part 65

next day morning

everyone woke up..by welcoming the changes and challenges in there life which they gng to face in future with smile on there face.....to be better person in life ....

whtevr may the phase...just go with flow..and give ur best by face it with beautiful smile....

everything happens in our life for a reason just phase it .. maybe things go wrong.sometimes..witgout our constant but when we realize the mistake....learn a lesson from it...never do it again by knowingly r unknowingly ...we simple and beautiful life why we need to waste it by dng mistakes uncessarliy ....

how much u earn money fame..r whtever..in our life ....atleast at the end of the day or end of the life we want one person to love and care for us.......so never let ur loved person go by ur hand...by building ur carrier r dreams ....

every human beings and living beings...carves for love and care...but when they r near we never realize but when thy go far we will realize.....full fill ur dreams build ur carrier but in this never let go off ur loved ones....when u achive something r u sad and stress for something we expect atleast one person to share ..our things...who will never judge us accept us how ever we r ....we be there with us in all the phases...

our lifes always revovle under love....

everyone left for there respective new works....to achieve something.....
manik went to office ....super3 for there wrk to kick start there new hotel with beautiful architect ....which it will be open by few days...

dhruv trying to open dance institute and manage fab5 works....

alyia mukti joined as intern some fashion house ...later to open fashion house...in future

cabir going to give intrivew as rj...

but at end of the day everyone meet and talk abt there life ....how it is gng.......

super3 started hotel grandly....it was gng well...gt few projects....and
arya is trying to be close with nandu....by cmg to hotel...with few excuses...like meeting and all....he made fab5 sign the project for nxt album...now arya also brcome good frnd to them he is over frndly with nandini....like trying to help her.. and all ....but nandu nicely refused his help

in middle veebha and arya.... try to do something but fails ....cabir super3 thought werid fishy abt aryaman ...manik was irritate with arya action...like tht few days went

aryaman manipulated the contract papers which fab5 didnt know....

even though everyone r busy in there carrier they spending atleast little time with there patners....mukti abhi navya cabir....now almost have accepted there feelings full whole-heartedly ....they went to simple date and proposed each ith5er

aryaman veebha trying there best to sepearte manan...but failed now they made one big plan...veebha used to fill in manik ears abt nandu closesness with araya...indirectly by joking and all...which to make manik irritate...but manik never say anything.........once becoz of office stress veebha words...made him irriate more...raised his voice little on nandu...which made nandu hurt..manik felt bad too...before he goes near nandu to monify he gt call frm pa to go london by nxt flight fr meeting..becoz of helpless he went to london... and this all seened by arya veebha smriked....

veebha arya thought to give final touch to show but they dnt know tht wht is there for them in future ....

after 2days....manik is gng to come home ....manik landed in airport...

he met someone in airport....he gave some paper to manik wht he heared and saw made him shock....fully....

at the same time he fab5 super3 gt msg from veebha....to come to some hotel ..to see there angel...

this made everyone confused wht nandu is dng there...but everyone.. went to hotel...they saw manik wht he is dng here he told i gt msg...then everyone said same thing...

m; where is nandu..

d: yesterday we went fr arya veebha party ....in middle she left by msg us tht she is gng home....

c: when mrng we went to see her she is nt there we r searching trying to call her from 1hour and we gt msg frm veebha tht she is here...

manik become worried angry carelessness of his frnds he glared them and went inside.with everyone ..and see veebha is standing in receptionist then went and asked

m: wht is it veebha....where is my nandu...y she is here......

v: manik i to dnt no i just came now...arya also missing from ni8...he told he has some work and left ....with his frnd...in party i called his frnd...he told me tht he went with a girl who came with fab5 to hotel...nandu is also missing in home when i came to meet her with fab4..

m: shut up veebha it will be misunderstanding ..dont assyme urself..

v: manik
i didnt believe 1st so i enquired in receptionist with there name she told they r in 301...i was so shocked so i called u guys...to see urself...if i say u guys wnt believe she is such a gold digger....so cheap...

everyone r shooting daggers on her...becoz of her words on there angel ....

y ur looking at me if u want ask ur self in receptionist..tht person told them same thing...

everyone thought this cant be happen ...seeing them like tht ...veebha i told u manik guys something is happening between them ...i know tht arya is big filtering guy...i never thoght nandini will be like tht....i dnt no weather its true r nt lets check on them...

manik was so angry now....tht wht is actually happening ....others where like ...how can it be possible...

with that everyone left to 301 room opened door with bang...

they saw tht arya holding some girl in his arms....