YOUR SMILE | love live! ✓

Door EYDEL_

❝ just how far are you willing to go to chase your feelings? ❞ -これから [korekara] + a collection of love live... Meer

Requests ♥ [CLOSED]
cold!Eli × Nozomi
cold!Eli × Nozomi [part 2]
Yōu × Reader
Kanan × Reader
Yoshiko × innocent!Reader
Hanamaru × male!Reader
Kotori × trap!Reader
Kanan × jealous!Mari
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 2]
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 3]
Maki × child!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader × Riko
Dia × trap!Reader × Mari
Eli × mute!Reader
cheater!Eli × loving!Reader
Maki × jealous!Nico
Kanan × Reader × Yōu
Aqours × mute!Reader
Eli × abused!Reader
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli [part 2]
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader [part 2]
Maki × dying!Reader × Umi
Riko × male!Reader
Riko × male!Reader [part 2]
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader [part 2]
Nico × Kotori × Reader
arrogant!adult!Nico × autistic!Reader × engaged!adult!Maki
μ's × photographer!Reader
μ's × photographer!Reader [part 2]
autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader × rude!werewolf!antisocialidol!dense!Chika
adult!singer!Honoka × autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader
delinquent!Nico × studentcouncil!Maki
Ruby × dandere!male!Reader
immature!Umi × clueless!Reader
suicidal!killer!Kotori × target!rich!Reader
shy!firstyear!loving!Riko × yandere!loner!werewolf!rude!Reader
shy!photographystudent!Ruby × punk!delinquent!Reader
Eli × friendly!depressed!grimreaper!Reader
Maki × female!Reader
Riko × shameless!Reader
depressed!Rin × Reader
Kanan × shy!dancer!Reader
Maki × male!Reader
flirt!Tsubasa × Honoka
Maki × insane!murderer!Reader
Maki × soccer!player!Reader
Maki × flirty!werewolf!male!Reader
tsundere!ghost!Dia × kuudere!Reader
Hanayo × tsundere!Reader
Yo × Riko
Kanan × shy!female!Reader
mermaid!Kanan × female!pirate!Reader
Riko × nerdy!male!Reader
detective!selfconscious!Hanamaru × caféowner!killer!Reader
princess!Umi × peasant!thief!Reader
Kanan × kpopidol!male!Reader
prince!Yōu × princess!Riko
depressed!Maki × dying!reincarnating!Reader
epilogue.
afterword.
with love.

Dia × Mari × Reader

2.7K 61 89
Door EYDEL_

→ dedicated to and requested by -Pxtra-

→ thanks for the votes and reading!

QOTD:

what is your favorite subject?

for me, it’s the sciences. but specifically, it would be paleontology. glad to know that emitsun took a decree in dinosaur science!i was so proud :’>

edited.|

|The Two of Us|

  SIPPING a cup of (d/n), you leaned back into your seat, staring out the café window.

  I wonder how much time has passed, since our last kiss, since we last spoke?

  It could have been easier for you to deal with it if the both of you had remained friends, but deep down, you knew that it was better this way. 

  That the two of you would have nothing to do with each other anymore.

  And it was for the best.

-----

  “Oh no! I’m going to be late~” The blonde slung her purse over her shoulder and hastily gulped down her coffee in the fastest way she could, then rushed out of the door, navigating carefully past cardboard boxes that had yet to be cleared.

  Speed-walking down the quiet street, she drank in the scenery, the picturesque landscape of assembled palm trees and the scattering of small flowers dotting the edges of grass greener than Ruby’s eyes pleasing to her mind.

  Checking her watch, she nearly jumped out of her skin. “Ah! She’ll be mad, wouldn’t she?” 

  On any regular occasion, Kanan, her personal butler and servant, would send her to any place she desired.

  However, she had to help out at her family’s diving shop today, and she could not possibly forsake her family’s business just to help her get to her destination on time.

  Oh well, she could always take the bus.

-----

  “(Y/N)-chan? Your break is over,” Chika poked her head round the bark brown door, her orange hair as vibrant as her personality.

