the last one, btw actually nobody rly cares in uni with whom you sleep. You could even sleep with the prof and the students don't care, well but I guess it still differs from uni to uni and places)) 

Why did it matter if you did sleep with anyone? Why was everyone so judgmental?

You crossed the street and went to buy groceries. Absentminded you wandered through the store.

You know what, screw this. Just gonna buy cup noodles. I couldn't care less.

Back in your room you hid under your blanket while slurping ramen and watched your favourite show.

_______

"Oh, fancy seeing ya here."

"Hey captain," you waved at him as he walked towards you with Kinjou. 

"Haha, no y'call me captain, too?"

"Why not," you laughed.

"She's right, captain," Kinjou added and sat next to you on the bench.

"Yea captain, I'm always right."

"Stop teasing me, will ya. Being called captain feels like a load of responsibility and I just want to live a laid-back life, y'know."

"Never intended, captain."

"I agree, captain."

"Idiots...leave that matter aside tho, I heard what happened."

"What do you mean."

"The rumors," he plumped on the bench next to you.

"Oh, I'm sorry captain for dragging you into this."

"Nah it's alright. I'm worried about ya, tho. Don't worry, I told everyone we've never did such a thing and are just friends."

"Same applies to me," Kinjou added while polishing his sunglasses. You gave them a bright smile.

"Thank you. You guys are legends."

"Do you know how this happened?" Kinjou questioned.

"Well someone talked crap, how else could this've happened?"

"Do you know who?"

"I...I don't know," for some reason you didn't want to tell them about Machimiya, what he said yesterday hurt you a lot. Being verbally abused like this wasn't something you wanted everyone to know.

"I see."

"Oh, time to go. Sorry but if ya'll need anything, tell me and I'll be coming biking to ya," he winked and sprinted away. You just laughed him goodbye.

"Are you sure you don't know who it is?"

"Why you asking?"

"Because I thought you just didn't want to tell it in front of the captain."

"I'm sorry Kinjou but I really don't know."

"Hmm ok."

You felt too ashamed to look at him. Kinjou was an amazing friend and you just lied to him even if it was justified you shouldn't have done that. He would've helped you and sharing the burden would be better than to take on this problem on your own.

"Shall we go?" you stood up.

"To where?"

"The lecture."

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Huh why?"

"The lecture's been cancelled, that's why you've been sitting here, right?"

"Oh, haha yea, I guess," you sat back down on the bench. 

An awkward silence.

"So you're ok with it?"

"What do you mean?" you raised an eyebrow.

"How are you coping with the rumours? It must be hard on you."

"Thanks for worrying but I'm able to make it through," you assured him with a smile.

"Great what are you going to do now?Knowing you, you won't take the rumours just like that and let them bring you down."

"Oh, yes. I already have a plan. I'm gonna make the person pay for this."

_____________

Ahhhh I'm sorry this chapter is so bad but let's say this whole 'arc' is bad haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4K 26
❪ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥, 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖺�...
42.9K 756 9
Random TsukiKage and Iwaoi one shots (mostly tsukikage) How to tell which chapter is which Tsukikage 🎈 Iwaoi ☕ (This is not character x reader I d...
1.5K 42 16
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝...
209K 4.9K 29
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆" You meet tons of faces. From students, to parents and to other teachers and such, but there's always favori...