part 37

Manan came out manik was angry nandini silently wiping looking down ....when he heard her wiping sound he turned to look at he gt hurt seeing like that came to her just hugged her tightly.. controlling her ...by kissing her head

M: baby don't cry I can't see u like that don't effect her words ur my life u know na what ur to me and our family ha ....

( he have slight idea in these years she might have gone through like this maybe directly r indirectly ... few peoples in this world and his surroundings always behind money r other person life always ...but we can't do anything with those people but we can shut there mouth in any other way when they cross the limits time now when am here I Never gone hurt her in anyway I will protect her ...her insult is my insult too...her problems is my problems...if anyone raise on characters its raising on my character too....I never let that happen ... no one have dare to point on me and my people ...if any one Dare they need to see the consequences)

N: (sniffing) manu.. manu...

M: ha jaan am here only bolo baby

N: manu I though have u na.... ur my husband and now few hours back u though proposed me to ...ur my bf......( sniffing)

( 1st time she said in front of him that ur my husband....and tells ur nly person I can say mine in this world ...manik was 1st happy when he heard those world from her....and felt bad how much she is keeping inside her ....this world always want to kill like this innocent peoples ...)

M: yes baby ur manik wife and gf too...am nly belongs to my baby

N: then hw can I be orphan y few peoples think that am orphan and show pity on me...if peoples r orphan they should trap rich people a manu she ask so innocently...

Manik heart priced sharp when he heard her words fab4 nav abhi also came when she is saying all this they felt bad see her like that

Manik to gt tears in his eyes...hugged her tightly baby never ever use those words never in ur life....am always urs...people r NT pity on u they jealous of u..Seeing ur happiness ...if peoples r orphan that doesn't mean they r unlucky there r happiest and pure soul who can't get them so easily ...so few peoples r jealous of those souls..few people r egoistic and if they won't get what they want they will hurt us wantedly and break us down emotionally...but we should never let them make us effect....

And baby plz nvr effect anyone words ur appa gave us ur responsibility to me.....if u cry like this what appa will think of me ha...ur nandini manik malhotra ur my wife already ...and present ur manik gf....future ur mrs manik malhotra again ....every life I born on earth I will nly have u as my wife....this is our destiny ....when we r kids we married we don't even know what marriage is....becoz of our good destiny the love we had on each other made us 1 again ....ur my angel....malhotras angel who shines for us and everyone we r so lucky to have u in our life...

Fab4 nav abhi r amazed after listening manik words felt so proud to have him as his frnd...

Manik broke the hug and wiped tears I can't see u in tears ...those r my weakness plz never cry fr anything....ur manu strong baby na nandu cutely nodded so u should NT cry r fall week like this fight back am always there for u ok...

Nandu nodded and said ok cutely manik smiled and kissed her forehead and kissed her nose too..to make her smile...finally she smiled ...see now baby is looking good ..when u cry na u look so horrible u know...( teasingly by making faces) so plz a don't cry ha..

Nandu opened her mouth 'o' and made cute pout ...manik smiled and kissed her pout which instantly she smiled and hugged him tightly said loudly

I love u manik...so so much I love u ...kissed his cheeks...

Manik smiled at her and said I love u to baby..

There frnds watchman few peoples looked at who are madly in love for each other smiled at them and blessed them to be like that forever