part 85

next day morning

MALHOTRA MANSION

Everyone woke up with bright smile got ready and came down....had breakfast with gala time discussed abt manan marriage..........after biding bye to thr ladies...raj.and manik left to thr respective works.

ney: nandu whts ur plan for 2day

n: nthg much ma i need to report in office with abhi and navya .....and thinking to take leave for few days ...after tht we will go to our restaurant to check and will have small meeting...thr ...mmmm thts all i think...so .she said like a child to her mother wht home work thy have 2day..hehe..

ney smiled looking at nandu ...

nandu also looked at her ma seeing her smile she also smiled and side hugged her ney caressed her face. and kissed her forehead

n: mmm i will be free after 5clock ..u have any work ma...

ney: nthg much thought of visiting pandit to fix ur marriage dates..u though so busy koyi bath nahi i will go ...

nandu gave her shy smile to her and hided her face in cook of ney neck

to tht neyo laughed...patted nandu cheeks and said... ..ur wait is going to be end soon.. and the dreams of ur marriage and life are gng to fullfilled.......hamesha keep smiling like tht...ur smile makes our heart peace.....

nandu smiled remembering her life dreams...marriage life with her manu...

ney: nandu take 1month leave ok

na: ok ma....

ney left to NGO after completing her wotk on the way she met pandit and asked dates...for marriage...prayed to god for there family happiness and return home at 4clock...

fab5 after completing thr personal works...sharp 3 clock everyone gathered in malhotra mansion fr practice...fr nxt concert..which is gng to be held after 1 week ...

super 3 after completing work....by 5

had thr time...and came back to malhotra mansion at 6 clock

in mean time fab5 also completed thr jamming section...came to living room

manik saw his mom also in living room and talking with someone in phone...he directly went to her kept his head in his mom lap ....took her hand kept on his head indicating to msg his head...

ney smiled at this act...and kissed his forehead lovingly...mothers love u konw...

she cut the call and gave her full attention towords his childrens...while giving his msg to manik
she looked around and saw other fab5 members...who looked so tired fall on couch...like thr is no engery in thr body

ney: uff y u guys work so much...see how tired ur...

c: aunty after 1week we have concert so we need to practice na...

d: at the same time we cnt neglect our bussiness na..

a: we need ti handle both ..bussiness...

m: so tht nly we can be stable in future...

mu: yes crct but its exhausting at end of the day....uff clg days are best...we cab go whr ever u want and do wht ever u want and used to enjoy without any worries..but now see full of responsibilities ....1 wrong step everythg finish...

ney smiled at thr complains...during thy talking she asked butlers to get snacks and refreshment juice fr thm..

so butlers came and served thm.after seeing food...thr eyes twinkled and started eating like hungry kids....