part 64

manik was getting anger before he does something ....all there frnds r pitting wht will happen to arya 2day...before anything happens . nandu came into the seen holded manik hand to cntrol his angry

n: mr.khurrana am sorry i am nt in a mood to dance....

ar: nandini u can call me arya..its ok..hmm ur bf is nt interested so ur also nt interested ...ha

wht yar manik this is so unfair yar....becoz of u ...ur girl also nt gng to dance...

he trying to instigating manik.more..his frnds thought now manik will be out of control he will surely dead...

but our manik was little clam which making fab4 little confuse...how cme he is quite....but veebha is thinking to same but thought may be becoz of offer he is quit...and smriked...

to bubble her brust...wht nandu said made everyone laugh under there breath

n:( attitude) oh arya...chill ur taking it to much by using words fair and unfair.....it just that i like to dance with nly my loved ones my family....rather than with new peoples..

ar: now tho we started frndship na...lets celebrate...then..

v: irritated with this drama so said such a bhean ji dilouges ....come on yar manik ur gf is to boring...fr dance she is giving such excuses...

everyone gt angry....

m: mind ur words veebha....am nt saying anything doesn't mean u can use whtever words u want ....on my people...and u aryaman

n: manu cntrol ...chill yar....
ohh veebha ji....wrong move....actually ur right its just a dance...na

manik and others looked at her shock veebha and arya smriked

hmmm...y u guys r shock oh....actually

oh kya haina when we studying in school...we used have pledge all indias are my brother and sisters....(except one..by saying this...winked at manik who used make her pledge like tht in school....so funny)manik smiled gt to know wht is it remembering tht..blowed kiss to her...

everyone nodded and smiled fab5 super 2 ....nandu prank will start now...everyone r so curious wht will be her nxt act...

so in my life i have already one...so others will be my brothers and sisters nly na....see how many brothers sisters i have hear...pointing at there frnds

so i think i can count u in my brothers list now...we tho started frndship....na arya..hmmm nice idea and i can be comfortable too with him...haina...yayyy said with fake excitment....

wht say arya...can i count u...right ...

others controlling there laugh ....veebha and arya was shock....

n: looked at him...clicked her finger to bring them to sense...

v: wht the hell brother ....r u out of ur mind...ur in pub and ur saying to be brother seriously bloody behenji...

n: (innocently)ohh sry if i hurted ur feelings...v and ar ji...actually oh my bf haina he is soooooo possosive abt me.....he cnt see me with someone....so if anyone comes near me with any intentions r without intentions also he will beat him blue and black...becoz .
u know who is my bf

and u know abt his angry too naa...wht will be the person state..so .in order to save them i need to follow this....
pledge....bheanji things.......

so now am just trying to save urs best frnd

said with most innocent face like she is helping them....

others where trying so hard to cntrol there laugh.... ...manan tooo...

v and ar like wht was that....v know abt manik angry so she became little scare....arya was like brother oh me...yar this girl tough nut to crack...she is beauty with brain

ar: wow man....tht was really something new to hear ...cute too..sry manik .. .chill i just asked ..casually....ut sry to say i wont believe in bro and sis realtion....who wants to be bro for this beautifull lady...its ok let just be frnds...thts fine

v: arya stop ur flirtings yar....u never will change....one mre word ....ur gone dead by someone here

ar: ok ok cooll...lets get some drinks...v help me yar..with that they moved to counter

after they moved everyone started laughing madly....

everyone that was epic wow...nandu how come u will get ideas like that yar...they said in middle of there laughing section.seriously brother haha..everyone was litterally rooling on floor....without caring of anyone who r watching them weirdly....

manik just hugged her from back by pulling her on him and kissed her cheeks: my baby is so cute...ha...i love u. jaan...

n: i love u tooo manu....

manan looked at each other and smiled....everyone pounced on them said we love u tooo...

with that they had one mre laughing section.....