chapter -8

Next morning everyone came to the throne room in the morning.
The only one missing was bhallas friend sethupathi. Who was currently being held in handcuffs for attempted murder of the visitors on order of bhala

Pov

He couldn't believe himself he finally made it.
The area was all covered with snow. He walks into the forest. There was less snow inside the forest.

Shiva kept moving forward until he hears someone rushing through the bushes. A woman comes out rushing through the bushes, it looked like she was running from someone.

People began to look at the screen then at avanthika . they too saw a close resemblence between the two.

Shiva hid behind a tree and had a close look at the woman. She looked so much like the girl he imagined. Was she the same girl he was thinking about all night?

The girl he thought about was beautifully dressed, looked like a goddess. Meanwhile this woman, who looked exactly liked her, her face were muddy. Her clothers were dirty too. She looked like she was a fighter.

Devasena was proud of her son for choosing such a capable queen for him. Then she looked at the screen.

His chain of thoughts broke as he saw a bunch of soldiers with orange turbans with axe in their hands running towards her. Are they trying to kill or hurt her?

Bahubali was reminded of his first look of devasena, when he caught the glimpse of avanthika on the screen.

He mused "hmm , it looks like apple doesnt fall far off the tree",.,

Shiva immediately tenses up starts running behind them. He makes sure no one notices him. The woman runs into a small stream followed by the bunch of soldiers. They all made splashing noices.

Soon after reaching a point, the woman screams,"KAAASHIIII", her eyes furious. Someone throws a sword at her from far away and the woman catches it like a pro. Shiva was shocked to see what was happening there. She immediately turned to stab the soldier right behind her.

People watch this scene in silence. They wanted to know why this woman was trying to kill the soldiers of mahishmathi, when she herself was a queen of the kingdom.