chapter -5

Third pov

As the courtiers watch the movie the see

          Shiva runs to his mother. He watches his mother fill water from the river to a pot and she walks all the way from river to a place where lord shiv's statue(shivling) is erected. And then she pours the water from the pot on the Shivling.
When Shiva saw this he became upset. Shiva runs towards her as she again goes to refill the pot.

            Sanga looks at her son angrily and walks past him. Shiva again cuts her asks why is she doing this.

  Sanga replies, "Because you never listen to me! No matter how many times i tell you not to climb that waterfall, you dont give up!

      So here i am, begging lord shiv. Guru said i have to do this act to please Lord shiv. And then you'll listen to me. Now move!"

The people began to get excited to see where this is going as, if he is anything like his father Shiva will find a way to help his mother.

       She starts walking angrily, as Shiva cuts her again.
"I am not gonna let you do this mother. For how many times are you gonna do this? Your legs will hurt. You'll get sick mother, listen to me."
"Let me do my work"
"Okay you want to do this act? I will do this on your behalf", saying this Shiva tries to take the pot from sanga.

But Guru stops him by saying, "lord Shiv won't be pleased!" Shiva picks up his mother in his arms,"okay then I'll let her do, but I'll carry her."
Sanga tries to free herself from him but Shiva was so strong she couldn't move.
Guru calmly said again,"Lord shiv wont be pleased! The one who wished, he/she only has to fulfill this act. No one else!"
Shiva angrily said,"Are you trying to take away my mother's life?"

The people from the past knows something is going to happen and starts to lean forward.

Sanga starts walking towards the river along with few women. While she was filling the pot with water, she hears a call from a villager.
"Oh sanga! Look what your son is doing!"Sanga takes her pot and starts running towards the the place of Shivling.

       She drops her pot and the water splashes everywhere as she watches her son Shiva trying to take out the Shivling from the ground using a rod.

Watching what their son is doing bahubali and devasena was astonished . its one thing to save a country but what shiva was doing was going too far. The did not know whether to be proud or angry.

Sanga comes running towards Shiva and picks up one of the sugarcane sticks lying on the ground and starts hitting Shiva.
"What are you doing?? Stop.. stop it now!! You'll go to hell for this!" She drops the stick as she was tired from pleading but Shiva didn't listen and then there was a crack on the base of the Shivling.

This shocked everyone from the past.

  Everyone stood silently out of shock. There was a proud smile on Shiva's face. He throws the rod in the air and moves forward to lift the Shivling.

       The shivling was so huge that no ordinary man can lift it. It was so heavy that it needed a group if few men to get it lifted.

But Shiva alone moved to lift the Shivling and lifted the Shivling with great efforts above his shoulders and starts walking towards the river.

       Every person in the village looked at him as if he was god. It was unbelievable to see a man lift such a heavy statue all by himself. Guru was impressed too as he watches Shiva walk towards a small waterfall.

       He then carefully places the statue below the waterfall and turns around with a smile. He walks towards his mother and says,"Now lord shiva will be pleased forever"

    After watching what Shiva /mahendra did with shivalinga the audience began to cheer and clap for him.