  “Thanks, Chika.” You gingerly set the white cup down, still staring out the glass gloomily.

  “Is something wrong?” She asked, cocking her head curiously to the right, the three small braids by her ear moving in response.

  You did not respond for a while, still eyeing the trickle of people on the streets, which was amazing considering the fact that today was a regular weekday in Akihabara.

  “Chika-chan! Yoshiko-chan wants you outside!” Another girl with short, grey hair and sparkling ocean blue eyes popped in, but shrank slightly when she saw your state. 

  To put it simply, she was slightly scared of you, as you were several years older than her, and you were rather known for having an aggressive demeanor.

  “Coming, Yōu-chan!” Chika yelled back, glancing at you ever so slightly with concerned pink eyes, before turning away to heed Yoshiko’s call.

  But that was okay, it was not as if she would understand. After all, she had no love experience.

-----

■ a few weeks ago|

  “Kiss me, (Y/N)-cchi~” She lured, her breath alit with the luxurious smell of coffee and lemons.

  “No.” You refused, closing your eyes in retaliation.

  “Please?~She whispered, tracing circles on your shirt sleeve.

  “No, Mari, we are in public.”

  “But the coffee is taking too long...” She whined, pouting.

  “I just ordered it a few seconds ago, be patient.” You crossed your arms defensively over your chest, although you had to admit that your blonde companion was just too cute to be ignored.

  Mari sighed, and stood meekly behind you, for fear that she had gone too far.

  She had been feeling this way around you consistently, but she loved you, and did not want you to change just because of her own reasons and opinions. To her, it felt selfish.

  “One cup of coffee and one cup of (d/n),”  the cashier called, holding two cups of steaming liquid.

  “Thank you.” You let your hands fall and the cashier handed the two cups over the counter to you. Holding them steadily, you headed to an empty table, not that there were many taken ones in the first place.

  This café was relatively empty most of the time, and it soon became a haven for the both of you, an escape from reality.

  You sat yourself down with a graceful air, and Mari nervously sat opposite you, slowly taking up her cup of coffee and sipping it gingerly.

vYou noticed this, and felt slightly guilty that you had snapped at her again. 

  Your temper seemed to always get the better of you.

  Sighing, you got up again, causing your then girlfriend to look at you quizzically.

  “(Y/N)-cchi?” She asked, confused, as you made your way to her.

  With your hands in your pockets in the most nonchalant way you could portray, you leaned over her and placed your lips gently on hers, grinning unconsciously in a bashful manner.

  Mari, caught by surprise, smiled softly into the kiss, her previous worries silenced as she responded happily.

  Slowly, you broke it, and you offered her a shy smile. “There weren’t any people looking so...”

  She smiled kindly up at you, and took your hand in hers, luring you to your seat. “It will always be just the two of us, (Y/N)-cchi.

-----

  Where did those times go? Were they just empty promises? Did those sweet words really mean nothing?

  To the point that she could so casually toss them aside, like memories unwanted.

  But what you did not know was that she felt the same.

-----

  The blonde rushed as much as she could, having alighted the bus outside the closest street to the café she was supposed to meet her in.

  Walking up the slope, she suddenly thought of you, remembering the time that the both of you had found a stray cat there once, and that she had taken an immense liking to it.

  You had an overwhelming love for cats, something that someone definitely would not have guessed with the stone cold front that you put on for most of the time.

  And she knew that that was when she first fell in love with you.

  Who would have known that such a seemingly cold-hearted person loved cats so much?

  She could almost see your silhouette crouching down to call to the stray, coaxing gently in a tone of voice that she would so love to hear again.

  She cast her yellow eyes to the pavement, feeling more down than she ever had in a while now.

  And just thinking that she was asked to meet her girlfriend at the café that the both of you always hung out at made her feel more anxious.

  And maybe, just maybe, she was hoping to see the outline of your slim figure sipping a cup of (d/n), staring moodily out the window as you always did while you were waiting for her to arrive.

------

  “We have a customer out front, (Y/N)!” A girl with dark blue hair and pink eyes called out to you, busying about in an apron.

