part 88

next day morning in malhotra mansion

Manan room

Our naughty sun is disturbing the beauty sleep of our prince and princess....who is sleeping in each others arms peacefully ...naughty sun is nt leaving any chance to irritate manan sleep ....becoz of sun naughtiness princess nandu sleep gt disturbed ....with frown on her face she snuggled more into manik arms...to block the sun rays which is falling on her face due to her continues moving our prince manik sleep gt disturb he opened his eyes to see what it is and what he saw made him go all aww on her ...and started smiling like fool

(u known wht he saw heheee...)

Nandu is talking in her half sleep ......like this.....sunny go way don't disturb my sleep ....but sun didn't listen to her it spread more light on her ....she sat on bed with angry pout still with close eyes ..uff sunny ur becoming so hot hot day by day and draining everyone energy so go away am kattiii with u....and let me sleep in my manu arms... closing curtains she again fell in manik arms and tried to sleep ...

Seeing this act manik laughing like a fool....listening his laugh she looked at him with half closed eyes and cute pout.....she looked so cute tht manik couldn't resist so he kissed her pout...

She gave her beautiful smile to him kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly..

M: baby what was tht...

N:what manu

M:talking with sun when u started this and y ur angry at him

N:hehe...manu oh actually one day I felt so sorry for sunny....we all always admire moon but we never and cant admire sun becoz we cant see him like moon... we can see him during sunrise or sunset only for little time....we make use of him so much.... we pray to him as god... he gives light and hope every morning to bright our day ..... thts when I realized his importance me and sunny became frnds he wish me good mrng everyday with his soft rays on my face.......heheee.....but now am angry at him...cute angry pout .... we need sun but we cant survive tht much heat also na.....so I told him nt to spread too much heat tht people will suffer and due to this everyone will start hating him...but he is didn't listen to me he is spreading so much heat day by day that people are surfing from sun stroke. And dying too....so am kattiii with him....

Manik lost in her innocence how she love every single thing in world....how much value she give to everything which our life survive us ....

Manik smiled and kissed her cheeks for long time..... and said its ok baby dnt be angry at sunny...he is duing his duty na ....he is just angry becoz everyone in the world polluting so much tht it effecting him so much ....becoz of this effect he is spreading so much heat...

Nandu said ohhhh ok as you say I will talk to him....she opened curtains little and said sunnyyy am sorry good mrng....said with her beautiful sleep....but still am angry at you...am peacefully sleeping in my manu arms na u disturb my beauty sleep ...