chapter - 19

Mahishmathi pov

The people of mahishmathi gazed at the screen as to not miss anything.

Shiva frowns as Kattapa gets into his knees and calls him Bahubali. He did not understand why he did that. Kattapa then moves closer to Shiva and takes his foot and keeps it on his bald head. Shiva was shocked.

Kattapa was happy more than ever. He remembered keeping little Shiva's feet on his head 25 years ago. Devasena was very happy. She stood by a tree, she smiled brightly.

Everyone was smiling at their prince.

Every Mahismati soldier bowed down to Shiva. The head of the rebel group recognizes Shiva as his nephew too. He falls into his knees followed by Avantika and others.

Scene change.

Its morning time on screen.

The sun has risen and the day was clear. Shiva stood facing a tree angrily, as he didn't understand what happened last night. Why were they paying him respects?

Shiva turns around to see Kattapa thanking his mother Sanga.
"I am very thankful to you. You saved our prince and took care of him for all these years. I don't know how to thank you."

Sanga was speechless.

Kattapa walks towards Shiva. Shiva angrily looks at Kattapa and screams,

The people of mahishmathi wanted to see the reaction of the son of their amarendra.

Shiva asked
"Why do i see doubt and worry on my mother 's face instead of mother's love?

Why do these people who are strangers to me, treating me as god all of a sudden?

Why are there tears in my eyes by seeing her(Devasena) crying? Why am I shaking with barely suppressed rage at seeing her injuries? Tell me why?

Afterall, WHO AM I?"

Hearing this devasena and bahubali felt like they were getting stabbed to their hearts. For their son to not even know about them was top much. They moved to sit beside mahendra, his wife and devasena sr.

Hearing Shiva's question Kattapa boldly says,

"You are the result of your birth mother Devasena's twenty five years of waiting. You are the price of queen mother, Shivgami's sacrifice!
You are the son of our God Amrendra bahubali..

YOU ARE MAHENDRA BAHUBALI!

You are the heir of the MAHISMATI kingdom!"

************************
Hearing this the people from the past looked at mahendra then at his parents...