part 77

nandu just started laughing after listening thr question....everyone looked at her confuse even boys too...y she was laughing....manik too thinking same....after seeing thr face..nandu composed herself little and said..

n( still laughing little):u guys are UNDERSTMATING MY MANU .....the manik malhotra hahaha....

girls looked at her more confuse boys looked at manik.....

manik made innocent face tht he dont/didnt do anything ......

girls gt irritate with her laugh and glared at her and said .....NANDUUUU..

nandu gave sheeshily smile at thm ...said ok ok sorry ....

n: mmmm.....guys for ur questions..and.the answer u want to know ....... i will say in single line..
Nope am nt angry on my manu or frustrated on this things

girls just looked at nandu like alien with open mouth .....as y she is nt angry on him if any girl would be in her place for sure ...she would have create big scene

example take us only if thy avoid us for a minute hour or whn we need thm if thy wont take time for us.. we will make thm mad ...and make thm play on thr fingers ....by showing tantrums

but this girl (nandu) she is nt even a bit angry on him ..how come its possible....

this are thoughts going in there mind ...

boys also looked at manik...with shock...wht type of a girl is she ...yar...

manik looked at thm and chuckled at thr exprections and said she is my type of girl dude...manik malhotra girl

boys looked at him disbelief...

coming to nandu..

nandu to chuckled looking at girls expression...made thm come out of there thoughts...

n: guys wht happened to u ...y u became statue...

al: doll plz explain y ur nt angry....

nandu gave smile to thm...and said

n: yes as i say am nt angry or frustrated on anything....

becoz whtever it maybe i can never be angry on my manu ....u only tell me who can or will be angry on sweetest hottest bestest person in the world....asked nandu cutely like kid..

everyone just went aww on her cutness...manik was smiling fully becoz of her words...

he is the best person .....any one would have......

he is best in everything .as a son ,best frnd ,lover and hubby too....

he is best thing ever happend to me in my life said excitedly like a dream girl...

everyone just smiling at her way of explanation...

nandu turned to thm fully and said i will share u one big secret..abt manik...dnt say to anyway ok said like a cute kid by showing fingure like threating thm...

awwww man she is looking so cute ...but everyone chuckled at her cute antics...boys also chuckled and looked at manik.....he gave thm smile but manik feeling like to gobble her. becoz of her cutness but thought wht secret ?

girls nodded and played with her said ok promise we wont say to anyone pinching thr throat a little...

nandu to smiled cutely...said good girls.

mmm...u know wht even though we both are far from each other for this many years and don't know anything abt whts going in our life until we meet...each other...but manu just used to take care of my safety through raj papa.....

how much far he may be to me ..he will take care of my safety like a father....

even though if we meet after 20 years also even without a word he will, understand and trust me ... like a mother

as best frnd he will be thr my side when ever i need and support me in every decision .....make me understand when i go wrong or whn am confuse ....he is very good frnd who we can rely on him at anytime...

as son he respect his family alot and want his parents family happy in all the way....and wants his mom dad we to be proud of him ...but nt shamefull so he will try his level best to keep up thr hopes......

as lover he will love his girl crazily..listen to her every silly talks carefully without missing...make sure of her comfortable...and know abt her likes dislikes
he is the guy any girl would like to have has her bf

as a husband though we never be like married couples but i can say one thing for sure... he is one women man...a trustworthy and loyal to his wife ..

he is perfect example of lord ram and shiva like thm he will make his wife belong to his part of his life ....means he will give tht much importance to his wife words and support to her every decision...

which lucky tht girl is none other me he choosed me..... and he gave me rights on him too.. .

am really so happy tht am belongs to manik malhotra.. maniks nandu.......

i wanted to shout and say proudly to the whole world tht he is my man... and i love him more than my life

she spread her arms and looking at sky with slight happy tears she said loudly

I LOVE U MANUUUUU....

we can see how much happy she is.....her face is just glowing with happiness...

manik have tears seeing her love towards him...the way she compared him with the most beautiful realtions ... .... as mother father lover husband frnd.......her smile just becoz of him and her unconditional love towords him .....made him fall for her more ......and for a lover whn his lover is happy becoz of him more than tht wht he needs in his life ....he just want to run and take her in his arms and say loudly tht i love u too nanduuu...

others went speechless to her crazy love towords him. girls have tears in thr eyes seeing her crazy love

nandu looked at girl with smile on her face

n:and abt date outing spending time each other. i never care abt tht or it is necessary in realtionship....wht important in realtion is the person we love is beside us or not...

my manu is beside me all the time...we no need to spend time and get to know each other becoz we already know abt each other more than ourself.....

if i say i want to spend all the day with him...my word is enough he will leave all his important work for me and be with me all the time...but i dont want tht becoz he just started fulfilling raj papa dreams.. his career in bussiness field .....
so he needs me more than i need him now...

so as a wife lover frnd i need to support him...so am doing tht...

nandu smiled more and said this...who told u tht my manu wont give time to me he is raj papa son...just like him he also needs time to be with me whnever he gets time he will call me for sure...and even though he comes home late and tied ....without seeing me and taking me in his arms he wont sleep ....

how much ever he work ,have stress and be tied in whole day but at the end of the day if a guy comes to his girl more than tht wht she needs...

so am lucky enough for tht and more than tht i no need anything from my manu...

she said with beautiful smile on her face....

everyone just adored thr love....