chapter - 18

Sivagami pov

Shiva weakly opens his eyes. He could barely see anything. He was feeling dizzy. He couldn't stand as someone was pressing their one leg on his back so that he couldn't move. His face was pressed against a stone. The men had beat Shiva very badly. His lips was cut, his nose and forehead were bleeding. He then notices Devasena.

When she saw her bahu's reaction at the treatment of devasena she knew things were going to get heated.

Devasena was again chained by Bhadra. But this time, she was chained around her neck. It angered Shiva to see her like that. He had promised Avantika that he would free Devasena, but now she is being hurt by these people.

The people of mahishmathi understood that this bhadra has crossed a line when he hurt devasena.
Bhadra was pulling Devasena by the chains. She was crying out of pain. Bhadra then turned to slap Devasena. This made Shiva furious more than ever. His eyes started to get red with rage.

Suddenly shiva blinded by rage stood up in full strength pushing the man who was keeping him down . Everyone come towards him to fight him, but Shiva fights back fearlessly. He was angry with each one of them. He then runs towards Bhadra.

Watching the two fight send the throne room to silence. These were their future prince's.

Bhadra lifts his sword high, but Shiva hits Bhadra's arms really hard, that the sword fell down from his hands. Bhadra, being afraid starts running from Shiva. Shiva goes after Bhadra to fight but falls down as Kattapa attacks Shiva from behind.

Kattapa and Shiva fight each other fiercely. Kattapa was much stronger than Shiva. He tried to choke Shiva against a branch of a tree. Shiva trying to get out of the situation, breaks the branch.

    Shiva then takes the branch runs towards Bhadra and starts hitting him with it. Kattapa again attacks Shiva from behind.

Devasena was unconscious for quiet a few time. As soon as she gets up and sees Kattapa fighting Shiva, she tries to call Kattapa. She tries to tell him to stop. But her voice was barely audible.

   This caused the people from past to look at devasena in pity. To see her son after a long time just to see him being hurt by someone she considered a loved one.

Soon Avantika and her group emerges at the location. They see Devasena and they become happy. Avatika tenses as she saw Shiva fighting with Kattapa.

Suddenly soldiers of Mahismati comes running. Avantika and the group sets off to fight against the soldiers.

At the same time, sanga and the villagers come out of the hidden cave. Sanga finds her way out of the bushes and was shocked to see the scenario. There was battle going on. Soldiers and rebels were fighting each other. Sanga's eyes located Shiva on the top fighting with Kattapa and she calls,"SHIVAAA!"

Watching the scene the peopleof the past felt like they were sitting on thorns....

Kattapa notices his horse from far away. He saw his sword hanging by the horse saddle bag. He runs towards it to get the sword. Shiva saw the sword too, and he starts running towards it too.

       But Kattapa quickly takes the sheathed sword. It was the same sword used by Bahubali. But Shiva cleverly jumps and holds the handle of the sword and takes out of the sheath Kattapa was holding.

Something compelled shiva to remove bhadras hearbon front of this devasena. What he didn't know was that it was his mothers oath that compelled him to do this.

    Just like that, Shiva runs towards Bhadra and in one swing he beheads Bhadra.

To everyone who saw the scene shiva looked like the avatar of lord Shiva himself after he destroyed an asura.

Everyone stood silent. Sanga was shocked to see her son like this. Bhadra's headless body walks forward ,after a while it falls down lifeless.

To see his future son's death provoked bhalla into attacking mahendra. But was subdued quickly by Ni's nephew.

It was dark and it starts raining. There were loud thunders, but everyone kept quiet.

Devasena proudly gets up as she watched Bhadra die.

Kattapa couldn't believe what he just saw. He was disappointed by himself. he couldn't save his Prince. The sheath he was holding slips from his hands. His eyes turn red, out of anger.

       He commands his men to hand him a weapon. One of them throws a spear weapon at him. Kattapa catches it with one hand and turns around angrily.

The past Kattappa looks at his future self as if asking what he was trying to do. Kattappa sr.  Simply nods his head towards the screen.

Kattapa starts running towards Shiva. Shiva immediately turns himself to face Kattapa. His muddy face was clear due to the rain. As soon as Kattapa saw his face, he was shocked as he recognizes it. He slows down and drops his spear and falls into his knees infront of Shiva.

Kattapa looks at him,smiles widely and then stretches his arms out of joy and screams," BAAHUBALII!!!!

This sets of the people to cheer for him.