mahishmathi watches the future

Von kichu110

Mahishmathi watches the movie In the past along with royal family of kunthala and four visitors from the futu... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
break
chapter -8
chapter -9
chapter - 10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter -17
chapter - 18
chapter - 20
chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
not a chapter
chapter - 24
letter
chapter - 25
omake
chapter - 26
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter -35

chapter - 19

1.3K 51 0
Von kichu110

Mahishmathi pov

The people of mahishmathi gazed at the screen as to not miss anything.

Shiva frowns as Kattapa gets into his knees and calls him Bahubali. He did not understand why he did that. Kattapa then moves closer to Shiva and takes his foot and keeps it on his bald head. Shiva was shocked.

Kattapa was happy more than ever. He remembered keeping little Shiva's feet on his head 25 years ago. Devasena was very happy. She stood by a tree, she smiled brightly.

Everyone was smiling at their prince.

Every Mahismati soldier bowed down to Shiva. The head of the rebel group recognizes Shiva as his nephew too. He falls into his knees followed by Avantika and others.

Scene change.

Its morning time on screen.

The sun has risen and the day was clear. Shiva stood facing a tree angrily, as he didn't understand what happened last night. Why were they paying him respects?

Shiva turns around to see Kattapa thanking his mother Sanga.
"I am very thankful to you. You saved our prince and took care of him for all these years. I don't know how to thank you."

Sanga was speechless.

Kattapa walks towards Shiva. Shiva angrily looks at Kattapa and screams,

The people of mahishmathi wanted to see the reaction of the son of their amarendra.

Shiva asked
"Why do i see doubt and worry on my mother 's face instead of mother's love?

Why do these people who are strangers to me, treating me as god all of a sudden?

Why are there tears in my eyes by seeing her(Devasena) crying? Why am I shaking with barely suppressed rage at seeing her injuries? Tell me why?

Afterall, WHO AM I?"

Hearing this devasena and bahubali felt like they were getting stabbed to their hearts. For their son to not even know about them was top much. They moved to sit beside mahendra, his wife and devasena sr.

Hearing Shiva's question Kattapa boldly says,

"You are the result of your birth mother Devasena's twenty five years of waiting. You are the price of queen mother, Shivgami's sacrifice!
You are the son of our God Amrendra bahubali..

YOU ARE MAHENDRA BAHUBALI!

You are the heir of the MAHISMATI kingdom!"

************************
Hearing this the people from the past looked at mahendra then at his parents...

Then kattappa begins to narrate on screen

Kattappa pov

"Mahendra your history begins fifty years before your birth"

Suddenly raja guru calls out " this story is known by even the sand particle of Mahishmathi. What is the reason for repeating it?"

A note flutters down to him....

It read
"Simply because it allows devasena and her family yo find out , what made amarendra bahubali the man he is today. The man she gave her heart and fell in love with"
*flashback*

Around 50 years back from today dear, your grandfather mahadev was the king of Mahismati kingdom. He was younger brother of Bhjialadev. Bhijaladev couldn't win the throne because he was discriminated from others. People didn't chose his as their king as his left hand is paralysed. This created hatred for King mahadev.

Soon, during a war your grandfather lost his life. Meanwhile, your grandmother was giving birth to a baby.Your father.

At the same time, bhijaladev's wife Shivgami gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She named him Bhalal. The queen also gave birth to a baby boy, but she didn't survive.

As soon as Shivgami got to know about it , she accepted that baby as her own.

When she was looking at the baby he caught her hands . it took great effort to free her hands from the baby's hold.

Sivagami devi , looked into the baby's eyes, smiles and whispers,"Bahubali"

This brought a nostalgic look to sivagami as if remembering those golden days.

Young and beautiful Shivgami, holding her little son Bhalal walks into the palace and stands infront of the throne. She watches the cheif commander trying to smooth talk the people to get the throne.

It made Shivgami furious to see that they weren't concerned about the death of king and queen. But they were trying to take the throne for themselves.

She speaks loudly, "Loyal guards of the Mahismati kingdom stand beside me."

Chief commander teases,"Who will stand behind a women?"

Shivgami ignores him as the advisor along with few men stand behind her.

She immediately raises her voice and screams," KATTAPA!!"

Kattapa comes running towards the court with sword in his hand and bows down to Shivgami,"What's your command,my queen?"

Shivgami angrily says,"These people have lost their minds. Their minds have become dirty. Go shower them with blood!!"

Kattapa starts killing chief's men and soldiers of Mahismati also help him to do so.

The cheif angrily comes walking towards Shivgami and lifts his sword.
He asks her " you stabs me in the back using my people . what is this treachery.?"

To this sivagami replies " this is not treachery Marthanda, This is Royal Justice" and Immediately removes the knife she was hiding in her waist band behind her saree, throws it at him, cutting his neck open.

Watching the justice being server the people of the past began to praise "raja matha sivagami".....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.4K 8.5K 46
Yesterday I saw you with a different eye Today you became a memory forever ❤️ Let's see how Love blooms between Ashok Kumar and Shyla Rajesh Ashwin a...
38.6K 1.4K 22
One shots of mahi with ict and his family
Life Of Rawtes Von Khushi7137

Aktuelle Literatur

33.5K 2.6K 20
Peep in to have a look at the life of the Rawte siblings.
28K 1.5K 18
Peep in to know