chapter - 33

After watching what their young prince was forced to suffer the people of mahishmathi became sad.

While Bahubali and Devasena was leaving the palace they were stopped by the people of Mahishmathi. Suddenly a man shouts to the crowd

"This to me looks like the gos has left his temple to live among the public. Instead of crying let's celebrate.   "

With a nod bahubali and devasena remove their ornaments and starts to lead a simple life.

********

He worked among them dressed like them . in a short time bahubali and his wife became one of them. The commoners accepted bahubali as one of their own.

During his free time bahubali invented new things like machine for breaking stones in the quarry, a new method of water supply etc.

After he saw the inventions bahubali decided to rebuild it in the past.

He also got involved in the conflicts and solved them before it reached the palace.

One day bhalla and his supported saw this and CAME to the conclusion that as long as bahubali is alive he will be a throne in his path.

Bhalla came up with a plan to show bahubali as a traitor in front of their mother.

Bhalla and his father manipulated kumaravarma , Devasena s cousin . they made him believe that bhalla is trying to destroy bahubali and when his father tried to stop him bhalla hurt his own father.

Bhijaldev asked him to assassinate bhalla. Believing the lies kumaravarma tried to kill bhalla. But it was a trap . he was killed by bhalla.

And by using the knife bahubali gave kumaravarma , bhalla cut his face and showed this scar as a proofbthat bahubali was trying to kill him. Believing this sivagami orders bahubalis  execution.

Hearing how his mother was poisoned by his brother and uncle hurt bahubali ..

After sivagami heard how her son used her she orders them to be send to prison immediately. When they remixed her that he has not committed these crimes she said it was because he has already tried to kill bahubali .

The day of mahendra's birth arrived. Bahubali was waiting in  front of his home when the learned that kattapa was being executed. On the wishes of devasena he sets out to rescue him. While he was saving kattappa the kalakeya tribe attacks him.

And while he was finishing of his enemies kattapa carries out his orders by stabbing bahubali in the back.

Filled with grief  kattappa confesses.

Bahubali asks kattapa to bringbhim his sword. He stabs it in front of him and shouts

""JAI MAHISHMATHIII"...

In his last breath bahubali asks kattapa to tell his mother to be careful.

Later kattapa finds out about bhallas manipulations and informs sivagami about this.

This breaks her spirit. To learn that she ordered the death of her son when he was innocent made her suffer . to know that she send her son to an Early grave broke her.

To learn how their Prince was killed caused every subjects of Mahishmathi to mourn. None more than his family and friends.