chapter - 21

Sivagami pov

Baahubali and bhalal were equally competent to each other in fighting skills.

After Bhalal showed the people and Cheifs his abilities, everyone starts praising him. Bahubali walks towards Bhalal, praises him and whispers,"When I'll become the King, you'll be my senapati !"

Bhalal frowns as Bahubali walks away. He then smirks taking it as a challenge.

Kattapa says to Shivgami,"Both of your sons are equally competent to each other. They both are a great warriors. They both are brilliantly educated in terms of knowledge, leadership and sacred rules of our Kingdom. How are you going to choose our King, Shivgami Devi?"

When the film was happening she was reliving these incidents in her mind.

Shivgami smiles as she watches both her sons training themselves,"God is making it difficult for me to choose our King by making both my sons equally strong and smart."

Shivgami looks at her advisor and says,"Make their challenges tougher. We have to choose one as soon as possible!"

************

Devasena jr. Pov

Shivgami Devi was already stressed about choosing one of her sons as the king of Mahismati. Just then, another problem arised in the kingdom. One of their men became a traitor. He killed their guards and broke into the palace. He stole the secrets of the kingdom and ran away.

"Shivgami Devi, Traitor! Saket is a traitor!" Shouts one of the soldiers.

"What's wrong? Tell me in detail."

"Last night, saket killed two of our men and stole the confidential secrets of our kingdom and ran away!"

Shivgami's face fills with anger. She calls Kattapa and commands,"Inform this to both our heirs, and tell them to take action against it. Now!"

Learning about the traitor who told the enemy about their lands secrets made the public call for his head .

Only after the assuarence of sivagami that he was already executed stopped this public's protest.

Kattapa nods and leaves immediately.

Shigatpuri was a place where all thieves, murderers roam freely. No soldiers or any one from the kingdom were not allowed there. If any of them sneaked in, and if they were caught, they were killed then and there itself.

     Women go there too, to please the men. Bahubali and Bhalal were sure that Saket was hiding there. So they changed their appearance, and went there to find him.

Bahubali and Bhalal walk into Shigatpuri. There were men drunk and dancing with women. They saw few men shouting at a man,"who are you? And why have you brought a knife in here? Are you from the kingdom?", saying that, the man stabs him to death.

Bhalal raises his brows and says to Bahubali,"If only our guards were this careful". They both chuckle.

Baahu walks towards the man who sells
bhaang . He asks him to give a huge pot of bhaang. The man refuses and asks him,"Do you have the money?"

Bahubali removes a bag full of gold coins and throws at him and says,"I need you to give Bhang to each and every man present here... as much as they want!"

Bahubali gets involved with everyone pretty quickly. The women threw themselves on him.

When devasena saw this she became slightly jealous, even though she was sure of bahubalis love for her , hearing his soothing words was always enticing to her.

Bahubali's eyes kept searching for Saket.

Soon Bhalal whistles from far away indicating that he has found him. He immediately leaves the place and starts running. Saket runs far followed by bahubali and Bhalal.

Saket reach near a cliff. Baahubali comes near him with a very long rope while Bhalal had a sword in his hand.

"I'd rather die than getting beaten by them to death",Saket whispers to himself and jumps off the cliff of the hill.

Bahubali immediately throws one end of the rope to Bhalal and tightens his grip on the other end of the rope and jumps. He catches Saket.

Bhalal had a perfect opportunity to let Bahubali die, and win the throne for himself. He loosens his grip around the rope. Soon the rope slips out of Bhalal's hand.

When she saw this Sivagami devi was taken aback. To know that her eldest son was ready to kill his little brother to remove the obstacle for his kingship destroyed any of her doubts about his manipulations......