chapter -9

Shiva stood there hiding, as he watched the woman swing her sword and kill so many soldiers all at once. Soon many people came in and killed all the soldiers. The stream was a blood stream now.

The people of the past were shocked at the death toll and the bloody snow.

There was one soldier still alive, suffering. The woman walks to him and before killing him she notices a locket he was wearing. The same locket belonged to that woman's group, shiva guessed.

She asks the soldier angrily,"From where did you get this?"

The soldier replied,"one of your men sneaked into the palace and tried to free Devasena."

Hearing this bahubali became angry. He began yo shake with uncontrolled rage. But just from a touch by devasena he got his temper under control.
Seeing this the people his their relief.

" We immediately caught him and killed him. I found this locket on him and i took it for myself.... Im sorry. That is all i know, please dont kill me"

She looked at him more furiously before stabbing him to death.

Even though they knew avanthika was a warrior woman this won her the respect of mahishmathi .

Before leaving she informs one of the men to clean the mess without leaving any marks of the dead soldiers. They leave the place. Shiva was shocked to see the situation there.

He followed them. They entered into a cave where there were so many people like them, dressed the same. It was a community to fight against something. Shiva was still confused and unaware of a lot of things.

He watches the woman walk up to the head of the community, she hands over the locket to him and says,"Dilip is no more, sir. He died doing his work."

When the king of kunthala saw the head he was speechless . it was his future self.

Everyone put their head down out of sorrow while one of them who was related to Dilip starts sobbing. Looking at him, the head walks up to him angrily holds his face up and screams, "We should not cry. We must not give up. They, the cruel people from the palace, they have kept our queen Devasena as a prisoner since ages. We have to fight for her. We have to fight for justice. We have to fight for our queen! There should not be tears in our eyes, there should be anger and revenge filled for them! Have you all forgot your revenge?"

When he saw this king was filled with sorrow . to see his sister in prison and his subjects dieing to rescue her was too much for him

Everyone screams together,"NO SIR. We won't forget till our last breath!"

They all raised their swords in agreement.

Shiva was speechless. He has never seen anything like this. He wondered who was Devasena. He had no idea what was going on.

This brought tears to the eyes of all people present. To not know ones mother was not something small..bahu and devasena moves to sit near their son and devasenas future self

The woman calls the head to ask him a question. The head gently says, "Yes Avantika?"

Now, Shiva finally got to know the name of his dreamgirl. He smiles at the thought.

Avantika asks him," Why aren't we approaching Kattapa? I've heard he is a great man. He can help us free Devasena, won't he?"

Hearing this both jattappa and bahubali raises an eyebrow as if wondering...

The head smirks a little and says, "He surely is a good man, but he wont help us.
He is a slave to the Kingdom"

Avantika steps back as she couldn't beleive that Kattapa was a slave.

Kttappa pov

Kattapa was an old man with white beard and bald head, yet the strongest of all. He swung swords like no one else. No one as loyal as Kattapa existed. People trusted him, loved him, also respected him for his fighting skills.

To know that he is appreciated made kattappa happy.