Manan Manik Wife

By janu15manik

manan got married in childhood after 10years thy gone meet....each other... how there life will be...how much... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
note
part 54
part 53
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
note
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
Part 86
part 87
note and shootout
shootout
Part 89
Part 90
part 91
Part 92
note
part 93
part 94

part 88

6.1K 503 60
By janu15manik

next day morning in malhotra mansion

Manan room

Our naughty sun is disturbing the beauty sleep of our prince and princess....who is sleeping in each others arms peacefully ...naughty sun is nt leaving any chance to irritate manan sleep ....becoz of sun naughtiness princess nandu sleep gt disturbed ....with frown on her face she snuggled more into manik arms...to block the sun rays which is falling on her face due to her continues moving our prince manik sleep gt disturb he opened his eyes to see what it is and what he saw made him go all aww on her ...and started smiling like fool

(u known wht he saw heheee...)

Nandu is talking in her half sleep ......like this.....sunny go way don't disturb my sleep ....but sun didn't listen to her it spread more light on her ....she sat on bed with angry pout still with close eyes ..uff sunny ur becoming so hot hot day by day and draining everyone energy so go away am kattiii with u....and let me sleep in my manu arms... closing curtains she again fell in manik arms and tried to sleep ...

Seeing this act manik laughing like a fool....listening his laugh she looked at him with half closed eyes and cute pout.....she looked so cute tht manik couldn't resist so he kissed her pout...

She gave her beautiful smile to him kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly..

M: baby what was tht...

N:what manu

M:talking with sun when u started this and y ur angry at him

N:hehe...manu oh actually one day I felt so sorry for sunny....we all always admire moon but we never and cant admire sun becoz we cant see him like moon... we can see him during sunrise or sunset only for little time....we make use of him so much.... we pray to him as god... he gives light and hope every morning to bright our day ..... thts when I realized his importance me and sunny became frnds he wish me good mrng everyday with his soft rays on my face.......heheee.....but now am angry at him...cute angry pout .... we need sun but we cant survive tht much heat also na.....so I told him nt to spread too much heat tht people will suffer and due to this everyone will start hating him...but he is didn't listen to me he is spreading so much heat day by day that people are surfing from sun stroke. And dying too....so am kattiii with him....

Manik lost in her innocence how she love every single thing in world....how much value she give to everything which our life survive us ....

Manik smiled and kissed her cheeks for long time..... and said its ok baby dnt be angry at sunny...he is duing his duty na ....he is just angry becoz everyone in the world polluting so much tht it effecting him so much ....becoz of this effect he is spreading so much heat...

Nandu said ohhhh ok as you say I will talk to him....she opened curtains little and said sunnyyy am sorry good mrng....said with her beautiful sleep....but still am angry at you...am peacefully sleeping in my manu arms na u disturb my beauty sleep ...

Manik went aww on her came and back hugged her kissed her side hair ...aww so bad sunny u disturb my jaan sleep ...mmmm its ok next time do this ok otherwise I wont allow u to see my nandu mrng ok(as if sun gng to reply them ) nandu smiling at him becoz he scold sun na....both looked at each other and laughed for good 10 mins for there talks..and left to there room to get ready for the day

Raj ney manan everyone gt ready and came down for breakfast...

Manan:good morning mom/dad/papa

Raj and ney: very good morning

They where discussing abt there day plans in middle ney gt call what she heared made her so happy and jumping on her place seeing her happy face others also smiled looking at each other...after ending her call she turned to them and said to raj

Ney::raj raj u know wht how happy am....finally its like finally am gone see the person whom I.... no whole world waited to see tht person face  just a glance is gng to happen today....

Raj gt little idea becoz she is crazy to see tht person face from the time she heared abt tht person and duing things

But manan was confused

Manan: who is that mom ....wht ur talking abt?

Ney: arey manik the person who did so much things and helped others without getting notice or expected anything in return by anyone ....who inspired  all the NGOS ....

u might have heard this  name called NRM foundation

M:ya recently we appointed 5 peoples from this foundation they are very talented mom...thy where excellent in works......they where well disciplined and hard workers too ...am just impressed...I think this NRM foundation people selected very talented peoples and helped them to reach there goals...am also inspired by tht foundation for helping those talented peoples

Ney raj nandu smiled at his praising someone this much is first time manik gt inspired other than his parents

Ney: manik actually to be frank its nt any foundation ....its an orphan actually .....

Manik nandu raj surprised what...

Ney; smiled at there reaction and said yes its orphan there from NRM ANGELS HOUSE...

This house belongs to all types of people who this world didn't accept ....family...or loved ones who thought of burden on them when they gt old or when become sick thrown them out of there house ....these are given shelter at this place.....from small kids to old peoples everyone are in this home.....no one in the world allowed to call them orphan.... no one will get chance also to call them like that beoz they have small family its like each elder will take responsibility of one child give parents love to those children  ....but at last everyone in that home are one family....who loves everyperson equally .......if u see any child from tht home we can see how much selfless there ....they know only to spread love .......think and take everything positive ....they know the importance of life ....very disciplined....how to be strong to face the problem..... They have all the facilities which family have .....

.(like how we are there for u and u are for us) ....

I dnt have words to say u just need to see that house........there are lot more things everybody needs to know abt the peoples living in tht house u will be surprised...... tht house gives u lots of peace to our heart.... feels like good peoples are still exist in this world .....there are angels.....this all happened becoz of that real angel ....who.just spread selfless love to those people made them to be  good human being and good position....

now the wait got completed we are gone get chance to see that person face finally am so happy ...all the NGOs in the world nomainated tht person to get BEST HUMAN BEING AWARD .....so am the cheif guest to that function ....i gt chance to meet that person and give award too am sooooo happy finally its like a dream.....

after hearing her praises of that person everyone felt proud of that person....and happy to becoz of him there ney is happy...

 before anyone ask other question 

(aleast name of the person / he or she ) ney didnt give chance to talk them becoz of her excitment 

So guys be ready today at 7pm......sharp...they are invited with family manik nandu invite ur frnds tooo.......I dnt want to miss this chance....,

So now bye I need to complete my work fast and come back soon ....with tht she left from there excitedly kissing manan forehead..... ....and nandu this time no excuse u need to come with us that's all ok bye....

Everyone left for there works to come home early .....even they invited there frnds too .....after hearing abt that person they also excited to see tht person

so guys guess who is tht person .....?

THANKS TO the people who voted for my story in @versatlity_awards ......my story gt selected as 1st rank am sooooo happy.....

congrats to my dear frnd @CathrineRajkumar ....she gt 3rd rank in versatlity awards  am so happy for u

congrats to @crazy_N_puh she gt 2nd rank am so happy for you too

@Versatility_Award thank you very much for selecting us....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
34K 2.3K 17
It's been two years since MaNan got married! Now it's Mukti's turn, who cannot wait to get hitched to the love of her life, Zubin. What about Cabir...
158K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...