  “Got it, Yoshiko.” You re-adjusted your ponytail, and tightened the straps of the watch around your wrist.

  She groaned. “Dakara, Yoha–”

  “Shut up,” you dismissed in a brisk-like manner. “You’re disturbing the customers.”

  Rolling your eyes as playfully as you would let yourself, you headed to the counter, positioning yourself as professionally as you could.

  “Welcome to Cafélicious, what would you like to...day...” You fell silent, staring at those familiar, haunting eyes.

  “One cup of coffee, please~”

-----

  “One cup of coffee, please~” She asked casually, with her girlfriend standing beside her disapprovingly.

  “Mari-san, you should not drink so much coffee in a day.” Her companion scolded.

  “Shhhh, Dia-sama~” Mari winked playfully, causing the raven-haired girl to roll her eyes and cross her arms over her chest.

  “Coming right up, miss.” The cashier nodded and headed to the kitchen.

  The blonde waited for a moment, and suddenly remembered the memories she had stored away in this cafe, the fun times she had with you.

  Why was she thinking about you? She already had Dia, but why was she still so discontented?

  “Thank you for vusitng Cafféine,” the waitress set the steaming cup of coffee down on the counter and smiled at the blonde, who took it from her graciously.

  “Let’s sit down, Mari-san.” Dia proposed, ushering her to a table by the window. “We have to be quick if you want my help in packing your new house.”

-----

  “Excuse me?” Yellow eyes turned green but with the same mischief and fake innocence disguised.

  You blinked, the illusion fading away instantly. “O–Oh, I’m so sorry, a cup of coffee right up.”

  The customer did talk the same way Mari did, and had the same kind of eyes, but she had a Kansai accent weaved in somewhere.

  “Nozomi! Is the cashier okay? She looks traumatized. Did you do something to her?” A tall blonde called from the table close to her, dressed in an expensive-looking sheepskin coat. She also had a catchy red scarf around her neck, similar to the one around the customer’s neck.

  “I didn’t do anything, Elichi, just let it rest.” The purple-haired girl turned back to you and smiled at you sweetly, making you bow in apology, and you headed to the kitchen to voice her order.

  Maybe it was time to stop thinking about her.

-----

■ special ending|

  You bid a solemn goodbye to Yoshiko, Chika and Yōu as you left by the back door, the sun charring the sky a dreary black.

  “See you guys tomorrow,” you said. Turning on your heel, you brisk-walked to your apartment, which was quite nearby.

  The lonely, dark door was the only thing that welcomed you now, no longer the warm, loving embrace of your girlfriend. She has probably moved on, forgotten about you easily.

  You did make her slightly uncomfortable with your ways but there was no denying that you still loved her, with every beat of your heart.

  You fished in your bag for the keys, and then a pair of voices were heard crawling up the stairs, causing the memory of having new neighbors flash into your mind.

  Oh that’s right, I had better welcome them.

  As the voices drew closer, you could not help but pick out one of them, familiar and free.

  “Dia-sama, if you want to stay with me, you have to let me put my things the way I want to.”

  “Which is tardy.”

  “Please?~”

  “No.”

  Blonde hair emerged from the top of the stairs, coupled with silky black.

  Yellow laughed cheekily at green.

  Before she turned to see you, and your eyes met.

-----

→ hey guys! thanks for reading as always :>

i’m so blessed to have you all :’)

→ sorry if this seemed crappy; i wrote this after doing chinese, so i guess my brain has been destroyed.

→ have a good day!

[joyfulweirdo]

•26.9.2018•

next: fallen!angel!yoshiko × demonic!angel!reader

instagram;

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

326 2 20
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 :) [𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎] 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 8/20/22 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 - 10/30/22
57.6K 1.5K 43
Yandere kakegurui one shot! most of em is fluff. [closed]
741K 13.9K 164
- no smut - crush x reader - my writing improves throughout :) - NO LONGER UPDATED -------- ☘︎ european date format ☘︎︎ started: 15/02/2020 finis...
15.2K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader